Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Being in accord to time is ecstasy itself.
    The only "state" (contrasted with "process") I would surmise, is the state of mind that knows this.

The secret? Being with one's own processes until the state of mind emerges to AWAKEN... A natural function: self -> consciousness by means of the derived ego.

The term "process" suggests that there is no time: e.g. there is no certain state in time. All changes (just like the ancient taoist philosophy and I-Ching suggests). This means that there is a deliberate, constant, firm decision needed to maitnatin certain "state" (as we percieve it) in order to take place - which in fact is a process of ongoing, repeated will to keep this "state". Because it is repeated will, it seems like it was static - seemingly always the same, but it is not, it changes and it is a dynamic process, just like quantum physics describe a table being re-created on and on by particles moving through it with a striking big speed.

In this sense, everything, like sun or the whole universe is kept because of will. It is not a state, as classical physics or material world tells us - it is an illusion.

Connecting directly with something we could call our higher will allows to reach that point of creation. Acting from this high point of will helps us to exceed the limitations of time and space and go directly to the creation process (not a state). I think here lays a key to the total rejuvenation after all: reaching the point of on-going creation, a "state" - being a result of a process - maintain thanks to the will.

At this moment I am researching qabbalah in order to combine this information with the manifestation (creation) process indicated by the qabbalah tree.

In the future - if the worst (apocalyptic) scenario is not going to take place on the Earth - people are going to live longer and longer. This is partly because of bigger interest and care about health. This time already started (we live in these curious, pioneer times). Possibly some people and species would have to leave the planet, as I heard... Anyway, the talk about required frequency makes sense to me, and this probably explains why the governments try to keep the lower frequency as much as possible. Like with use of the recent Australia events.

I think it is important to know what causes the body cells to integrate, and what makes them desintegrating. DNA strands are actually in the core of this life-death (sustainance-enthropy) duality process when the Earth-based biological forms are considered. DNA is like a program (yin) to our cells; energy (yang) is like fuel to our cells. This means that we have 2 factors at hand to deal with: to provide proper, high, cleanse energy to cells ("cleanse" is quite a relative term - there is a criterion under which something is cleanse or not; in terms of human energy it is a difference between core frequency / spirit and the actual - temporal - frequency of one's energy); and to re-program DNA. Reprogramming DNA is not difficult, as it may sound. It just takes applying your high consciousness (spirit) with help of the body. Body is prepared for this process, as it has the "gates" to the other dimensions - glands - which in turn may modify the body - and they do, all the time. The difference between automatic and deliberate influence on DNA / body is that we need to set such an intent. The biggest guiding, directing gland is pineal gland, the higher tan t'ien, 3rd eye, providing the spirit (shen) energy into the aura and body. Doing that is like learning riding on a bike, or anything - step by step it becomes more natural and obvious, to the extent that you would start to think how come that you didn't do this before. Rejuvenating body is just a process - the energetic one. Masses don't observe it (although some unconsciously are in this process and benefit from it), because they are energy-blind, as they were taught to be so. But the laws of the universe work regardless if one is eager to admit their existence, or not. Taking advantage of lack of ignorance leads to a better quality lives, which is a natural way for humanity - as they won't have to have so many short incarnations, re-learning the same things in each life-time, and achieving much more within a single life-time.

The immortality process is a grand one: it is the travel through the shadows of the subconsciousness so that the spirit frequency could reach the earthy body (cells) without obstacles.

Interesting excerpt from the Nei Jing (Chinese medical / taoist classic)

...those who follow the Way [i.e. taoists], they can drive away old age and they preserve their physical appearance.

...They upheld the patterns of heaven and earth and they grasped the regularity of yin and yang.
    They exhaled and inhaled essence qi. They stood for themselves and guarded their spirit. Muscles and flesh were like one.
    Hence, they were able to achieve longevity, in correspondence with heaven and earth. There was no point in time when their life could have come to an end. Such was their life in the Way.

...They were of pure virtue and they were entirely in accord with the Way. They adapted themselves to the regularity of yin and yang and they lived in harmony with the four seasons.
    They left the world and they departed from the common. They accumulated essence and preserved their spirit. They roamed between heaven and earth and their vision as well as their hearing went beyond the eight reaches. This way, they added to their lifespan and were strong.

...Next, there were the sages. They lived in harmony with heaven and earth and they followed the patterns of the eight winds.
    They accomodated their cravings and their desires within the world and the common and their heart knew no anger.
    ...They made every effort to achieve peaceful relaxation and they considered self-realization as success. Their physical body did not deteriorate and their essence and their spirit did not dissipate.
    I put some phrases in bold for emphasis the essential parts which are - according to my current knowledge - important to be followed. I'll take later time to explain all of them, but at the beginning I start with the simple things:

Essence, in Chinese jing, is the closest to the physical body energy which sustains its functions. It is different, more gross I'd say, energy than qi is, which in turn is the universal energy for body closer to astral and can be untilized in many ways, starting from mental or emotional, to finally physical transformation.

Yin and Yang - are the most general "keys" to be watched on the way to the immortality. They are maybe too general in practice, but are good references. Heaven (cosmos) and Earth (matter) are basically also yang and yin, respectively, however they are seperate because they are manifested yang and yin (in opposite to unmanifested polars).

I already talked about the importance of spirit (or shen energy in TCM) before - the Chinese book uses the term of "preservence", which I refer to as "connection", but the idea is the same: loosing the spirit frequency disconnects us from the source of life / our original frequency. Spirit frequency is then kept in body.

Eight winds refer to the 8 world directions or 8 fundamental cosmic energies present on the Earth. They must be balanced, just like wu-xing (5 elements).

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Interesting excerpt from the Nei Jing (Chinese medical / taoist classic)

I put some phrases in bold for emphasis the essential parts which are - according to my current knowledge - important to be followed. I'll take later time to explain all of them, but at the beginning I start with the simple things:

Essence, in Chinese jing, is the closest to the physical body energy which sustains its functions. It is different, more gross I'd say, energy than qi is, which in turn is the universal energy for body closer to astral and can be untilized in many ways, starting from mental or emotional, to finally physical transformation.

Yin and Yang - are the most general "keys" to be watched on the way to the immortality. They are maybe too general in practice, but are good references. Heaven (cosmos) and Earth (matter) are basically also yang and yin, respectively, however they are seperate because they are manifested yang and yin (in opposite to unmanifested polars).

I already talked about the importance of spirit (or shen energy in TCM) before - the Chinese book uses the term of "preservence", which I refer to as "connection", but the idea is the same: loosing the spirit frequency disconnects us from the source of life / our original frequency. Spirit frequency is then kept in body.

Eight winds refer to the 8 world directions or 8 fundamental cosmic energies present on the Earth. They must be balanced, just like wu-xing (5 elements).

The taoists principles are solid. Developing the 3 dan tiens leads to health and an abundant life. What Robert Bruce calls the energy storage centers. Especially the lower dan tien which is in the navel. The taoists consider that the foundation for health and wellness in life.

Most people will pass away without developing these dan tiens.

A person with a fully developed lower dan tien, will naturally have energy rise to the other 2. One in the solar plexus and another in the center of the head. And there is also another one above the head.

Both aid the person in containing and converting energy.

A fully developed dan tien will have some pretty amazing qualities. Like even guiding what you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
    The taoists principles are solid. Developing the 3 dan tiens leads to health and an abundant life. What Robert Bruce calls the energy storage centers. Especially the lower dan tien which is in the navel. The taoists consider that the foundation for health and wellness in life.

Most people will pass away without developing these dan tiens.

A person with a fully developed lower dan tien, will naturally have energy rise to the other 2. One in the solar plexus and another in the center of the head. And there is also another one above the head.

Both aid the person in containing and converting energy.

A fully developed dan tien will have some pretty amazing qualities. Like even guiding what you eat.
    Yeah mostly this would be like that.

Where did the information about additional dan tien (or tan tien) come from?

Most what you wrote about is basic material, taught by people like Mantak Chia. Indeed the results can be amazing, but I think that it is just a beginning. Connection between all the dan tiens, and even involving other centers, may possibly lead to enormous results, beyond what an average human being is capable of.

8. Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Alain Herriott, author of Super Charging Quantum Touch outlines a technique he calls "Rejuvenation Technique" utilizing the U-Nan symbol and the 12 color meditation. It must be done every day consistently for an hour to have a 24 hour cycle run continuously. People who have done it have reported reversal of gray hair, wrinkles and old wounds healing. Alain stated that he did the meditation daily long enough to see the return of his original hair color but decided that the hour long daily mediation was too onerous to maintain just to keep the gray away. I have 'played' with the mediation but I cannot consistently set aside the same hour everyday to do the meditation. I really need to return to it again though. I've been trying to heal my adrenals and it's been really slow going. I had been doing it to try and keep myself strong so I could be my brother's caregiver when he was battling cancer. He's been gone now for a couple of years. His death really hit me strong and I had a major relapse that I'm just beginning to pull out of but I keep having mini relapses because of the current stress in my life just doesn't seem to go away. I worry about my husband and my daughter. Both are dealing with stressful issues themselves. My husband had a difficult work environment and chronic pain so I worry about him. My daughter is in her 4th year of college, she switched majors and still is having 2nd thoughts but much of that is fueled from her anxiety and natural indecisiveness. So I worry about her and I often have to deal with frantic phone calls, though she is getting better and has matured a lot these last four years, she still is a major source of stress for me. /sigh/

Chrysalis thanks for sharing this information. I just took a quick view of that author, seems quite promising. Not expecting much (as always), but a curious read in free time no doubt.

But I can tell you one thing from my own discoveries: it is not about this or that ritual, meditation, technique or method. What's solely important - just like with magic - is your intent, mind-work, energy-work...

It might not matter much whether you do "quantum-modern-super-charging" excercise, or ancient yoga or qi-gong excercises. All in all it's everything about the mind.

From what you wrote, it is quite obvious to me that you are a bit lost person. You have too many worries. This is a simple way to aging. Like I said, it is all about mind / energy. Try to calm down, keep your mind clear, creative and strengthen your connection to your deepest part (which is sometimes called "spirit"). Disturbing emotions won't help you nor your relatives, I'm certain of that. Taking the burdens off of your mind should make any excercises, methods, or anything related to rejuvenation much more effective. I must say I doubt in the author's approach when you wrote about "1 hour necessery", I don't think such ridig, formal rules lead to anything beyond average achievement, but I didn't read this or other books (the recent was from 2016, also seems to be an interesting read), so I suspend my idea what is this approach about in actuality.

After all, rejuvenation is not about doing (rather, not-doing, or wu-wei state as in taoism) - it is about being, connection, mind, thinking, feeling and life style.

10. Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Thanks, but I'm not looking for advice or any mansplaining. I guess I'll just go back to lurking and keep my fingers off the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Chrysalis thanks for sharing this information. I just took a quick view of that author, seems quite promising. Not expecting much (as always), but a curious read in free time no doubt.

But I can tell you one thing from my own discoveries: it is not about this or that ritual, meditation, technique or method. What's solely important - just like with magic - is your intent, mind-work, energy-work...

It might not matter much whether you do "quantum-modern-super-charging" excercise, or ancient yoga or qi-gong excercises. All in all it's everything about the mind.

From what you wrote, it is quite obvious to me that you are a bit lost person. You have too many worries. This is a simple way to aging. Like I said, it is all about mind / energy. Try to calm down, keep your mind clear, creative and strengthen your connection to your deepest part (which is sometimes called "spirit"). Disturbing emotions won't help you nor your relatives, I'm certain of that. Taking the burdens off of your mind should make any excercises, methods, or anything related to rejuvenation much more effective. I must say I doubt in the author's approach when you wrote about "1 hour necessery", I don't think such ridig, formal rules lead to anything beyond average achievement, but I didn't read this or other books (the recent was from 2016, also seems to be an interesting read), so I suspend my idea what is this approach about in actuality.

After all, rejuvenation is not about doing (rather, not-doing, or wu-wei state as in taoism) - it is about being, connection, mind, thinking, feeling and life style.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast