Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sulfur Powder, I need some advice before I take the plunge..

violetsky Guest

Re: what happened...

Dear Kashmirror,

Please try mega salt baths, and mega salt foot baths, and magnets and crystals.
    Here are links to the information.

Mega Salt Baths:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=562

Magnets:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5418

The crystal I most recommend is the Jacare Elestial Quartz from Brazil. Most esoteric crystal shops seem to be carrying it now. Make sure to clean your crystal every second day in a mega salt bath exposed to sunlight if possible. You may start burping a lot but oddly burbing is a good sign.
    http://www.freespiritemporium.com/elestial.html

Thankyou

ALoha!
    -I am checking in to Magnets now.
    -I am still trying to obtain a bath-tub or basin for Mega Salt Bath. In the mean time I will be soaking feet and legs only in a shallow plastic container with black salt and sea salt.
    -Also, I already have some really great crystal pieces. I sleep with them, but if I get any extra money, I will definetly check into the Brazil collection.
    -Also, still have to return that sulfur. I would love to find the stuff RB is talking about- maybe at a later date.
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."

G'day!

You can burn sulfur powder with a censer (a small charoal burner). To burn it raw you may have to mix it with something. Seek advice from someone who knows chemistry before you mix anything. Ask violetsky as she is a chemical engineer.

I cannot recommend bathing in this, as I've never tried this so results are unknown. I have no idea if this is safe or not. Seek expert advice before you do anything like this.

Robert Bruce

Wow!

Aloha! and G-Day!
    Thankyou Mr. Bruce for being so attentive to your Forums! You are an Awsome person- You're #1 The Forum moderators are so good at advice too.
    Thankyou soooo much for writing your books- they have saved my life, and the person who told me about the books also aided.
    I can't believe you actually had the time to respond to my post about the sulfur- I didn't mean to stir anything up-sorry to disturb you.
    If you have the time, would you be able to reccomend a Healer(s) in the U.S.A, preferrably around the Eastern Region/ Coast- that is up to par- with your qualifications, that may be able to assist me with getting rid of this NEG that has been directly attacking me for 4 years now.
    In the past 10 years, I think it may be directly responsible for 2 suicides in my family, 1 complete insanity, 1 complete overshadowing, maybe even more,,, and now me and this on going attack.
    I can't let this go any further, and am willing to do just about anything to become Cured of the NEG and then learn how to keep it away by astral combat myself.
    I only ask you reccomend someone in the USA, because I would much rather prefer that you do the Healing on me, but I know you're a very Busy person- who doesn't even live In USA, so that's pretty much out of the question.
    Please if you have the time, I'd love to hear back from you- at your leisure.
    Thankyou once again, when I learn how to Project- I'll figure out how to re-pay you,
    Sincerely Yours.
    Jaime Hester as Kashmirror.

violetsky Guest

Re: Wow!

Kashmirror,

The following link will help you find some excellent healers. But they are expensive and I do not know your financial situation. Unfortunately, I am not able to do distance healing like I used to in the past. My new job is very time consuming.

The graduates from this school of healing are very good.
    http://www.barbarabrennan.com/welcome/f ... duate.html

Sulfur is supposed to be used to clear a house not a person and would be highly dangerous for clearing a person.

Thanks a-lot!!!
    I'm going to look into the Healers in my Area.
    I'll get back to you about how much it is- just for your own information.

All this talk of sulfur and no one mentions MSM...

http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1221/

MSM stand for Methylsulfonylmethane, the best source I know of for dietary sulfur. Pills are easy to find in any drug store. I buy the bulk powder and put some in my water every day.

Epsom salts are also high in sulfur but it's not meant to be taken internally on a regular basis. People take it to treat constipation... would give regular people diarhea, too much would probably be deadly.

I'd also like the emphasize that sulfur is an essential part of a healthy body. Yeah, eating pure sulfur is a quick way to poison yourself, but sulfur in the right form is a great detoxifier. It is found in mostly in fresh, uncooked foods that many people's diets are unfortunately lacking.

Re: Sulfur Powder, I need some advice before I take the plunge..

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I stumbled upon this conversation and had to throw my experience into it.

First of all, I see a lot of sulfur fear here. From personal experience, sulfur cream will not hurt you. I used petroleum jelly and pure sulfur powder. Absolutely harmless, but it helps with mite infections and general skin health.

As to why is doesn't smell: the smelly sulfur things are compounds involving sulfure. Chemistry is weird like that. Put pure sodium in your mouth and it might explode. Breath chlorine and you are dead. But together they make table salt. Don't ingest sulfur as it creates compounds you don't want in your body. But sulfur cream is fine.

As you make it, just be sure not to fling it around in the air or mess with it near sources of heat or flame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3