Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

This author claims to have (and shared in her books) invaluable information about Atlantis. This excerpt from her website is about the rejuvenation. I'm not sure if I can quote it entirely, so I just put a link with a small quote, but essential, below.

https://atlantisinsights.com/rejuvination-in-atlantis/

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Andrews
    Edgar Cayce tells us that the ingenious Atlanteans used crystals to burn destructive forces from the body in a way that encouraged it to rejuvenate itself. (Reading 440-5.) In The Romance of Atlantis Taylor Caldwell describes a secret rejuvenation chamber in a temple in the City of Golden Gates where this procedure was successfully accomplished. ... While in the chamber, the patient reclined in a comfortable chair, and technicians precisely focused the sun’s rays through a crystal onto the elderly body. Simultaneously, the healers produced and magnified varied frequencies of sound, whose energy regenerated the tiny molecules of each cell, reactivating aging tissues. The operation restored the person’s hormone balance, wrinkles disappeared, and energy returned. Skill and caution were important, since if the crystal was tuned too high it destroyed the body. One visit was usually adequate
    Last edited by Antares; 10th May 2021 at 02:39 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts