Thread: Energy Work Time Management

Energy Work Time Management

Hello All,

It has been a while since I have posted anything on this site so I may need to give a little background. About 8 years ago I purchased RB's Energy Work book which honestly changed the way I looked at life. I worked hard meditating 1 to 1.5 hours a day (almost every day) for about 2 years and was at a point where I felt buzzing with energy for extended periods of time-among other energetic phenomena. Around this time I had several life changing events happen and the meditation stopped. Fast forward and since July 2019 I'm back on the energy work bandwagon! I since this time I have been working with RB's kundalini program and getting my energy body up to snuff for the raising task. Now my daily commute to work is approximately 1.5 hours each way and I typically spend 1 or 1.5 hours doing energy work during this time. I typically will do 30 minutes of energy raising to sub-navel storage center, 30 minutes raising energy to and stimulating the base chakra and sometimes my remaining time raising and storing energy in the tailbone. My questions to Robert or you fine people is giving the fact that I'm trying to raise kundalini is my commute routine good or should I mix it up a bit with other exercises?- Recommendations welcome. I also do 1+ hour of chakra meditation at night before bed and this is basically my daily routine.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Re: Energy Work Time Management

There are two elements to my energy raising, maintaining, regime:
    1. NEW: i only have to do it for 5 mins at a time, and
    2. healing my life

I don't think you can have one without the other. All of this energy work, and all of this "relationship building" in the meantime creates strong chakras that remember very well the essential truth about self. I am saying there is an INTERNAL and EXTERNAL point to spirituality and they need equal attention. The holographic nature of reality...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    There are two elements to my energy raising, maintaining, regime:
    1. NEW: i only have to do it for 5 mins at a time, and
    2. healing my life

I don't think you can have one without the other. All of this energy work, and all of this "relationship building" in the meantime creates strong chakras that remember very well the essential truth about self. I am saying there is an INTERNAL and EXTERNAL point to spirituality and they need equal attention. The holographic nature of reality...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by healing your life/building relationships.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

CF Traveler I think I should have posted this to the Ask Robert Bruce area. Would you be able to move it for me or should I just add a thread and paste my narrative in?

Blog Entries

I'll make a copy and post it there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you!