Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

Well, so maybe this one could also interest you. I have from time to time a dreams which don't fit into any category. If you're interested, I may put it here into the forum.

Me and few other people went into something that looked like an elevator - except that it was outside, and it didn't move in space, but in time.
    In other words, we travelled in time, to the XXIII-rd century. Then we left this "elevator", looking around on the world how does it look like.
    So... I was deeply disappointed. We saw the world under the global government. Everything - literally - was under control, everything sterile clean. In the surroundings there were high glass buildings (and no others - only glass-made), quite similar to those found in XXIth century, just looking more modern and very, very clean. The sun was strongly radiating on them, so that the glasses reflected a strong solar light. There was a significant change in the sky: I think that the ozon hole, protecting us still today, was either absent or weak - and it affected the whole air and the climate.
    There were some trees around - all of the same type only, overly artificially green (not like in our nature, but more fair green - perhaps the consequence of the climate change), leafy trees. There was no wild forests no more in the world, no wild nature - like I mentioned, now everything was controlled by people. There were probably no animals there as well...
    There were few people from the XXIII-rd century around us who were shocked seeing us leaving this "elevator". They had different than we clothes, more futuristic, and very boring, "unified" I'd say. I had an impression that these people seemed to be mentally "weak" - having no much mental freedom, all accepting the government and the situation without a shadow of disagreement. They probably weren't aware that the Earth could look like differently than it was then. Something so different from what they were used to - us and the "time-machine" - caused a sudden, clear fear in them. Instead of curiousity, they quickly were passing us by, trying to forget what they saw! (Because it was out of their schemes).
    I was so disappointed, so when I awoke, I was aware that it was just a single time-line from many other possibilities, and I promised myself I would do anything to ensure that this time-line is not going to become true for the future of the Earth!

Blog Entries

Dreams associated with "the future" (or science fiction and time travel) can be associated with a somewhat higher plane than you're used to projecting. Higher energy is symbolized in "more advanced." What you might have responded to is a feeling of unity (expressing itself in the uniformity) that you can encounter on these planes, and the radiant nature of the Source (strong solar light).

This may initially not to seem to match your dream but what happens when any experience with the energy of the planes is had that there is a processing and interpretation through all the filters you possess as a person. This especially true for opinions, judgments, and evaluations you had in your own mental voice about the environment. So this is more a look into yourself and how you define yourself and your individuality, and how this definition of yourself reacts to your environment.

For example you mentioned the layer of ozone protecting us. If you take the sun for the Source interacting with us, we do indeed have "protection" from too much exposure to Source on the lower planes, especially the physical and astral. These planes are in a sense outer planes, more distant from Source. As you get closer you are "less protected" from Source with all effects this brings. So the "future" (a less distant plane from Source) has less of a layer to "protect" you from the Source's light.

This might seem contradictory in that many people define the Source as ultimately good and beneficial but what the light of Source does is that it strips away all that is false and resistant, so people experience discomfort from an equivalent to sunburn maybe up to agony, depending on how close they came to Source and how much their capacity they had to do so, and especially how much identified they were with those parts of themselves. We sometimes identify with our body, emotions, habits, beliefs or similar concepts quite strongly. This strong identification comes under duress closer to Source. You can picture such a relationship as the ozone layer and bright sunlight on a future Earth.

Similar the sterile cleanliness could be a symbol for less human emotional clutter in this energetic environment. If you've ever been to the lower astral you might have seen some really dingy neighborhoods in comparison. (Or worse - it depends on the experiencer. I saw concrete urban sprawl with bouncers in front of night clubs. )

An elevator is by the way a typical sign for moving between sub-planes at the very least or maybe even planes. Escalators are typical for moving sub-planes as well. These ways of moving represent an almost effortless change between planes. In comparison, hiking up a slope would be more demanding, meaning that the plane or sub-plane is harder to reach.

Your dream is very clear, though, and offers good material for interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Dreams associated with "the future" (or science fiction and time travel) can be associated with a somewhat higher plane than you're used to projecting. Higher energy is symbolized in "more advanced."
    I can see nowadays people tend to interpret a dreams in a very "esoteric" and highly symbolic way like in a modern jungian-like psychology. But sometimes dreams are quite straightforward.

I had many, many, really many dreams about the future: about some changes, about the kind of society we "are" becoming (or rather, we are gradually being "designed" to become so - typically very dark dreams, where technology controlled everything), about prices (houses, stock exchange, gold...) - if you're interested in the latter, all of them clearly indicated that the prices of houses will rise even further, for example in one dream I was joking that they are so high that it's ridiculous now, and there are no space at all around, but the prices in the dream continued to rise anyway, to surprise of everyone around and myself.

So I think that I'm quite aware of what we are going to face quite soon.

I also had dreams - especially when I resisted using Tarot, although the thought in my mind was insiting somehow on me to take it - about having a tarot reading in the dream, always from a woman. Quite surprising.

Still invaded by demons, affecting my dreams.

I noticed that when working on crystals it is important to be careful. My biggest crystal that I have - being much bigger than all the others that I have - that I used tonight, typically bring me a random experiences, more than half of which can be discribed as... evil. Before sleeping I was also working on my 6th and 7th energy center to get some more visions, to increase the effect.

The crystal and the mentioned excercises worked - but in a bad way. Seems like it attracted in the night some evil being who got to my mind when sleeping. It affected my dream.

The dream went this way: I was in some newly formed group of few people, we were supposed to do or work on something together. One man was our leader and guide - that was he who was forming the groups. There was a planned development path for us, so that we could advance. Soon I saw more people, from other groups, who were really more experienced in this work than we were.
    But in one moment I was shocked - the scenery was like from the worst horror movie: I saw some groups of people... closed in a glass boxes, tightly put into inside of the box. They were vividly knocking and asking for help - for openning the boxes. But no one did that.
    I was getting more and more suspicious and nervous in the dream, looking around and wondering what to do. Our leader was just smiling. Next he pushed a button on one of those boxes fulfilled with people, and some advanced engine inside of the box transformed the people inside into a... stack of fresh newspapers! The leader openned the box afterwards and took one newspaper copy, smelling it: "it's fresh!" he said with an evil smile on his face.
    I awoke, wondering WTH?! What is that supposed to mean? Soon I heard a clear voice commenting a dream in this wicked way: "A printer!". It took me a few seconds after I understood that it refers to the ending of the dream! Indeed, it used people as material for printing newspapers!
    So again I thought: WTH?! Who or what is invading my dreams in this vicious way?
    Last edited by Antares; 5th August 2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    But in one moment I was shocked - the scenery was like from the worst horror movie: I saw some groups of people... closed in a glass boxes, tightly put into inside of the box. They were vividly knocking and asking for help - for openning the boxes. But no one did that.
    Today, a day after that dream, when I was out, some unexpected coincidence happened: on my way was laying a big bottle... fulfilled tightly with lots of beetles. Quick investigation revealed that someone killed them diligently: the hole in the bottle was plugged with a piece of branch so that they could not get out. I don't know how many of them there were, but maybe 100 or even more. In simple words, someone commited a murder on those beetles, so much ressembling the people closed in the glass box together killed as well in the dream the day before.

I believe that this dream might refer to the idea that all living physical beings on Earth - animals, dinosaurs included, and humans - are currently thought of having all the same DNA origin. But the fact is, I'm really surprised to have such a dream on things that I know virtually nothing about and had no interest in.

In recent few months it seems like someone is initiating some experiments with me which I find out about only in dream. I frequently - once in 2 or 3 weeks - am given some texts to read when sleeping shortly before awakening. Tonight I was reading 3 pages of a document on things totally not interesting to me, like on making a make-up for characters like in theatres etc., a thing totally unrelated to me. In other dreams I was given some other pages, documents, books - one of the recent ones was related to life in general, and when I turned the page it had only a headline "new chapter".

The harshness and little care of higher level beings
    I frequently hear voices, particularly one male voice commenting many things. I am often surprised when hearing it - because of many things.
    One of those is the fact how they approach the life on earth - or how little care they associate with the humans and their lives.

Look for instance on this dream from the previous month that I had: I was trying to please one girl, pretty - but not in my type (she was of Kate Winslet actress similart type). I don't know her in real life. When she was constantly negative and didn't want to talk at all, and I was wondering what to do, the dream was about to end, and when awakening, I heard clearly the voice commenting the dream: "she is not worth it"...

I had more "insights" like those in the dreams or while sleeping. Interesting.

I had recently two dreams about cities.

Tonight I saw a (near) future city: very, very high sky-scrappers (more than 100 floors), and nothing else around. No other buildings were built anymore! The territory around them almost wild, not used. No cars anywhere - everything has been re-built on the Earth. Everything controlled by advanced technology. When you wanted to move, you used kind of tunnels, I think - which probably moved you at speedy pace to certain goals such as super-big malls (being part of the sky-scrapper buildings) The Earth itself looked differently, I didn't see any green, only rocks and mountains, and the dim sun, so it was not too sunny but dimmy.

In the other dream, on the first day of this month I was in New York City - actually in its surrounding area. It was some kind of an old warehouses area. No people at all, almost no cars, nothing - just few cars passed by. It seemed like a "dead" area. I was a passenger next to a driver - a very impatient man driving a beautiful, dark red sports car. But I wasn't entirely happy with this car, and especially driver, tried first to convince him to slow down a bit and be wiser, but he didn't listen at all - he was like a macho type "I know everything better!". So I was looking for another car in this empty area, but haven't found any better, so I was stuck with that driver.

Another surprising, strange dream.

I was king on a medieval (rather small) castle. Except I was the only habitant there.

But I left it and went for a quest: to fight with a group of enemies in another castle. A team of medieval, strong soldiers helped me - and although it seemed like I was their leader, I felt also equal (not superior) to them. They even questioned myself when I said something seemingly unappropriate.

We won the battle and went back to the (previously my) castle, and then another strange thing happened: now it was sort of realistic video game (like virtual reality) that we were in. Except that everything was real (not any 3D visualisation or anything), we have been marked by a graphical blue light spots around our heads - meaning that we are in the same group.

The castle wasn't only mine anymore, but belonged to whole team. I gained a "skill" in this game: which allowed to increase income for each defeated enemy. I saw also a list of other skills that were available to gain, but none of them interested me, as I was mainly interested in my financial gain.

A sort of mentor of ours came to our castle, took the money that I earned after the quest and have put it into a metal moneybox. Now it was mutual gain, not just mine.

Further more, my role has been reduced in the castle - now I was not a king, not even any sort of leader, but a medic-shaman.

I was not happy of all of that! And didn't want to learn any new skill that give me no benefits.

Then 2 new teams came to the castle: one bad (with black marks), and one allied (with yellow marks). They introduced us to a wider situation in the world, and we were about to start a war: us allied with yellow soldiers against the black ones. This new quest was soon to be started.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts