Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Have you heard about the endeavors to stop the processes which cause the body (and related to it energies) to stop getting old?
    I.e. to achieve an absolute, constant rejuvenation state?

There are people - both in scientific and non-scientific - fields who are interested in this. I myself am also very interested in the subject and have some theories and practices to it. Some of them come from the ancient wisdom.

Any ideas to share in the subject?

Blog Entries

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Nothing you want to hear.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Nothing you want to hear.
    I'd like to hear anything.

Ok. I'll share some ideas from myself.

So I was convinced as a child that people can live enormously long, not getting old. I was also convinced to many other things that appeared to be well known beyond our "western culture", like for instance that there is the "astral world", there are souls, there is reincarnation etc. due to my intuition. I believed in everything of that before I learnt to read. Then Christian religion came which generally negates all of that. But those previous, preliminary believes caused me to resist most of the "new" religious, Christian believes. I always was asking "difficult" questions my parents, or priests, and the answers were far below satisfactionary. So I concluded (still as a kid): the Christian religion must be overrated!

Years later I was drawn to various topics, some of them being related to the ancient times, like ancient Egypt, shamanism, or the oldest Chinese believes.

When I was a child I always had this "inner perception" of other people that their thoughts affect their... being, physicall included. I.e. I could predict how they will look like after few or more years because of what were their dominating thinking processes. Somehow I was aware which thoughts add to the getting old processes, and thus are to be avoided. I was often sad that I couldn't express loudly what I felt, but in thoughts I said: "please don't think this way, don't do that". But people never listened.

I tried of course to avoid such thoughts, because being worry or pesimistic about anything (literally: ANYTHING - it's not about "what", but "how we think", the subject doesn't matter at all, as well as reasoning underlying choosing to worry) leads to death, as I sense.

Years later, again, I got a confirmation to this feeling / perception from the taoists teachings. I totally now understand why people like Lao Tzu or Jesus taught about being like a child. It became clear to me that this is not religious at all - this is about choosing life over death.

Of course, the topic is very wide. The ancient Egyptians were obsessed with the eternal life, with their Ankh grand symbol of it. But my feeling is now it - choosing life / youth over physical death - is more available to anyone than all the known centuries before.

Another "brick" into the subject is... some differences between what I believed and what are general (modern, basically of course) teachings.

For instance, some people, living today or those who has passed centuries ago estimated the role of qi (personal energy). My feeling is, qi is of course important to life, but its effects are not sufficient themselves. The real "force" responsible for rejuvenation comes from "high", I'd say (or however to name it). Maybe a "spirit-ual" energy? Spirit-infused? In a word, it is not about the gross energy that some people mistake with the source of life.

The interesting view on this subject was given by the American clairvoyant Edgar Cayce who was saying that the spirit is life (sort of substance from which life is created). I think this is how it exactly is.

The energy (or subtle stream) of constant, total rejuvenation is very subtle, calm, inspirational - sort of these qualities. So first it seems not to be directly related to physical life, as it's not gross at all... but my intuitive observation is that this is actually really the energy which causes our whole being to rejuvenate on the constant basis (because it's not just quite about a physical body, as I stated in the previous post). It's rather a way / style of thinking, which then causes physical body to be able to choose its "shape" from a certain available blueprints (potentially infinite in number), further restricted (directed) by our thoughts. DNA can be modified this way - by changing the thinking habbits. And in order to exceed the usual thinking habbits, the "transcendency" is needed. And it's not something mystic - transcendency in my understanding is just another way of thinking: it's just going beyond the "known" territories to thinking, i.e. mental/spiritual/however-you-wanna-call-it exploration.

Makes any sense? Or try to rewrite it in a different words?

In brief, thoughts are responsbile at the end for the "life" energy to flow through our energetic and physical bodies. Thoughts are... patterns, and filters at the same time. They filter (and shape) life, i.e. ourselves, physical included (ilnesses included)! They are like "paths", allowing and / or blocking the univeral energy (called spirit by E. Cayce) to flow through.

It's interesting in the context of modern quantum physics researches, stating that there is no such thing as "static energy" - everything flows all the time, and the static form / shape is just an illusion of perception.

Blocking life (spirit) energy by our thoughts (which are in the primary charge if it comes to our physical living) causes us to live, or die! (And to die means actually to go through the illness, the state of broken thoughts / energies - and illess then appears to be just a result of certain energies involved in this energetic process).
    So it turns out that our decisions - and our choices of how much to be aware and conscious of all of these processes and of the life and our thoughts - are behind everything what happens to us and our physical, energetic and any other body.

Therefore, I would say that:

Illness = state which teaches us what is wrong in our current thinking processes (practically speaking, where we need to exceed our thinking limitations and habits),
    Feeling (A)Live = natural state where the filters (thoughts) are in the perfect alignment with the spirit(ual energy = life)
    Will = amazing tool which allows us to go beyond any circumstances, no matter how far from perfect if properly used; i.e. overcome any difficulty or illness, possibly the closest "god-like" quality / ability
    Imagination = the "playground" of richness of choices to be created and choose from - the better imagination the more choices (and more variety) you get
    Intuition = a subtle addon to imagination causing it to gain a higher / better perspective (more spirit-infused)

Last but not least, I would compare life to electricity and the thinking processes to the cables which purpose is to "convey life". Broken cables are killing themselves (they refer to being "us", or at least what we consider to be ourselves in our daily lives), and thus are basically useless (until the conscious effort is put into fixing them, so that they convey / sustain life as originally designed)!

Or, when trying to use another comparison to water pipes, getting old is the process of flowing water (=life here) being not entirely well supplied - because the pipes got dirty and need to be cleansed, and then "re-shaped" (which refers to our thinking processes). Then spirit (life, youth energy) can flow.

Therefore, we have the following choices:
    1. we can choose to die (to complicate our thinking processes, so that the filtering is too strong and they don't convey life anymore)
    2. we can choose to live (where our thinking processes are in alignment with life, spirit)
    3. we can choose the shape that our life takes

...4. but of course, someone created the solar system, and as a result astrology became the tool which is supposed to give us the idea / hints how our patterns are preliminary designed before we are born, which seems to play a big role in our life; E. Cayce frequently referred to the astrological birth charts in his reading for instance, explaining many things related to both life (sustainance) and illness (=death direction)

Concerning point 1, we die due to insufficient level (degree) of consciousness (spiritual infusion). Until we learn to sustain life, we are like animals: not conscious enough to shape our lives consciously, which leads to so-called enthropy (decay of life-sustaining energies).

My observation is the Sun (Ra in the egyptian mythology) is primarily responsible for conveying the life forces to us and the Earth planet - directly. It's not just physical.

And cultivating life (spirit) was obsession of the ancient Egyptians and taoists.
    Last edited by Antares; 3rd November 2019 at 06:39 PM.

An interesting excerpt from the book on Edgar Cayce about the will:

In spite of the great interest in the concept of free will ... most people seem to still have little awareness of the magnitude of this gift. Our greatest personal asset is the proper use of this power so that our choices may change the circumstances, directions, and outcomes of events in our lives for the better. ... no influence , whether heridetary, karmice, or otherwise, can stand in the way of the will
    And an inspiring statement on how to overcome difficulties when a conflict within us appears (mind chooses one thing, while the spiritual indication goes into another direction):
    When we make our choices on the basis of the motivating spirit of the ideal, we become free indeed.
    The ideal generally refers to the grand criteria that is "spirit-inspired or infused", as I mentioned previously.

Blog Entries

Have you heard about the endeavors to stop the processes which cause the body (and related to it energies) to stop getting old?
    I.e. to achieve an absolute, constant rejuvenation state?
    You asked for my opinion so here it is.I have but the idea is about keeping ourselves tied to one timeline, one body, one version of life. The idea gives me shivers. If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.

There are people - both in scientific and non-scientific - fields who are interested in this. I myself am also very interested in the subject and have some theories and practices to it. Some of them come from the ancient wisdom.
    I think the idea itself of "ancient wisdom" is propaganda of some sort, be it of regressive groups or just clever marketing.

Any ideas to share in the subject?
    Heh heh yep-Recently I saw an infomercial about this, and the things they are proposing are a combination of chemicals-antirejection medicine (suppresses your immune system) and antibiotics of various kinds. What they want is to preserve their bodies how they are now, but this would not help people who are sick (actually it might make them sicker). It reminds me a little too much of a zombie apocalypse.
    The way I see it, biological death is part of the experience of being in the physical realm for a reason- and this idea that we would be happier living one lifetime practically forever is repellent to me.
    If anything, I want to be the first one in my family to die so I don't have to live through losing anyone else.
    From a metaphysical point of view, there are two options-
    There is an afterlife, and we don't lose anyone, and we get the experience of coming here or going somewhere else, and choosing where we go. We have options.
    Or we don't, and death means there is no more me. If there is no more me, there is no suffering, thinking of nothingness. This is eternity, now. Not in a 'future' made probably worse by our limited thinking about what reality should be.

You asked for my opinion. Lol.

Thanks a lot. Indeed it's a different opinion than most people would have about living, probably. It's always worth to share an opinion, particularly if it's different. Some things to consider.

My point of view is the following - refererring to your post:

People live actually very short time-span - I know from older people telling always the same: few decades seems like nothing, they quickly realize they actually start thinking more about closing death than actually living... Some may say it's enough, they may believe that maybe it should be even smaller - this is their (your) free will, of course. You can always force yourself to decrease the time you live on the Earth plane (by e.g. suicide).

But I can see a hidden fear in such approach. Life in whatever form should be treated as valuable. There is no coincidence in fact that every living being has an instinctive motivation to always survive. Suicidal tendencies are the product of human mental activity (not astral, or whatever else).

Suicidal tendency means shortening the life span. Why to live shorter?

If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.
    Do you mean overcrowded planet? Well, if so, this also something that bothers me. Yet this is another subject. Taking responsibility for how many people are born each year is required anyway.

If you feel you have something valuable to do when living, it becomes obvious that you start to thinking of a longer life. Especially when considering the alternative.

Because the alternative to life is always illness.

I know no living person who would find illness to be something worth having (i.e. putting conscious efforts into being sick). Everyone wants to be healthy - and this simply means prolongating your life-span.

But I think it's not actually about the logical reasoning "why", the motivation might be placed deeper. Reasoning mind has a tendency to "reason" things that already exist inside us, on other levels of our consciousness. Like in the system of chakras (being actually the consciousness centers).

If we were really developed, we wouldn't have to go back to the astral afterworld through illness killing us - but just by a will. And this is probably what's going to happen ultimately on the Earth - when the consciousness is developed enough. That's why I'm not talking about medical solutions, but raising consciousness (spirit) here. It definitely won't be therefore available for all people - because raising consciousness triggers "side"-effects.

Blog Entries

Do you mean overcrowded planet?
    Overcrowding and lack of resources. We think that living a long time makes us 'wiser' but it's not my experience. I am of course talking about the physical body. But I'm also talking about the types of treatments that are being looked at, especially making cells live longer. That kind of treatment doesn't make you healthier. If anything, it makes you sickly. If you have a huge population not dying, you'll have more people getting sick without the resources to take care of them.
    And if you ever watched Highlander (the series, not the movies) some important things are brought up in that show- but it's a show, yet I think the things that it brings up that are valid.
    But anyway, that's all I have to say on the subject.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast