Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Ayurveda, or early christian religion, among the others, treated "death" word not just literally; it was at the same time a symbolic idea of "disconnecting" (turning back from spirit). To die means to disconnect - from life (spirit).
    Yes, I have done this. To lie to oneself as thought God is not in self...

To set the matter straight, God is in self insofar as power is within the means it knows it has - IN OTHER WORDs: No jumping off cliff B!

Au is sun (or Australia, the sun on the Earth, if you insist), Ag is moon (or underground, the shady land under the Earth), that's for sure. Both are, respectively, the 2 of the 3 treasures (middle - the solar plexus, and lower - the navel), also called tan ti'ens. I suspect however that "salt" principle in alchemy is not actually related to particles like Cl or Fl; it's the universal principle appliable to any particle - some just have a bigger tendency toward it.
    "Agstralia" is a blue moon to every other country, but, as I like to put it, every country has its own sun and his or her own birthright!

The salt principle is specifically "life is normal," never to be "life is wrong"... a pitfall in alchemy... what to do...

Sun and Moon

Au(alone) = Na(destructive)Cl(love)
    OR
    Au(alone)Cl(love) = Na(destructive)F(light)

Is there any arguing with this???
    Last edited by olyris; 27th April 2020 at 03:04 PM.

This would make the "gateway" a case of looking up through cosmic understanding of self into "forever"...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    the "gateway" a case of looking up through cosmic understanding of self into "forever"...
    Yes. Only we put the limitations on self. The gateway is never closed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYG30ucL7Q

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.
    I made some progress in the recent time. What I learnt for the last several months is that most people will never go into that direction. Not because they are at some level not dreaming about it - but because life is not inherent in the physical but in the conscious (spirit). First, the limitations of perception have to be overridden. People like you can achieve it because of hightened perception. Most, won't, so they can only rely on "magic pills", which today is technology. But I can bet that technology alone cannot manage life forces. Both are actually the opposites.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death.

Edit: And by that I mean, conquer yourself supposed wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Humanity <-> Technology

the in-between: death.
    Life
    ^
    |
    Humanity
    ^
    |
    Death
    ^
    |
    Technology

- a new tree of life, adjusted to the current paradigms, so that society could understand the ideas

In translation, it'd be something like:

Kether (the life)
    ^
    |
    Tiphareth (the mind)
    ^
    |
    Yesod (the underworld)
    ^
    |
    Malkuth (the matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaville
    Let us die young or let us live forever
    Why don't they stay young?
    It's so hard to get old without a cause
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse
    Youth's like diamonds in the sun
    And diamonds are forever
    So many adventures couldn't happen today
    So many songs we forgot to play
    So many dreams swinging out of the blue
    We let them come true

Forever young, I want to be forever young
    Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Dear Antares...

First, remember, you are not your physical body. Beyond any spiritual concern, at this physical world, the real you is the info stored at your mind. You can lost arms, legs, genitals, circulatory system, breathing system, digestive system, and the most of your nerve network, etc., replace them by cybernetic hardware, and while you retain your memories (of course, if you survives trauma of such physical surgery), you'll stay.

Second, if you wants preserve your personality forever, there is hope for you and is provided by "Strategic Social Initiative (SSI)" endeavour.

This subject (SSI) is in deep treated at following websites:

2045.com
    gf2045.com

This subjetct (SSI) was already treated at this forums. Simply, search "2045" ('Words at Title' option), and you'll get opinions included the one from Robert Bruce.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Have you heard about the endeavors to stop the processes which cause the body (and related to it energies) to stop getting old?
    I.e. to achieve an absolute, constant rejuvenation state?

There are people - both in scientific and non-scientific - fields who are interested in this. I myself am also very interested in the subject and have some theories and practices to it. Some of them come from the ancient wisdom.

Any ideas to share in the subject?
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 5th July 2020 at 08:26 PM.

Thank you for sharing. I'll check the websites more deeply later. At first glance they seem to me, however, like a typical pretty official news websites, I mean the feeling is institutional (non-human - which should be the essential point in such a case), and results in resistance, not attraction.
    There are absolutely no authorities to me, so you do not have to refer to any, but focus on bare facts.
    Analysis for the things I write about on the forum took me years to get to the point where I am now, and it won't end. It is worth to re-verify everything on a regular basis when new facts arise - something rarely seen in the today's world, including the scientific circles.

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    First, remember, you are not your physical body. Beyond any spiritual concern, at this physical world, the real you is the info stored at your mind. You can lost arms, legs, genitals, circulatory system, breathing system, digestive system, and the most of your nerve network, etc., replace them by cybernetic hardware, and while you retain your memories (of course, if you survives trauma of such physical surgery), you'll stay.
    I know about that. It is well known that humans have "souls" (replace it with any term of your liking), a non-physical counter-part - both in religious and esoteric or new age fields for many thousands of years. Just the form of these beliefs changes, like recently with the "OBE" term and alike.
    But you are also not your astral body. Nor mental. Nor spiritual. None.
    Yes, you 'are'.

I agree with Robert A. Monroe or Robert Bruce that we are more than physical.

But the essential point is: how to view the physical, then? The typical people's implication is: we 'should not' put much interest in it. Well... I discuss it more on that below.

So, keeping the above in mind, the universe as we know it can be considered therefore a field of consciousness to play. How much we can play within it - on ANY level - depends on us.

The mistake people do with the paradigms you mentioned is that they allow others to control those fields - and they are falsely informed (by e.g. religious systems, including the atheist system) that they should not put their interest in their rights to a particular levels of existence.
    Do not make this mistake.

Religions for thousands of years tried to impose on humans the idea that the body is not important, and that people 'should' focus their concerns mainly on after-world. Also many people on this forum believe so. I already wrote about these here: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...life-how-is-it

However, astral (believed commonly to be this after-world, which not necesserily can be the case) can be enslaved as much as physical realm.

As you stated, the crucial aspect is "mind" - so in the end it is mind manipulation that only can do any "harm" to us. And it does. That's why it is important what I write about: to re-verify everything, question everything, and choose your paradigms carefully. It's important to develop yourself, your connection to all parts of yourself at all levels. Everyone's unique, therefore I cannot say to anyone what is the best for him or her - and no one should. However, some believe that we, as a sort of resource, should be "utilized" for certain purposes. The key part of this manipulative slavery is indeed the mind - kept in the darkness and chaos of predetermined beliefs propagated from your first day here.

Part of this system of beliefs is how you should approach and what to think about your physical body and physical in general. Again do not make this mistake - think for yourself, get into deeper parts of yourself and ask why am I in the physical now?

I am sure that physical DNA can be reprogrammed - without using material (technological) means for that purpose. Also, your ethereal part can be. Your astral, mental, spiritual - as well. In the end, everything's energy.

I am opposite to any "cyber" agendas to store memories or personality with use of technology, as found in some SF books or movies. It again takes your attention away from what is most important - yourself at deeper levels!

Try to consider the idea that everything that you need you have already inside of you - and you may decide about your existence, whether it is astral, physical, or of any other form. Leaving just one of these levels to others to control them would result only in your surrender to them - at all levels. It is really not something you want deeply, I am sure of that.

My view is the following: all levels are integrated, and in the end - in the point where the pure "mind" exists - there is no difference, all is energy, a field of play of consciousness. It does not really matter where you surrender: at physical, at astral, or anywhere else. What matters is your choice: to surrender, or not.
    You were from the child programmed to believe in your physical death, you might also believe that you need to "deserve" for heaven, or any stuff like that.
    Stop. Re-verify what you've been told.

I do not want to tell people what to think, but if you'd like to hear my "secret", I believe that we have a right to live wherever, whenever, at any level of existence we want - including all of them at once: physical, ethereal, astral, spiritual... This right has been taken away from the humanity thousands of years ago, and particularly involved DNA - the program for the body and its cells - modifications. This of course was a part of bigger plan.
    This is just a short view, and has of course a wider context to what happened for the last thousands of years: the laws of time and the grand cycles for Earth. We are currently at the threshold of the end of possibly the darkest era of human kind.
    You have a right to believe what you want, and reclaim whatever rights you need. This means freeing your mind from such beliefs - and their consequences.

Anything that technology can do, nature can do better - magic. The tech frequency (Hu) is fear, which is sincere, ok? Natural or real magic, on the other hand, has everything.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast