Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The author is Acharya Balkrishna, a recognized teacher of the natural and ancient healing methods in India. The other master often referred in the book is Swami Ramdev. If you won't find it in your native language (fortunetely it has been released in mine), you may certainly find it somewhere in english - I don't think it has been written with a difficult language.

But generally, it's good to be careful when you look up for a natural medicine (like ayurveda, TCM etc.) handbook: it's easy to get into a trap of being overwhelmed by too many not necesserily essential details. Depends on what you are exactly looking for... plus give the credit to the fact that natural medicine often has a related philosophy or religion to it, which today may feel quite outdated
    Thank you. The book I ordered ..practical Ayurweda….written by Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center....it is translated to Swedish.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I was always astonished by the philosophy of the most ancient Chinese philosophy, particularly related to the I-Ching scripture.

It says that the fundamental law of the universe is change. Being not in attunement with the current reqirements of the time means simply being out of sync and ultimately to die. This applies in any sense, including social sense.

I see it with people throught the all known ages: there are those keeping old standards, being constantly replaced by those providing new standards - being more with accord to the time. Like science replaced old fashioned religion / magic. Like new ideas replacing now science. I see scientists as having no "fuel" from the universe any more today - the old-fashioned XIX-th and XX-th century science needs to change, so do masses' believes.

Being in accord to time is refreshing - literally: it refreshes your soul, mind, and body in turn, the way to being in touch with the life-providing forces of the universe, which also means being in attunement with the current time.

Being in accord to time is ecstasy itself.
    The only "state" (contrasted with "process") I would surmise, is the state of mind that knows this.

The secret? Being with one's own processes until the state of mind emerges to AWAKEN... A natural function: self -> consciousness by means of the derived ego.