Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Anything that technology can do, nature can do better - magic. The tech frequency (Hu) is fear, which is sincere, ok? Natural or real magic, on the other hand, has everything.
    I do think so, as well.

This is not something surprising: technology may only rely on something - and the 'something' needs to be controlled directly by the yin element. When energy becomes too much yang, as highly vibrating small particles do, it becomes difficult to control through yin. There's this limitation that physicists face now and are unable to create quantum computers.

Yin is fear. Yang is desire.

Magic or mysticism, in a wide sense, requires both, yin and yang (which means everything - there is no other thing in the universe but yin and yang) - but relies on none.

Through desire, you attract into self (this is how magic works), while through fear you keep away what you want to avoid (this is the fear hidden in technological use motivation). Sounds abstract, but I believe this is how things are in the end. For instance, why one does need marketing data to be processed through technology? IMHO, in the end (s)he fears that not controlling (yin) all the data (on competition, on customers, on sales...) may bring her/him out of the market. Compare it to the law of attraction (yang), where you put your focus on belief that you would get the final result (stay on the market, not just for survival, but for thrive).

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

yinyang.jpg

The yin/yang is perfectly capable of conceiving of sex, but it will it do to itself what is called Moksha? I think it takes a strong universe... inside self.
    Last edited by olyris; 16th July 2020 at 12:11 PM.

The vegatative forces

When increasing consciousness, I became strongly aware of the life forces within the whole organism. By the latter I do not mean just physical body, but all the energy forces (qi or prana) supporting it, as well as my "energy self" - independent from the physical body.

What I can say from my observations, is that people totally do not know / understand what they are dealing with when (incarnated) in the body. To them, it seems to be an automatic system: something somehow works, and he or she can just use her or his will to manipulate this body (through the electric impulses of the nervous system - but who cares? ).

It is automatic. And it is largely guided by the cells of the DNA, and... well, this might be hard to believe in the context of the current belief system, but the organism reacts strongly to the thoughts (emotions, energy etc.).

The problem is lack of integration between the energy self and the body self.

Body in its nature, from what I observed, is very vegetative, very passive yin force. It does not do much just by itself, it just is, just like a plant. Take for example a tree - a fantastic biological "machine" system: it is so well designed that it can potentially live for centuries or even thousands of years. Really a great system, but in the end it is just a vegetative consciousness.

Human is different. Chinese cosmological system placed humanity between the Earth (yin, vegetative forces), and Heaven (yang, pure conscious forces). Most of people spend their lives within their minds - the mental selves, egos. They are not aware of the other forces involved in their beings. This is due to the common ignorance.

Human does not have such a perfect system; his or her DNA, additionally, must have had been modified. DNA resides in cell - being the part of the vegetative system and forces behind it. To get a proper result with the physical body, also proper energy and consciousness is required - and this means influencing the vegetative forces by your mind. Your awareness is your guide.

I can sense strongly my energy self within/outside the body, and the difference between it and the vegetative forces (physical body). They do not integrate quite well.

I believe there could have had been times when people lived for thousands of years in the very ancient times. In fact, there are chronicles stating it. Today, it is different. The conscious work is needed - a certain level of awareness and energy work for getting be friends with your body.

What most people do, however, is totally ignore the vegetative forces. In such a case, the body has no choice but to fade - and fade means dying. Your energy self leaves unaware, looking for another "shell" (incarnation), in order to repeat the same again, and again, and again, never having a clue what the vegetative forces actually are. People do not believe they can manage energies and it is not difficult to do so. This involves vegetative forces - the physical body. You can also modify DNA consciously, not just unconsciously. I know that Edgar Cayce stated similar, not in the same words as I do, but he explained well how the whole human organism works.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

It takes the mind to rejuvenate. The body is the result, not the cause.

I think that Bruce Lipton is right: these are we who change DNA - but thoughts require energy, and energy requires light, so that ether could combine with the physical DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If all people were all of a sudden to last forever, it's not a world I would want to live in.
    So it seems that your worries won't ever fulfill... I think that I've just found out why tonight.

First... let me give you a wider context. It has a lot to do with the current stage of the whole civilization.

I cannot be sure for 100%, but there is a big chance that humanity on the Earth is destined to extinct soon. The beings from whom I by a coincidence retrieved the information (they did not tell me that, but I figured it out by our talk) seem to be very not happy about the direction of the civilization - as a whole and as a majority of individuals. Choosing between the devastated Earth and destroyed civilization, they prefer the latter, and we are going to repeat the Atlantis scenario soon - probably. The experiment is considered to be a failure.

Now, to the rejuvenation. People won't be given this information, they think humanity do not *deserve* that, they know the formula but keep it a secret. People are going to die. Even prolongating lives probably won't be the case.

To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    To be not wrongly understood: I don't mean that acheiving immortality is not possible. It is. There are chronicles and even handbooks translated to English which cover this topic (not entirely, but you can find them). Handbooks are certainly not enough. Your own sacrifice, interest and research is required, just like with OBE. You don't do OBE by reading a book; you actually don't need any books at all.

However, what I meant, is that it won't be publically available, and certain level of frequency is probably required to achieve in order to transform cells in your body. If you achieve this, and if you gain certain level of psychic skills (which BTW in some ways Robert Bruce covers), nothing is impossible.

I am reminded in carlos castanedas book the concept of the death defyier. And in Robert Monroe’s books the being he called heshe, a androgynous human who has lived for thousands of years, and coincidently the most advanced living human at the time of Monroe’s writing.

https://absolutoracle.com/Carlosorac...lInAmerica.htm

One of the things robert Monroe noticed from heshe, was the energy the being gave off. It was a mix of feminine and masculine. Coincidently the being was androgouse.

It could be that in order for humans to extend their lives without technology, there may need to be a energetic rebalancing. The masculine and feminine energies probably must come into complete balance. And this transforms the individual into androgonyse person displaying both feminine and masculine characteristics physically. Probably because of the energetic changes causing hormonal changes to the body, that might facilitate extended life.

If heshe was a real individual in Robert Monroe’s work, I could definitely see the importance in a undertaking like that. Probably so that the knowledge of whatever school of mysticism keeps retaining its original teachings well into the far future. Or maybe so that these individuals can guide humanity to survivor the trials of civilization.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
    It was a mix of feminine and masculine. Coincidently the being was androgouse.
    This is not a surprise to me. I learnt about the subject enough to know it all goes down to energies. If to indicate written sources, the biggest revelation came from the ancient Chinese and Egyptian texts, which they called "sacred". I'm almost 100% certain the knowledge inherent there in most is older than those civilizations and come from the Atlantean temples.

In brief, the whole universe (macrocosm) works because of yang and yin energies (more - most - universal versions of what people call "masculine" and "feminine"). Human being (microcosm) works because of them as well.

Soul, the astral body, works because of them as well. And everything else.

Yang and Yin combine together in order to produce any result: when it's more yang, it's very subtle, and when it's more yin, it's manifestation. Both combined are presented as Qi (as universal energy), and both are required. Otherwise, I believe, you would shift to one of the polars (Yang if too 'unmanifested', and Yin if too gross), and simply cease to exist (at any level). You would leave the universe then: astral, mental, spiritual, physical - any! It's not possible to be purely yang or purely yin and exist within this universe!

As stated by Lao-Tzy, the number of combinations between Yin and Yang (different variants of Qi energy) are 10.000 in number, which means infinite. You have infinite ways of choosing your path to immortality, but all of them will require some combination of both opposite energies (balanced).

Balance between Yin and Yang, or Water and Fire, or as you stated, feminine and masculine, is essential.

But what does it mean in practice?

The problem is, human being does not use his/her fullest potential. It is clearly stated in the old Chinese taoist books: basically, a typical human is a yin type (earth energy, as opposed to heaven energy). However, you can shape your physical body, if you know how to do this. I believe it requires working with your body directly, and controlling the hormons which it produces. Being androgynous is just one of multiple variants, but yes, I've read about it in some modern taoist book.

It could be that in order for humans to extend their lives without technology
    I think it is not possible at all with bare technology to achieve it. Technology has no life - spirit has. You also cannot control spirit with any technology, but spirit is "so time-less" that it typically works with you, whatever motivations you have, so basically it allows you to experiment with life energy.
    In fact, in the end everything is energy - which comes from so-called spirit. To me, it's a matter of a proper connection (techniques that allow you to go beyond), rather than using purely scientific solutions (technology that keeps you within your current boundaries). It's a matter of being conscious of beyond: your mind has no limits - other than those you choose, also unconsciously. Remove "un"-conscious, and you naturally become conscious.

As you suggested, without proper energies life is not possible; you may modify life through genetic engineering, but that' all. And this is what, I believe, was happening for the recent thousands of years on the Earth: changing the DNA of species, including human beings. Playing with life energy.

But life energy requires being conscious of it in order to keep it as you want: on any level. If not, you are going to die also astrally, for instance.

there may need to be a energetic rebalancing.
    Yes...

And this transforms the individual into androgonyse person displaying both feminine and masculine characteristics physically. Probably because of the energetic changes causing hormonal changes to the body, that might facilitate extended life.
    ...yet, this is just how people understand energies. To me it seems much more universal, and you can really do more than just that. This means you may have also control over how your body shapes, when you master those energies: yin and yang.

Probably so that the knowledge of whatever school of mysticism keeps retaining its original teachings well into the far future. Or maybe so that these individuals can guide humanity to survivor the trials of civilization.
    Probably, Atlanteans did this. Scriptures from Egypt, Mesopotamia, and some other ancient civilizations state so. They know what they are doing keeping it secret. For a diligent researcher, however, nothing is impossible.

To me, the equation which you indicated (female + masculine) seems flat. People are taught to think in the linear way. Try to think of equations not as lines, but as geometrical, multidimensional, complex objects, involving more than just few elements in one line. Particularly, think of the triangle. Combine these two, universal Water and universal Fire elements in one line combined with the Spirit vertex at the top, thus creating a triangle.

This is the essential, but missing part. Spirit is invisible, thus so easily overlooked and not taken into equation by modern science, nor people's thinking. There lay the "secret" to conscious life.

Note that "conscious" is the key. Because the energies from your physical (astral, mental...) body, for instance, will survive, in some form, anyway - but without your conscious control or connection with / to them... then, you will become NOT conscious of them anymore after your death... People believe that immortality is impossible; but this would mean that being eternally conscious is impossible.

Impossible, however, is the opposite: to become totally not conscious. Consciousness (what people call "mental") comes from the yang, calmness (what people call "matter") comes from the yin. All of that is Qi spectrum - and electromagnetic spectrum exists within the universal Qi spectrum. You may shift between the levels of this spectrum, even within one sub-level, like astral level. You do this by changing your frequencies (no surprise).

So, in the end, it - life - is a play with life energies (spirit).

To know spirit (life), energies - you need to go beyond logical, rational thinking, go beyond any technology-oriented thinking. As some masters said:

Unlearn what you learnt
    Which means going backward within your mental part of mind, going beyond (dissolving) what you "absorbed" during your current life. Try first to go back to the time when you were an infant. This is one way indicated by many taoists, for instance, or... by Jesus. Try to sense what you felt then, re-gain this fresh, un-disturbed perspective, not stirred with your rational thinking yet. There leads the way to the "mystery of life", as Lao-Tzy called it so.

Then, try to go beyond your current incarnation. All of those memories you have within, and consciousness (playing with your mind) is what makes them conscious for yourself.

Robert Bruce indicated so many times how important is memory. However, I'd say, memory is just consciousness.
    Last edited by Antares; 2nd August 2020 at 08:01 AM.

Few observations.

You may notice that in matter "down" and "up" forces (as some taoists call them) work. It's not just gravity (whatever it is, in fact); it's the "down" force which makes everything down - on all levels. Down force can be likened to death.

Up force can be likened to life. It brings everything into a higher stage.

Everything in life (by which I mean multidimensional self and life, not just physical body) is a choice, after all. Unconscious choices are still choices!

This is the key.

The trick is to bring more up forces to the body (which is created of unconscious matter, basically) so that it was frequentially hightened. It's your choice to be made.

Most people, however, make this choice without a conscious will. This is what humanity is learning right now: to make choices on your personal energy and body.

Cayce pointed it in the straightforward way:

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Cayce
    Spirit is the life, mind is the builder, and physical is the result

You think - your mind thinks - and you consider it "you", your personality. It is, however, in a very sense disconnected from your body. People hardly are able to "connect" consciously to their organs and tissues.

For instance, feel your skin. How?

Just by using your thoughts. You may encounter an obstacle here. This is how you were trained to think, and to disconnect from your body. Your personality is a big hinderence in achieving, basically, anything.

Re-connecting to your energy, to your body, to your spirit and so on, is done by raising your energy (or vibration) and refocusing your mind on non-intellectual aspects of reality and yourself - basically more on sensing than thinking. This, in turn, allows you to establish up-forces within.

And this, in turn, rejuvenates the body.

I've noticed that scanning my skin led me to a discovery that the down forces are working, all the time, day by day, month by month. Not providing the up-forces leads to loosing the up-down forces balance, which in the end leads to something people call "death". Providing up forces, on the other hand, keeps yourself refreshed all the time.

Scanning regularly your organs, your skin, feelings in particular of skin around your mouth (which is frequently the first subject of aging process) would tell you in what state it currently is. Your mental work changes this state. Training it on a regular basis makes it easier and easier in a longer period to shape your energy and your body. Treat it like any training. The universe works with forces: you may consciously provide the type of forces which in turn shape yourself on all levels, from the physical to pure mental ones.

I wrote already a bit on personality being the biggest obstacle. I will write about it more, but what I put here is the essential thing: energy and its vibration, and thinking processes related to it. Both are inseperable. Changing thoughts leads to changing energy, which leads to changing the result (body).

Working with consciousness has side effects as I noticed.

Here's a very short list of what can happen (I could write a book on that, so here are only some of the observations):
    - my power of thoughts increased somehow
    - my effect on others increased somehow
    - some people are afraid of me (because I notice too much, like constant manipulations of the society - and people are used to have it unnoticed)
    - control over body processes, energetic and physical; it is not possible for me anymore to be unconscious in this area, like most of people are
    - addiction to higher quality energies (any drop in energy is quickly noticed)

I also try to keep myself healthy, which turned into a habit, e.g. my body has a constant energy for movement, and like most of people have difficulties in excersising or something, I have difficulties in not doing it. I am also addicted to constant fresh air delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    in matter "down" and "up" forces (as some taoists call them) work. It's not just gravity (whatever it is, in fact); it's the "down" force which makes everything down - on all levels. Down force can be likened to death.

Up force can be likened to life. It brings everything into a higher stage.
    In essence, down forces are the ones of vegetative nature. People, animals, and plants rely on it. They are provided by fluids and material means, like food; in general, by the Earth frequencies.

Up forces is something not quite common among habitants of the Earth. In taoism it is shen, in qabbalah it is the force of Kether and beyond it. Basically, it is a force that is created by pure consciousness.

The idea is to unite both. What most of people do, is relying on down forces only; some adepts of buddhism, hindu practices etc. do the opposite: focus only on up forces. I believe humanity is going into a new stage where both can be finally joined together, and not being seperated. If it won't happen, people would still remain on the same low, matter-focused level. Hence the consciousness influence (resulting in creation of the up forces).

I observed that consciousness energy (up force) is similar to Wind from pa-kua (bagua), tries to penertate and find any resonance (reaction) to merge, but typically it fails because of no will of a particular person to respond to it. Down force is similar to Lake from pa-kua, it has gravity and brings you down, also with overly strong emotions, also those considered to be positive in our culture like laughing. Now I start to understand why taoists recommended emotional balance. Strong emotions disrupt personal energy, deny the subtle influence of shen (spiritual up forces), provide imbalance, and disconnect from the spiritual "link", which later must be either re-gained, or down forces would keep your energies low.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast