Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think that's a myth perpetuated by religious groups that want to reserve the right to tell you what to do with your body- and part of the reason that so much mental energy is spent on it is precisely because of all the taboos associated with it. That and food.
    I think so... religions want to control people...

However, this is purely based on my observation of energy and people. When it is not controlled (and typically is not), you indeed loose it. This energy which we use in sex is much more universal, and can be controlled and directed. Its quality can be increased. Things like tantra or taoist practices - as far as I know - teach how to use and control this energy consciously. The rewards are inummerable... starting from improving and increasing your life impact. Allowing yourself to carelessly loose this energy without awarenes has indeed effect not just on your body - if repeated on the regular basis, it affects your life, as your energy changes. Practically speaking, too much focus on anything (like sex) and energy abuse affect our mental body, aura, energy in general, physical body, and the entire life. Being conscious of what flows through our mind on the regular basis brings a totally new level of actually everything. Learning how to control this energy is invaluable then - we're not talking about ascetecism here.
    Last edited by Antares; 14th December 2019 at 06:00 PM.