Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Re: Strange dreams

I visited 3 times a dark, isolated (although next to the main street) and empty square in a town. Although there was nothing at all, the atmosphere there was like on a cemetery. Soon I figured why: this place was haunted, partiularly by one young man who committed a suicide. The third time I was with another guy, and we made a ritual for evoking a higher forces to help the ghost of that man to get free from this place.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Plot thriller movie like dream.

Nice sunny day, I was asked and hired to help some small software company with their product. Because they had their office nearby, I went to them afternoon. When I was on the place, it turned out to be a 3 floors building, and the office was just a flat used for business purposes. However, the first room was occupied by another small accounting company, and I had lots of difficulties trying to get through it: one woman required for me to take care of some formalities or something, and it took a considerable amount of time to do this. I felt that it was totally unimportant, but they insisted very strongly.

When I finally could go to another room, the one taken by the mentioned software company, it was late, after the sunset - and nobody was there no more. However, I managed to figure out things myself about the project and even launched it. It turned out to be a horrible entertainment website, and everything about the project was a total mess.

When I finished it was a late night hour, but still there was one woman with black short hair in her mids in the office in the first room. I had to finish the paper work that I started before, which meaned quickly packing all the papers, and strangely, parts of brocules (!) scattered throughout he floor, to two folic bags. Then I left the office.

Next day I was talking to a tall, very knowledgable man wearing a dark cloak on my way back to the office. He told me very important things about the future of the world. When I was inside the building again, this time I met the owner: a young man with dark hair. I told him to quickly take the laptop with the code of the project and to leave, and so we did. When moving quickly through the street, I was explaining him the whole situation, commenting the project - and coincidentally, when speaking of how bad is the accounting company that they cooperate with, that accountant whom I saw the day before was having a lunch outside and overheard our talk and reacted with a hidden embarassment.

One moment that business guy hid himself behind a car when he saw a police car - like he was afraid that he could be caught up by them. I was still explaining him everything very quickly, but my monologue soon changed into a hot discussion between us. I tried to convince him that the code of this horrible project that he had is very important, and then I woke up in the middle of that discussion, seriously and in hurry stating that the project is so important that the future of the planet depends on it...

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

In the evening I've read about 'new order' planned changes. It was clear that there is going to be implemented the "divide and conquer" principle, referring to the probable division of the society in near future.

Anyway, there were 2 scenes in the dream:

The ground was divided by a fence (apparently symbolizing the divided society). On the other side, to which I had no direct acces, I saw a young father with a small girl. I tried to convince the latter to cross the fence, but she cried as she's not ready to leave the "convinient side".

The second was similar: there was a metal wall symbolizing the division in the society through which I was able to get like a ghost. On the other side was a 'normal' ("legal") society, I saw 3 young women on shopping who seemed to not see me when I got to their 'side' for a while.

In the dream I was looking at the map of the South America like from a large distance from the top. I saw symbolically presented masses of people living there, general chaos and revolutions taking place at these lands - especially along the western coast of the continent, and particularly northern-middle part of its western side. I didn't see any countries names, but the boundaries between the countries seemed to loosening up. There was a reference to some Che Guevara relatives or something like that.

There were few guys, including me, who were supposed to start some strange card game. Every player was given dozen of cards. The cards were big, they represented archetypical characters, places or abstract things, all with black background, all had title at the top of it, all with a picture. They looked a bit like this one:

I didn't quite like one guy, and vice versa, and no doubt we both hoped that the other would get weaker cards. Mine were good, though.

There was a supervisor to this game whose role was to decide and supervise how the game went. These were his judgements which decided whether a player got points or not.

I was to start first round, so I viewed the cards I held in my hand. One that particularly took attention was called "Defiant sorcerer".

Every player had several minutes in his turn to use as many cards as possible, and was choosing cards from his hand and then "explaining" that card to the supervisor - in compliance with some complex rules.

The game was difficult, and the better card a player had the more effort was needed to gain points for it, therefore one could not win without some strategy and honest understanding and assessing ones possibilities. So I decided to start with the two easiest ones, called: "Mail by air" and "Mail by email". When playing these cards, I told the supervisor that "Email by air" is costy, and hence its disadvantage, while the other is free, so its advantage (I decided not to tell that it brings, on the other hand, lots of spamming possibilities). In this way I earned few points.

Then the choice was more difficult: i was viewing the cards that left in my hand, wondering which one to choose next...

This was an unusual dream which was not a lucid dream but had two strange points and a surprising reference to another dream which I had few years ago.

First, a brief overview of the dream I had few years ago AFAIR:

I was in a big city, working in a job related to computers. I was given an unusual task: I was to meet with another young guy who was working in his apparement in a big block on some secret, advanced project.
    But when I got there, it appeared that the thing that he was working on had something to do with conspiracy, and I was shocked when I went inside his home. The project's results told something about the people at power, particularly the secret advanced technology at their hands (which masses had no idea about).
    It wasn't long when - while looking at the monitor inside his spacy room - we directly faced this advanced technology suddenly outside of the window... These people at power somehow found out about us, and sent a flying, tech-edge vehicle which hung behind the glass window, and shined with a huge blinding light.
    He warned me to escape from there, and when we did, the apparment has been destroyed in seconds by this light - it worked a bit like a bomb, but apparently could be controlled and the explosion was limited to that one appartement in this sky-craper building.
    Soon the whole city plunged into chaos, while we were hiding and running through its streets...

Now the today's deam:
    I was walking through an area of high blocks, and was about to leave it, when I noticed 2 other blocks hidden previously (behind the other ones) and for no reason got curious about them. So I went into that area, and strangely I felt like I was on a private property. There were almost no people, just 2 young women, looking at me from a distance, but despite a feeling of pressure to leave, they behaved quite friendly.

Then I recalled that one of the blocks - on the left - was the one that I was inside in the other dream (the one I described above)! I decided to enter it, got to the appartement without even knocking. Inside was that same guy which I mentioned above: he seemingly still had the same job. He wasn't angry that I came in like without invitation or even knocking. I asked him to show me the same thing on his computer that we didn't have time previously for, and he agreed.

When looking at the monitor, I was flooded with a very strong blinding light coming from the computer, like the monitor itself was a bridge to another non-physical dimension! I couldn't see anything and I had to close my eyes, the light was so strong. It felt almost physically painful. I didn't remember much, therefore, what was it about. Then I thought, in the dreaem, that I need to try such thing (exposition to this show/light) beyond the dream next time so that I was better able to handle this.

He seemed to be relaxed and didn't bother. I was about to leave, hoping that we would get in a closer touch soon...

In the dream appeared a board similar to chess board. But the number of fields differed: it had (as it was told) 153 fields, and this was supposed to be a square number (of course it is not). Further more, I tried to calculate from what numbers it was composed of, and I concluded it was 7 x 7...

Interesting how intellectual abilities work in the dream state... Is this a different sort of math?

My interpretation after 1,5 year suggests that it was the dream that predicted the epidemic consequences, forced by the governments all over the world, which are still to happen, and next follows another dream which seems to predict things related to it as well: note the word "war", whether it's in a metaphorical sense related directly to epidemic, or in a literal sense related to the upcoming military conflict, possibly between NATO and China:

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The last 2019 day dream:

Me and two older women were about to take some precious medicaments from some special pharmaceutical corporation. We were on kind of mission - take and return the needed medicament. There was a restriction: onle one medicament could be taken by one person - hence we all 3 were required. Not sure why... I also didn't then realize at the beginning how these medicaments were important - but indirectly I figured it out in the ending of the dream...

I was many times surprised in this dream. First, the building was a big fortess, surrounded by a moat. As it turned out, only women worked in this company! Despite of this, it was full of the edge technologies, particularly securing and scanning stuff. Infrared or laser devices were scanning us multiple times - each was a kind of test for us whether we can go in further, or not. The last test, inside the building, was the hardest: it scanned through our minds, and the woman who was supposed to finally give us the medicaments, was suspicious toward me - what's more I was also anxious and not trusting myself, I was wondering whether my mind would go astray and suggest me stealing the medicaments, since they seemed to be so precious... but to my and her surprise, we all passed the scanning thoughts test. I wondered: am I that good, or this scanning device wasn't perfect? We were given those precious medicaments and could return them with the mission ending in success.

The first 2020 day dream:

In the sunny summer weather I saw several groups working on some very important globally tasks, sometimes challenging and risky. I wasn't there, so I saw only other people, but with some of them I identified with a bit. Some were related to hiding people, some - most risky - related to work in an embassy, and another was about military things. In the last one I identified bit with a strong black bearded decisive charismatic commander of a 30 or so people special military troop (so it wasn't fighiting in a regular battles), who said to his superior that he leaves, not wanting to participate any more in this kind of tasks. His superior tried to bribe him, which was very tempting, but after a thought, he only repeated his mind, and he left the soldiers, not intending to return to military activities (which was unusual for a person with such a military exterior and experience, as he seemed to be ideally suited for a warrior craft).
    My interperation of the 1st dream:
    fortress = strongly guarded (one of the vaccine companies arrogantly demanded from some countries ridiculous protection, with their armies involved, concerning their vaccines)
    company = literal sense
    'precious' medicaments = vaccines
    scanning devices used against citizens and suspisions whether one is 'allowed' to go in = literal (tested, upcoming and probably used in future against people; what we can see is now being forced sort of "health or medical passports)
    anxiety of the "test" whether one can go - literal sense

Of the 2nd dream:
    Abandoning the warcraft by people working in armies, lack of motivation to pursue military conflicts etc.

Another thing: for the few recent months I constantly was hearing a voice telling something like "corruption in your country". Honestly, I didn't put much thought into it, and basically ignored it. Until now - when I can see how politicians suddenly changed their opinions, sometimes to opposite, out of nowhere, like in one day, particularly when it was related to geting vaccinated. Recently I've been given this video along with many suspicions and accuses that most prominent people in politics, media, celebrities etc. DO NOT get vaccinated, in opposite to what they tell us in the media. Here's the link - the faking vaccination of one of those - and of course this raises the question WHY ARE WE BEING LIED, and most imporantly, what should everyone individually in first place do about it:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/belgi...63RhQdzqz.html
    Last edited by Antares; 25th July 2021 at 05:48 PM.

Yesterday evening I was reading lots of materials on the virus situation, governments controls etc.

In this context, the dreams seem quite relevant.

In the first one, I saw a 60 year old doctor, very authoritative in a "I-am-always-right-this-is-me-who-is-doctor-do-not-even-dare-to-question-me" way, prescribing to a patient medicament which I was seriously doubtful about. As soon as my doubts and anxiety about it were confirmed, I got very angry: not just at him, but also at myself that I didn't react before to save the patient from the doubtful medicament.

In the second one, there was upcoming a match between my team (in which I was most offensive forward player), and the incoming team - from Washington (note the capital, i.e. city of the government). The Washington team appeared to be more determined bandits than actual players, using every advantage they had, regardless whether the play is fair or not, even choking one of our players. The game seemed to be very tough with such a dogged dirty playing team.

Another display of how mind works in the "non-awake" (let's call it a dream) state, and in the awake state. This was very clear and instant demonstration of the difference between the two.

Basically my observation is that the dream/non-awake state lacks of analytic and alike skills quite a lot.

For no particular reason I was trying to solve an absurd "problem": the company I knew changed a bit its name maybe 3 years ago, adding to its 2-words name a 3rd word. However, in the dream-state I thought all 3 words mean something different, and are used by the company depending on the context!

However, then I suddenly awoke in one second and I suddenly realized how wrong was my thinking just a second before: because it was obvious that all 3 words are now the name of the company!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast