Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death.

Edit: And by that I mean, conquer yourself supposed wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death.
    Life
    ^
    |
    Humanity
    ^
    |
    Death
    ^
    |
    Technology

- a new tree of life, adjusted to the current paradigms, so that society could understand the ideas

In translation, it'd be something like:

Kether (the life)
    ^
    |
    Tiphareth (the mind)
    ^
    |
    Yesod (the underworld)
    ^
    |
    Malkuth (the matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaville
    Let us die young or let us live forever
    Why don't they stay young?
    It's so hard to get old without a cause
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse
    Youth's like diamonds in the sun
    And diamonds are forever
    So many adventures couldn't happen today
    So many songs we forgot to play
    So many dreams swinging out of the blue
    We let them come true

Forever young, I want to be forever young
    Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

I am reminded in carlos castanedas book the concept of the death defyier. And in Robert Monroe’s books the being he called heshe, a androgynous human who has lived for thousands of years, and coincidently the most advanced living human at the time of Monroe’s writing.

https://absolutoracle.com/Carlosorac...lInAmerica.htm

One of the things robert Monroe noticed from heshe, was the energy the being gave off. It was a mix of feminine and masculine. Coincidently the being was androgouse.

It could be that in order for humans to extend their lives without technology, there may need to be a energetic rebalancing. The masculine and feminine energies probably must come into complete balance. And this transforms the individual into androgonyse person displaying both feminine and masculine characteristics physically. Probably because of the energetic changes causing hormonal changes to the body, that might facilitate extended life.

If heshe was a real individual in Robert Monroe’s work, I could definitely see the importance in a undertaking like that. Probably so that the knowledge of whatever school of mysticism keeps retaining its original teachings well into the far future. Or maybe so that these individuals can guide humanity to survivor the trials of civilization.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
    It was a mix of feminine and masculine. Coincidently the being was androgouse.
    This is not a surprise to me. I learnt about the subject enough to know it all goes down to energies. If to indicate written sources, the biggest revelation came from the ancient Chinese and Egyptian texts, which they called "sacred". I'm almost 100% certain the knowledge inherent there in most is older than those civilizations and come from the Atlantean temples.

In brief, the whole universe (macrocosm) works because of yang and yin energies (more - most - universal versions of what people call "masculine" and "feminine"). Human being (microcosm) works because of them as well.

Soul, the astral body, works because of them as well. And everything else.

Yang and Yin combine together in order to produce any result: when it's more yang, it's very subtle, and when it's more yin, it's manifestation. Both combined are presented as Qi (as universal energy), and both are required. Otherwise, I believe, you would shift to one of the polars (Yang if too 'unmanifested', and Yin if too gross), and simply cease to exist (at any level). You would leave the universe then: astral, mental, spiritual, physical - any! It's not possible to be purely yang or purely yin and exist within this universe!

As stated by Lao-Tzy, the number of combinations between Yin and Yang (different variants of Qi energy) are 10.000 in number, which means infinite. You have infinite ways of choosing your path to immortality, but all of them will require some combination of both opposite energies (balanced).

Balance between Yin and Yang, or Water and Fire, or as you stated, feminine and masculine, is essential.

But what does it mean in practice?

The problem is, human being does not use his/her fullest potential. It is clearly stated in the old Chinese taoist books: basically, a typical human is a yin type (earth energy, as opposed to heaven energy). However, you can shape your physical body, if you know how to do this. I believe it requires working with your body directly, and controlling the hormons which it produces. Being androgynous is just one of multiple variants, but yes, I've read about it in some modern taoist book.

It could be that in order for humans to extend their lives without technology
    I think it is not possible at all with bare technology to achieve it. Technology has no life - spirit has. You also cannot control spirit with any technology, but spirit is "so time-less" that it typically works with you, whatever motivations you have, so basically it allows you to experiment with life energy.
    In fact, in the end everything is energy - which comes from so-called spirit. To me, it's a matter of a proper connection (techniques that allow you to go beyond), rather than using purely scientific solutions (technology that keeps you within your current boundaries). It's a matter of being conscious of beyond: your mind has no limits - other than those you choose, also unconsciously. Remove "un"-conscious, and you naturally become conscious.

As you suggested, without proper energies life is not possible; you may modify life through genetic engineering, but that' all. And this is what, I believe, was happening for the recent thousands of years on the Earth: changing the DNA of species, including human beings. Playing with life energy.

But life energy requires being conscious of it in order to keep it as you want: on any level. If not, you are going to die also astrally, for instance.

there may need to be a energetic rebalancing.
    Yes...

And this transforms the individual into androgonyse person displaying both feminine and masculine characteristics physically. Probably because of the energetic changes causing hormonal changes to the body, that might facilitate extended life.
    ...yet, this is just how people understand energies. To me it seems much more universal, and you can really do more than just that. This means you may have also control over how your body shapes, when you master those energies: yin and yang.

Probably so that the knowledge of whatever school of mysticism keeps retaining its original teachings well into the far future. Or maybe so that these individuals can guide humanity to survivor the trials of civilization.
    Probably, Atlanteans did this. Scriptures from Egypt, Mesopotamia, and some other ancient civilizations state so. They know what they are doing keeping it secret. For a diligent researcher, however, nothing is impossible.

To me, the equation which you indicated (female + masculine) seems flat. People are taught to think in the linear way. Try to think of equations not as lines, but as geometrical, multidimensional, complex objects, involving more than just few elements in one line. Particularly, think of the triangle. Combine these two, universal Water and universal Fire elements in one line combined with the Spirit vertex at the top, thus creating a triangle.

This is the essential, but missing part. Spirit is invisible, thus so easily overlooked and not taken into equation by modern science, nor people's thinking. There lay the "secret" to conscious life.

Note that "conscious" is the key. Because the energies from your physical (astral, mental...) body, for instance, will survive, in some form, anyway - but without your conscious control or connection with / to them... then, you will become NOT conscious of them anymore after your death... People believe that immortality is impossible; but this would mean that being eternally conscious is impossible.

Impossible, however, is the opposite: to become totally not conscious. Consciousness (what people call "mental") comes from the yang, calmness (what people call "matter") comes from the yin. All of that is Qi spectrum - and electromagnetic spectrum exists within the universal Qi spectrum. You may shift between the levels of this spectrum, even within one sub-level, like astral level. You do this by changing your frequencies (no surprise).

So, in the end, it - life - is a play with life energies (spirit).

To know spirit (life), energies - you need to go beyond logical, rational thinking, go beyond any technology-oriented thinking. As some masters said:

Unlearn what you learnt
    Which means going backward within your mental part of mind, going beyond (dissolving) what you "absorbed" during your current life. Try first to go back to the time when you were an infant. This is one way indicated by many taoists, for instance, or... by Jesus. Try to sense what you felt then, re-gain this fresh, un-disturbed perspective, not stirred with your rational thinking yet. There leads the way to the "mystery of life", as Lao-Tzy called it so.

Then, try to go beyond your current incarnation. All of those memories you have within, and consciousness (playing with your mind) is what makes them conscious for yourself.

Robert Bruce indicated so many times how important is memory. However, I'd say, memory is just consciousness.
    Last edited by Antares; 2nd August 2020 at 08:01 AM.

Edgar Cayce often stated to his questioners when asked how long will they live, that it is even 150 years if the body and the mind is properly treated. Essentials for Cayce, of course, were diet, life style, and an optimistic, positive outlook.

I think one of the most fundamental problems with the society is how much belief they put into numbers and expectations. In particular, the number of the current age and expectations related to it - based only on the observations of others people aging, and ignoring the true reasons behind this observation.

I can see people thinking of themselves to be in a certain 'role' just because of their age or a particular work or home responsiblity.

But I think that the true reason for aging is that because of such thinking (taking a specific role and narrowing one's mind to it - which filters the energy incoming into the mind, into the energetic system, and finally into the cells receiving this energy) - in a large, and essential, part. I.e. changing the way how your mind works may change the way your body works, in particular how much rejuvenation and regeneration your body's cells receive (which is the natural process, of course, btw).

I think that Robert Bruce does a fantastic work in describing and researching the energetic system of human being. More people like this are really needed.

If one is not interested in rejuvenation, I have a proposal: think of aging as much as you can, because this is what you actually do - i.e. you age your own body by your activity.

Here's an interesting quote by Cayce:

[3420-1, Female 57, Writer, 12/17/43]

As indicated, the entity is very vivacious, very active. Thus the entity can also rest or relax, or be as lazy as the next. Not that extreme as from Uranus, but the mystic, the artistic temperament, as it were, runs its course and must be set again if it would manifest.

Then the more reason the entity should be very sure within self of its ideals - spiritual, mental, material. And most of all the entity should budget itself, its time. Recuperate in body, in mind, in purpose, in hopes. Then, so much time should be spent in work, in labor; so much time in recreation; yea, so much time in beautifying the body. As the entity may gather, as it analyzes the cycles of that implied and indicated as to the manner in which the entity thinks and acts, at least one week out of each month should be spent in beautifying, preserving, rectifying the body -if the body would keep young, in mind, in body, in purpose. This doesn’t mean that the entity should spend a whole week at nothing else, choose three days out of some week in each month - not just three days in a month, but three days in some definite week each month -either the first, the second, the third or the fourth week of each month -and have the general hydrotherapy treatments, including massage, lights, and all the treatments that are in that nature of beautifying, and keeping the whole of the body-forces young.

One week each month is requiredfor sterilizing the body functions. Then, is it a wonder that a week after such would be well for the beautifying, for the replenishing, for the supplying of the building forces for the body’s activities? Supply the body mentally -so much reading shouldbe done, so much recreation in music, so much in play and in those activities of others. For it is from the emotions of others rather than from things that the entity gains and adds to the abilities of self, or is able to draw upon its abilities to be helpful for others.

I am constantly awed by how younger than me people feel much older than me and they think I am a youngster to them. And get frustrated and surprised when I out talk them. The feeling is essential to rejuvenating.