Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Immortality is a step beyond natural justice (ie, "I want my dignity already") - forgiveness...
    Nice new avatar. I like avatars with an "eye", especially in triangles But isn't it christian?

Anyway, I figured that immortality is a step beyond impurities - of energetic/mental nature.

I remember such researches like life between lives which resulted in discovery of a soul needing to be "refreshed" and "purified" after a physical life.

Have you asked yourself why is this needed at all? The purification? Of what and for what reason?

Certainly there is an important reason for that. I'm gonna do some studies on this stuff, i.e. how it works on the soul (or lower, beyond physical, in particular Ka / Prana / Ki / Qi...) level. I think that this is mind, after all, which affects not just DNA but the entire body in the end (depending of an amount of energy that body relies on in a partciular case, which can be increased - and no doubt this is the goal of many eastern exercises). Further more, this is what taoist alchemists stated as well when talking about longevity and immortality.

What I can say from my experience, you can "feel" when you're out of your "tune" - the original vibe or whatever. When this happens, you do not feel entirely yourself (I think this is what deceased are actually talking about when mentioned "returning to home" - home is not a place, it is a state of mind, IMHO). When a living person gathers a "mental garbage" (in large part because of the external, environment influences from the childhood), he or she becomes "impure". Is it good to be impure - in this sense? Obviously not. It's much worse than being physically impure so when choosing priorities, it's better to take a mental "bath" first before thinking of a bath in a physical sense, IMHO.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    researches like life between lives which resulted in discovery of a soul needing to be "refreshed" and "purified" after a physical life
    I haven't found much so far, however I stumbled upon some descriptions of this refreshment. Few points to summarize:
    - "down", material energies strongly affect the conscious, soul
    - the conscious / soul is frequently confused and limited, according to the accounts
    - the idea is to take over the material energies, instead to be a victim to them
    - purification after the physical life seems to be needed
    - it takes (soul) experience to better utilize these purification energies, described often like an energy bath or something like this

My conclusion is that all material energy can be probably considered to be "external" (not original). Therefore, purification, either of sort that alchemists suggested, or the one that is experienced by a conscious / soul after the physical life as mentioned above, is required in order to have a full potential by the conscious / soul, I guess. This includes, possibly, life-energy for the soul.
    (Because, after all, everything is energy, modes and frequencies of energy: therefore lack of some perspectives, perceptions, abilities etc. simply is a result of lack of certain frequencies, in particular those being limited - most probably by the living in the physicality).

This all suggests the limitations of the conscious / soul, and possibility to overcome those - still when living in the physical life, not necesserily after that.

Another conclusion is that material energy, i.e. the physical body and related energies, is basically "odd" to the conscious / soul. When the matter takes over the soul (which is almost always the case), the person dies. To overcome this, one needs to provide more light into the matter so that it was transformed, which results in prolongating the life of the cells, i.e. leading to longevity.

The inquiring question is what is that original energy (the one that has been purified previously, or doesn't need purification at all) which is - after incarnating - enmeshed with non-original energy (basically, matter)? (The original energy often is called "pure energy", and the latter - "impure energy" in the alchemical texts). There were also some researches made, and also in the life between lives therapies etc., which involved the opposite process - not dying and refreshing afterwards, but being born. There must be some original energy of the conscious / soul which gets into the physical body of an unborn baby. Taoists believed that this original energy is put around the lower tan t'ien and is the primary source of rejuvenation - the original energy. They called it yuan qi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuanqi

In traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese culture, yuán qì (元氣) is an innate or prenatal qi. This inborn qi is differentiated from acquired qi that a person may develop over their lifetime.
    Getting deeper into the topic of how the soul is born into a physical human baby, and what obstacles it experiences during this birth process, might bring some further discoveries and revelations on the nature of life itself (not - biological forms, as taught in biology).*

* because I believe that life and physical processes in living organisms are two different things: the latter is an effect, not the cause, of the former, i.e. I think biologists are totally wrong, and therefore they cannot succeed with such an axiom in discovering the secret of life; they only can discover the secret of living forms
    Last edited by Antares; 21st June 2021 at 06:50 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

An interesting quote from the Chen Tuan's volume by Hua-Ching Ni. The taoist (to be) immortal went back to his home province when he was more than 60 years old...

...to look for a certain person of spiritual achievement who could teach him how to control the breath through controlling the muscles of the nostrils. He heard that there was a master who could transform the internal essence by breathing. This master would lie down, touch the pillow, sleep for months and then wake up. Master Chen Tuan was interested in that and wanted to learn it. The master's achievement seemed to make his worn-out and old-looking skin quite similar to an insect that has left its shell; he was like a baby with fresh skin again, and his achievement made his bodily movement light like a spirit This was a true profounf attainment of internal alchemy.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13