The term "process" suggests that there is no time: e.g. there is no certain state in time. All changes (just like the ancient taoist philosophy and I-Ching suggests). This means that there is a deliberate, constant, firm decision needed to maitnatin certain "state" (as we percieve it) in order to take place - which in fact is a process of ongoing, repeated will to keep this "state". Because it is repeated will, it seems like it was static - seemingly always the same, but it is not, it changes and it is a dynamic process, just like quantum physics describe a table being re-created on and on by particles moving through it with a striking big speed.

In this sense, everything, like sun or the whole universe is kept because of will. It is not a state, as classical physics or material world tells us - it is an illusion.

Connecting directly with something we could call our higher will allows to reach that point of creation. Acting from this high point of will helps us to exceed the limitations of time and space and go directly to the creation process (not a state). I think here lays a key to the total rejuvenation after all: reaching the point of on-going creation, a "state" - being a result of a process - maintain thanks to the will.

At this moment I am researching qabbalah in order to combine this information with the manifestation (creation) process indicated by the qabbalah tree.