Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Mantak Chia suggests that it is (lack of proper flow and not enough of) energy which is responsible for aging, e.g. in the "Awaken healing energy through the tao":

As we age, the energy routes which bring vital power to our internal organs and enable them to function become progressively more blocked by physical and mental tension. The result is general fatigue, weakness, and poor health. A young person usually has sufficient level of energy to keep the routes less obstracted so that the power still flows. The organs are thus nourished, and there is little sickness. But if we do not live healthily and practice to keep the routes open, they will gradually close and cause emotional imbalances, premature sickness and old age.
    From my point of view, energy is not the cause, but the symptom of aging, just like the whole body and its cells are gradually get more and more degenerated. This means that there must be a real cause for the life force, and energy, flowing is just the effect - IMHO it is related to higher levels, not just to the etheric level which is used by Mantak for the etheric energy (called chi in his books) in his practices to be circulated by meridians.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

This author claims to have (and shared in her books) invaluable information about Atlantis. This excerpt from her website is about the rejuvenation. I'm not sure if I can quote it entirely, so I just put a link with a small quote, but essential, below.

https://atlantisinsights.com/rejuvination-in-atlantis/

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Andrews
    Edgar Cayce tells us that the ingenious Atlanteans used crystals to burn destructive forces from the body in a way that encouraged it to rejuvenate itself. (Reading 440-5.) In The Romance of Atlantis Taylor Caldwell describes a secret rejuvenation chamber in a temple in the City of Golden Gates where this procedure was successfully accomplished. ... While in the chamber, the patient reclined in a comfortable chair, and technicians precisely focused the sun’s rays through a crystal onto the elderly body. Simultaneously, the healers produced and magnified varied frequencies of sound, whose energy regenerated the tiny molecules of each cell, reactivating aging tissues. The operation restored the person’s hormone balance, wrinkles disappeared, and energy returned. Skill and caution were important, since if the crystal was tuned too high it destroyed the body. One visit was usually adequate
    Last edited by Antares; 10th May 2021 at 02:39 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Ok, recent research and discoveries in the subject led me to the question:

if everything is light (energy), including matter, then why we do not draw any conclusions about this fact?

After reading about the breaking results of scientific research in DNA - like the matrix of DNA being a persistant field of non-material nature (confirmed in an experiment with photons reacting clearly to this field - even after removing the DNA itself) - and easily reacting with / toward light particles (photons), I came to the conclusion that DNA is more like a brain of a cell, a transmitter of energy (light), maybe even thoughts (not sure), and then - if to believe this scientific research, we may say that

* the predominant role of DNA is COMMUNICATION (between levels of existence, as well as within one level of existence, i.e. the physical level)

* and that DNA does not exist just on a physical level in a sense

* and that DNA's energy is much more persistent in terms of endurance than any typical molecule - i.e. "something" keeps its matrix on the energetic level, whatever this something could be

This fact alone makes things totally different than we used to think, if we re-consider everything from such perspective. Because this confirms that whatever deals with light or energy (possibly our moods and thoughts), affect DNA itself. In other words, any energy (or whatever that has energetic nature) that we are dealing with, has an impact on the code for the physical body.

(This makes me start wondering about the old legends of the physical transformation of old sorcerers, particularly into animals).

If so, then this could be the secret of life: the geometry of molecules involved in the DNA is an effect of an energetic communication, possibly deliberate, although not sure if concious - at all. And changing DNA is possible from the purely energetic level, like using for this purpose the Sun's light, or any other light. (Take into account that plants grow also when exposed to the artificial light but the result is that it seems either to change their DNA, or activates only parts of it - either way, it again confirms DNA being affected by light, this time apparently very directly in a well known in science process of photosynthesis).

But this is of course just a portion of things to reconsider; take for example the esoteric alchemical processes or the qabbalistic theories when considering them from the perspective of the idea of light affecting the molucules. Again, the research is continued.

Edit: I found some interesting website and further explanation, basically touching the subject of 12 (vs. 2) strands of DNA, 10 of which being not physical https://brendandmurphy.com/what-is-1...na-activation/

Here's a quote from the website confirming my above mentioned intuitive conclusion about the "communication" ("transmitting"), it also adds that not only light but also sound affects DNA:
    Pioneering research by the likes of Dr Peter Gariaev and others, has led us to understand that DNA utilises sound and light to both store information and transmit messages/information. It can translate sound into light and vice versa.
    So, here is my theory how actually DNA works with light, and what does it mean "encoding information". I'm more and more convinced that the ancients must have had some knowledge about it, not sure if about DNA itself, but about the general mechanism around it. I'd use simple general archetypes here to keep the explanation simple, starting with the general division of the universe into the dualistic division of the primordial elements: light (yang, energy in physics) and dark (yin, matter in physics).

Light is represented by particularly the property of frequency. There is possibly infinite number of frequencies available. Light is not just visible light, as the sun rays for instance; it is energy in general.

Matter, on the other hand, might be somewhat limited in their properties: matter at the atom level is one of about 100+ elements from the Mendeleev's periodic table. Electrons in each atom defines how the particle of matter interacts with energy (light). More atoms connected together constitute a molecule.

In the esoteric fields, light is known as the "transmitter" (creative force - because it 'creates' what happens afterwards), and matter is the "receiver" (receptive force - it is the element that absorbs the energy). Of course, this is also observed in physics.

The frequency of light interacting with matter (molecules) determines how matter can be affected. If the light's frequencies are limited (as with the artificial light), the effect upon the molecule will also be accordingly limited, of course. Altering the light's frequencies alters its effect upon matter.

A stream of light as such is therefore an encoded information possible to be received by the matter.

Now, returning to the DNA, there are 2 parts of the equation in the interaction between light and DNA:
    - light or energy itself, being the frequency that "generates" the potential outcome (same as in astrology, which says about an energetic potential, but does not determine anything) - it is rather a "field of possibilities" possible to become an outcome; restricting or filtering light of course limits the number of possible ultimate results
    - matter / molecule: changing the DNA molecules (directly or indirectly, e.g. through the genetic engineering, nano technology, food, pharmaceutics, vaccines etc.) changes the "receiver" of the potential frequencies that may interact with it - so such intervention may change or limit how for the light it is actually possibleto interact with this particular molecule (DNA)

The topic is really vast, and I've read also about possible interaction of the Earth's magnetic field with DNA - and possibly it is also true.
    Last edited by Antares; 10th May 2021 at 06:45 PM.

A quote from the "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth" book by Dolores Cannon about the original plan for human beings:

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores Cannon
    We were supposed to be a perfect species that would never get sick and could live as long as we wanted. ... (but) when life was beginning to develop nicely, a meteorite hit the Earth and it brought bacteria that caused disease.
    That's interesting. If it's true, it puts the fault on bacteria for the difficulties with physical life and particularly dying, which means also that DNA holds the information (not necesserily activated) on maintaining longevity (and hence, not aging), potentially forever.

DNA - protagonist: I judge thee not
    RNA - communicator: I judge this wise

There are two aspects to "good" -
    1. My choice is fun
    2. Your soul is safe

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    DNA - protagonist ...
    RNA - communicator
    If using this analogy, I'd say it's the opposite: RNA is like an emmisary (a ray) of the DNA (a sun). Yeah, nobody says that there is only one sun.

Anyway, how do they communicate?

In the Jose Arguelles book "The Mayan factor" he says that DNA has a vibrational nature. It makes really sense provided that DNA reacts to the light, it is build with phosphorus (an element that easily reacts to the light), and has its light matrix on the higher frequency than matter frequency.

Hence, if we consider that the sun emmits light and is the main emitter of the light to the Earth (the other can be either natural item, such as a burning wood, or the artificial light) - then we need to assume that light DETERMINES how the DNA changes!

My intuition says that also air quality is essential to the DNA development, but I have no scientific background yet on this matter.

People, who spend most of their lives in office, has therefore differently developing DNA (in fact, twisted and restricted, we could say) than those who develop with the natural influence of light. Light being yang makes people more yang, we could say; artificial light is restricted, and people looking all the time on their mobile phones, develop differently, as well - more yin, and indeed the experiments show clearly a negative influence of the digital screens on people (which no government would be eager to say about it). This obvious fact is probably hidden from people that matter (electrons, and some special atoms and molecules - such as those which we find in plants through the photosyntesis process) is reactive to the light.

Cosmic (astrological, in other sense) influence is transmitted thanks to a certain frequencies of the light waves. DNA of a person born at certain "time" (configuration of the light / energy emmitted at the particular time) has a potential to react with this cosmic influence in a certain, determined (but not unchangable) way. This could be probably - the current DNA state - thought as a "destiny".

However, there might be some obstacles in the way, of both yang and yin nature...

How do you feel about this picture, for instance?

And how about this one?

The attached image shows how nature develops with natural light. The experiments conducted with the plants' growth under the artificial light show that the life doesn't develop normally.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Antares; 23rd May 2021 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    My intuition says that also air quality is essential to the DNA development, but I have no scientific background yet on this matter.
    I found an interesting confirmation in the "Bringers of the dawn" book by Barbara Marciniak. Worth to read the whole fragment:

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiadians
    Your DNA is a filament; a scientist would describe it as a connective filament. Scientists, doing the best they can up to this point, have found certain codings within certain portions of the DNA. They have also found superfluous portions of the DNA. In other words, there are portions that they cannot translate or figure out, so they think these portions of the DNA are just there for the ride, and they call them "junk DNA." They are off track.

We have talked about how all of you were built by the creator gods. You
    were built like houses that were going to be expanded or added on to in the future. You are now at that juncture when those who designed you are adding onto who you are. What the scientists call "junk DNA" has been dormant in your body for a long time, and it is now becoming activated. In our teachings, we always emphasize the importance of oxygenation, because oxygen feeds the coding and awakens the junk DNA in your body (which certainly isn't junk at all).

What scientists are calling "junk" houses the perceptions deep inside of your
    body that will allow you to become an entire perceiver, a fourth-dimensional being. This awakening DNA will allow you to change your eyesight, change your hearing, increase your life span, and so on. This dormant part of the DNA that has baffled the scientists is now coming to life.

You are mutating so quickly now that certain scientists call the process a
    disease. Some are very concerned about it. They have persuaded the government to invest billions of dollars to research DNA. What is occurring in your body is certainly not a disease: you are being naturally mutated and rearranged. This mutation occurs most often while you are sleeping, so you may be waking up inthe mornings noticing that something feels a little different in your body. You can expect that the changes will begin to show themselves and that you will develop new abilities. You will automatically know many things.
    Interesting especially in the context of the virus situation, isn't it. (Masks, staying at homes, not going out, not travelling, taking vacc-poisons, quickly thrusted ridiculous regulations and fines, and so on).

The oxygen must have, I'm sure, a lot to do with the qi (prana) energy in the case of development of the DNA, as it more and more clearly seems that the DNA is multi-dimensional, not just physical, element.
    Last edited by Antares; 29th May 2021 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Hence, if we consider that the sun emmits light and is the main emitter of the light to the Earth (the other can be either natural item, such as a burning wood, or the artificial light) - then we need to assume that light DETERMINES how the DNA changes!
    NATURE or NURTURE was a debate long considered to original, however origin for that end was through the notion of TIMESPACE. Now people accept the truth, and indeed, the light tells your DNA to grow. What is SPACETIME, is this where we are headed, originally? The point is fact if compassion is understood. You are going to help people to evolve! Our origin is either CARE or standard apathetic hypocrisy.

This might be what science has to say about NATURE/NURTURE in this era - Some people do not respond to either theory! And they must be ROBOTS.
    Last edited by olyris; 2nd June 2021 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    NATURE or NURTURE was a debate long considered to original, however origin for that end was through the notion of TIMESPACE. Now people accept the truth, and indeed, the light tells your DNA to grow. What is SPACETIME, is this where we are headed, originally? The point is fact if compassion is understood. You are going to help people to evolve! Our origin is either CARE or standard apathetic hypocrisy.

This might be what science has to say about NATURE/NURTURE in this era - Some people do not respond to either theory! And they must be ROBOTS.
    Have you read "The Kemetic Tree of Life"?

K(h)em is a name of Egypt; Al-K(h)emy meant the art/practice coming from Egypt. One story that I've read about says that the name Khem comes from the son of Noah, Ham, who was supposed to bring this knowledge from the sunk land to Egypt to be saved from the flood. Hence the name.

The mentioned book describes the term "Shetaut Neter", the first word meaning "secret/hidden", and the latter meaning "divinity" (in Egyptian hierogliphic language actually "Ntr"). The further analysis showed the Ntr refers to the Coptic "Nutar" and is further referenced to English both "Nature" and "Nutriment". I, by myself, see a reference also to Chinese "tao" (true essence / true nature).

What it means to me that our true nature is, ultimately, the source of (ever-lasting, infinite) nurturing. And this gives the birth of the art of (divine in essence) alchemy, i.e. achieving immortality.

Here's an excerpt from the book:

Quote Originally Posted by Muata Ashby
    Theurgy is a science of religion, a prescribed program for promoting higher consciousness through philosophy and disciplines carried out by priests and priestesses in accordance with a prescribed and precise program of religion and metaphysics desgined to lead an aspirant to experience higher consciousness. In the case of Ancient Egyptian religion the program is dedicated towards the attainment of Nehast or Spiritual Awakening (Enlightment), a mystic experience of oneness with the divine and the discovery of one's immortality.

Immortality is a step beyond natural justice (ie, "I want my dignity already") - forgiveness...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast