Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

I would it say that it makes sense to prophecise one's will beyond hope.

Example:
    "I do what I ought to, so it goes the way it should."

Doing what the moment now predicates is indeed evil (vengeance) manifest. I see ants, Londoner's, terra firma itself, establishing the truth that the way it is is the way it is. I honestly think that people could use a little self-exertion, where the future is concerned.

Keep using the sun. Keep the sunrise interact with your aura and physical body. Eyes are especially sensitive to the sun light.

The sun rays aren't the same during the whole year. They differ depending on the angle with which they reach the planet.

Spring (I'm living on the northern hemisphere, like probably most of people here), starting with the equinox, is the most powerful time for the sun to influence the Earth. It bears the energy of birth and the new beginnings. This type of energy is the one that is most powerful available here, as I mentioned.

Take the oppurtinity now and use this free energy source in the solar system to work for your benefit. Because this is why it exists.

Sage. I was watching some ice skating on YouTube - and It's been chilly for me ever since.

I think the sun is a Higher Self.
    Last edited by olyris; 6th April 2020 at 12:37 PM.

The sexual alchemy of sunlight:

Lead into sunlight is the thought: I want to be myself.
    Sexual lead (cinnabar chloride, "matter") into sunlight: I know creation, and creation knows me.

Now, this thesis applies to the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ virus specifically in that sunlight is needing genesis (original nature) at this time. So, if you are a fool, and if you know the word "me" - for crying out loud, it's a beautiful day!

H2S + AuCl -> H2SCl(-) + Au(+)

The positive charge of gold plus negative ions from pine trees, waves breaking, stones cloving... sex is wise. H2SCl(-) is just excrement, in comparison. Do you know how far this parable goes? Clean is good, and unclean is bad. Religion is for the awakened.. self.

edit: There is nothing like a freshly cleaned house, by the beach, with some pine trees, in some ultimate reality.
    Last edited by olyris; 6th April 2020 at 07:04 PM.

I will tell this parable at once for I have 'dunnit.

The antiphilosophical alchemical initiate experimented with a reddish gold substance, his cinnabar. He lit it with his mother's lighter and the whole world turned into black reason. What did he do? He, created the Philosopher's Stone, with all the power in it to formulate the Elixir of Life. He burned his baccy with intelligence and somehow The Thing went wrong. "Anyway," he decided, "when it goes wrong I am that I am." He cried the Elixir of Life when he realised he was right, his reason being, life is too beautiful to share with the caring. What's caring anyway? A way to be said "no" unto.
    Last edited by olyris; 6th April 2020 at 07:01 PM.

The rejuvenation of sunlight is the surrendering of "what is common" - and I am.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    H2S + AuCl -> H2SCl(-) + Au(+)
    What Cl does stand for (symbolically)?

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    H2SCl(-) is just excrement
    Not for god.

Cl means love whereas Fl means light - Au means alone. All of the elements in the periodic table are human virtuous exact experiences - hence you see drug users believing that they are heroes.

Positive gold Au(+) otherwise known is Ormus is neutralised well by the forces around you. It becomes extremely objective about truth. You are beautiful. It's in cocoa.

I think that love and light are universal, and inherent in every single particle. When there's no light, there's also no Au, Ag, Cl, Fl, and anything else. Au is sun (or Australia, the sun on the Earth, if you insist), Ag is moon (or underground, the shady land under the Earth), that's for sure. Both are, respectively, the 2 of the 3 treasures (middle - the solar plexus, and lower - the navel), also called tan ti'ens. I suspect however that "salt" principle in alchemy is not actually related to particles like Cl or Fl; it's the universal principle appliable to any particle - some just have a bigger tendency toward it.

The remaining third treasure, the higher tan t'ien, is connected to the shen energy and spirit (beyond any solar system or galaxy), the most subtle energy of the three. It creates the seed, the true nature.

Seed (of immortality)

When undersanding the nature of microcosm (human being), the immortality becomes obvious way. Everything starts from the subtlest nuances of our being. They can be sensed, and are always at hand. However, human being, disconnected, still has a free will: to decide to live, or to die, after all.

Ayurveda, or early christian religion, among the others, treated "death" word not just literally; it was at the same time a symbolic idea of "disconnecting" (turning back from spirit). To die means to disconnect - from life (spirit).

To stay connected means to re-create seed of spirit (immortal life) within. In our universe it works thanks to the principle of resonance: having seed means having a resonating connection to the spirit, called sometimes "the gateway". Of course, it's the gateway to immortality, and not only - to all the gifts the spirit has to give.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast