Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Immortality achievement seems to be the key to this universe, now I think. If you go beyond a lifetime in thinking, there is no such thing as living with or without body, there is either achievement or repeating the same "stories " - in body or not.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Nourishment by air is not treated by modern people seriously, in general, quite opposite to what ancient people said. This is probably due to the fact that nourishment has today a very narrow definition and is substituted with taking food, and in this narrow sense food needs to be substantial - while air has no substance.

Indeed, air is not about providing proteins or anything alike, at least directly. Instead, there are more aspects of human than just physical cells: energy (prana or qi) and even more subtle essentials.

Air is a very interesting sort of nourishment. It provides energy from the cosmos and the Sun into the Earth (as the planet is exposed to the cosmic energies all the time), which ancient people tend to call "heaven" or "heavenly energy". It increases your mental abilities, strengthens the spiritual qualities, as well as nourishes the nervous system, and reactivates cells in their energetic (as opposed to the physical) layer.

Air is a requirement for the physical body to rejuvenate as well.

I think that quick aging of the physical body as it is the case now, although is considered to be a typical way for most of people, is by no means 'normal' and shouldn't be the case. The natural way for the human system when functioning properly - by this I mean everything, not just physical organs - is to live very, very long (in fact, never get exhausted and weak; cells should regenerate at the pace that it allows them to keep the body functioning properly) and not age at all. Aging means simply de-functioning of the body: energy is brought into the cells not quickly enough, so that the cells of the body did not degenerate. They do so because what is considered to be a 'norm' now is not actually - as I mentioned - 'normal'.

Changing the life style is the first, and probably the most important step to not going the common (for most) path of the "dead", but instead to choose life.

However, nourishment or food will never interfere with your will and may only affect your mind in a way.

The even more important thing (which quality air, btw, supports) are emotions which has strong effect on the cells and fluids* within the body, and the underlying energy**.

* in alchemy, cells are the final manifestation form (Earth element), fluids are directly related to and influenced by emotions (Water element), while qi / prana or air is related to energetic part and movement within the body (Air element); the missing Fire element, which I did not mention above, is also related to energy, but of different sort: it is mostly related to spirit and will (as opposed to mind as mental aspect - which is Air), and it provides "fires" which allow to transmute any energies into a different quality - your will decides which ones, and if you choose rejuvenation, you can achieve within the state where the cells of the physical body are nourished and provided with all of the qualities, including non-physical ones, to keep regenerating vs. degenerating. (This means that animals by themselves are unable in the current situation on the Earth to rejuvenate, as having no such spirit-will connection.)
    Last edited by Antares; 13th September 2020 at 07:58 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

An interesting excerpt from the "Life and teachings of two immortals v.2" by Hua Ching Ni:

Use the strength of your study and mental energy to plant an inner willingness to be open to internal teachings that will keep you moving in the correct direction to maximize present or future growth.
    Wisdom, mental clarity and spiritual purity are needed in every age of your life. Nobody can be excused from not becoming improved internally, spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
    And about not neglecting the external vs. internal (a mistake made by so many adepts) - I also believe that there must be balance, as without balance there is always a disturbance and the way is distorted:
    For both men and women, spiritual practice is of tremendous importance. The internal spiritual energy cultivation will make their beauty and life enduring and maintain their youthful look. Although looking good is an external thing, if you give up your external things, what is your internal reality? Both are important.
    And about the balance itself (I already wrote somewhere about 5 energies - or 5 elements / wu-xing in the taoism):

When five types of energy are in harmonious order within a human being, tiny, invisible but real spirits are produced. These spirits join and strengthen the being. When the five types of energy are in disharmonious order within a human being, disaster will occur.
    One who discovers the spirits and understands their functions in life will thrive and become prosperous, healthy, self-sufficient and have better opportunities, etc. The same five energies are in the minds of people; when a person sets them in action in a harmonious way, all spirits are at his disposal and do his bidding, and all things receive benefit from this person.

The difference between young and old lays in the mental sphere. Adults have a mental framework that limits them (the micro-universe to recover), children do not - until they are taught by adults to be like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lao Tzy
    It is the child that sees the primordial secret of Nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child within us is simple and daring enough to live the Secret.
    He who is in harmony with the Tao is like a newborn child.
    Apply this not just to physical:
    A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.
    Do not take this alchemical suggestion literally It referes no doubt to balancing the energies of the universe: yang and yin, wu xing, etc.
    He who, being a man, remains a woman, becomes a universal channel. Eternal virtue will flow through him. He will become a child again.
    The simple child again, free from all stains.
    Mind decides how much substance it would take from / for life (creativity):
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Cayce
    Spirit is the Life, Mind is the Builder
    Creativity is spirit. Openness is the degree to which mind may be creative.

This all means that you need to rejuvenate and constantly be aimed at refreshing your mental sphere. If you die in dis-ease (i.e. dis-connected), your mind would die too.

In short, death is not a solution to live eternally (and to life at all).

No other option: either you choose life, or death - spirit or darkness. And you do this now, not after death. If you die, you are like plants: being the substance that would be used by the universe to create another 'human plant'. The ancient scripts on the universe creation says that human being is the only one to have a choice (free will) what is going to happen with / to him or her. But mental framework is something that may lead you astray, thinking that you 'know' what is going on, thus staying away from the 'Secret'. Esoteric people think that they are astral and some wait until the death, and that physical is illusion. I say astral is illusion as well, and you will ultimately die astrally as well if not choosing life; in fact astral is the biggest source of illusions.

The above seems to conform with the Ancient Egyptian teachings on the universe. Egyptians did not put much weigh on what we call 'astral'; they put weigh on the three essential aspects of the universe (in fact, spheres of your mind - slumbering or not):

Quote Originally Posted by Britannica
    Hu, Sia, and Heh, in Egyptian religion, deified abstractions personifying, respectively, “creative command” (or “authoritative utterance”), “perception” (or “intelligence”), and “eternity. They were all essential forces in the creation and continuance of the cosmos. Hu and Sia served as crew members in the solar bark of the sun god Re. They were represented in an undistinctive form as bearded men and also served as bearers of the eye of the god Horus. In the text known as the “Memphite Theology,” they personified the tongue and the heart of the god Ptah.
    Compare 'Heh' to Kether (eternity), 'Hu' to Chokmah (creativeness), and 'Sia' to Binah (intelligence), the three upmost spheres of the Qabbalah tree. BTW 'Heh' might be the same as Horus, I wonder...
    BTW did you know that 'eternity' is an aspect of your mind? I mean, is it slumbering or not?

Eternity is spirit. It is the same as creativity.

Ancient Chinese in I-Ching substituted their first hexagram 1, Creativity, with Heaven, being the same.

The creative successful sublime work (...) The Chinese word that has been rendered with sublime means head, origin, large.
    To sum up - creativity is something opposite to what most of our society do. They will no doubt die.
    Last edited by Antares; 19th September 2020 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The difference between young and old lays in the mental sphere. Adults have a mental framework that limits them (the micro-universe to recover), children do not - until they are taught by adults to be like them.
    People tend to think that thinking has no effect on how they look like. It does.
    People tend to think that thinking has no effect on how they feel. It does.
    People tend to think that thinking has no effect on how they think. It also does.

I am constantly awed by how younger than me people feel much older than me and they think I am a youngster to them. And get frustrated and surprised when I out talk them. The feeling is essential to rejuvenating.

I find October and December air every single year very special, maybe it is the case only in Europe, I'm not sure. It is charged with extra cosmic energy, and increases mental abilities largely.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    a significant increase of hormones in the organism... the body rampages.
    The more I practice, the more energy, the more hormones, glands etc. activating, the more move I need. The more I move, even more energy, more hormons activating etc. It's getting quicker and quicker every month, actually every week now.

Although initially very sceptical or even not believing, I am gradually finding out that what B. Marciniak in the Pleiadians channeling books wrote on the incredible abilities of the human body seem to be really true. It turns out that we have a really very little idea not just about what is world, but what is essentially and potentially a human being. Amazing. I feel I'm just at the beginning of the discovery. How little people know and how much they miss, just chasing daily incentives... it's like living the whole life in a small sandbox and never leaving it (you need to leave it mentally first). The beliefs create what you can reach.

Edgar Cayce often stated to his questioners when asked how long will they live, that it is even 150 years if the body and the mind is properly treated. Essentials for Cayce, of course, were diet, life style, and an optimistic, positive outlook.

I think one of the most fundamental problems with the society is how much belief they put into numbers and expectations. In particular, the number of the current age and expectations related to it - based only on the observations of others people aging, and ignoring the true reasons behind this observation.

I can see people thinking of themselves to be in a certain 'role' just because of their age or a particular work or home responsiblity.

But I think that the true reason for aging is that because of such thinking (taking a specific role and narrowing one's mind to it - which filters the energy incoming into the mind, into the energetic system, and finally into the cells receiving this energy) - in a large, and essential, part. I.e. changing the way how your mind works may change the way your body works, in particular how much rejuvenation and regeneration your body's cells receive (which is the natural process, of course, btw).

I think that Robert Bruce does a fantastic work in describing and researching the energetic system of human being. More people like this are really needed.

If one is not interested in rejuvenation, I have a proposal: think of aging as much as you can, because this is what you actually do - i.e. you age your own body by your activity.

Here's an interesting quote by Cayce:

[3420-1, Female 57, Writer, 12/17/43]

As indicated, the entity is very vivacious, very active. Thus the entity can also rest or relax, or be as lazy as the next. Not that extreme as from Uranus, but the mystic, the artistic temperament, as it were, runs its course and must be set again if it would manifest.

Then the more reason the entity should be very sure within self of its ideals - spiritual, mental, material. And most of all the entity should budget itself, its time. Recuperate in body, in mind, in purpose, in hopes. Then, so much time should be spent in work, in labor; so much time in recreation; yea, so much time in beautifying the body. As the entity may gather, as it analyzes the cycles of that implied and indicated as to the manner in which the entity thinks and acts, at least one week out of each month should be spent in beautifying, preserving, rectifying the body -if the body would keep young, in mind, in body, in purpose. This doesn’t mean that the entity should spend a whole week at nothing else, choose three days out of some week in each month - not just three days in a month, but three days in some definite week each month -either the first, the second, the third or the fourth week of each month -and have the general hydrotherapy treatments, including massage, lights, and all the treatments that are in that nature of beautifying, and keeping the whole of the body-forces young.

One week each month is requiredfor sterilizing the body functions. Then, is it a wonder that a week after such would be well for the beautifying, for the replenishing, for the supplying of the building forces for the body’s activities? Supply the body mentally -so much reading shouldbe done, so much recreation in music, so much in play and in those activities of others. For it is from the emotions of others rather than from things that the entity gains and adds to the abilities of self, or is able to draw upon its abilities to be helpful for others.

Life is a compound between physical and the spirit. Eternal life is an eternal connection between the two.

The Ankh symbol, according to Muata Ashby, the African origin professor of theological studies, is the composition of two more basic elements (symbols):

Shen (meaning the eternity - the horizontal line with the circle above it)

and vertical line below it (meaning the object - a physical thing).

Between both is of course energy - an interesting description of the energetic body or field I found in the "Healing entities and aliens" by Adrian Dvir:

Within the energy field are meridians, or energy channels, and chakras, or energy centers. The direction of energy flow along the meridians is from the head to the spinal chord and limbs. There are seven main meridians and several secondary meridians. The unhampered flow of energy along these lines is essential for the physical health of the body. If we delve deeper into the structure of the energy, there are several energy layers, which thicken as they approach the physical body.
    The essential idea is how to keep the energy in the unhampered flow. The opposite - problems with the flow - causes illness.

Diagnosing and correcting disturbances in energy flow can cure illness because it enhances the physical body's ability to heal itself.
    Last edited by Antares; 10th April 2021 at 05:20 PM.

Excerpt from the "Physical body ascension to the new Earth" by Robert E. Petitt

Quote Originally Posted by Robert E. Petitt
    In the past, human existence on Earth has been a constant cycle of reincarnations involving death and rebirth. This repetitive process has been caused by the soul's lack of sufficient awareness who it is. As a result of this lack of awareness, humans have seemingly become victims of desease, tragedy, or adverse circumstances that resulted in their physical death. Many consider this sequence normal. Just yesterday, someone stated it is natural to physically die. That is a false belief. Your body was designed to live for thousands of years - when you take care of it. On many other planets, physical death would be considered a very abnormal process. However, because of a series of historical, mental, genetic, social, and emotional mishups, most humans die and leave their physical body in less than one hundred years.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast