Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
I go on the theory that Jesus lived the immaculate life and went down due to "old age," hehe. His soul turned itself into a glory in heaven instead. So it goes... During Shakespeare's time? Someone in England, 30 was about the real age too.
It takes a totally developed soul to having done everything he or she wants to in such a short life span... he had a mission to accomplish on the Earth, so he did it. Seems like everything of that was planned.

But he didn't die because of illness or "naturally". Further more, he must have conquered himself too, as he lived even after he died (as he resurrected himself - and not only himself, but other people too, not mentioning the countless cases of healing, which ended in his famous "not sinning any more" comment). So it all suggests that he was a real master of life alchemy. It's quite obvious his soul knew everything of that and was skillful enough before starting that life time. Perhaps he might never have died physically.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
To conquer oneself is to remove the ego's frustrations about sex - through meditation and other practices, turning "off" the fun that supposes death while leaving "open" the possibility of fun that supposes glory. Getting rid of the bad love in favour of the good.
Yes... getting rid of the low frequencies in replacement to the higher ones. I prefer the term "transformation" or "transmutation" however... as conquering supposes an enemy to be defeated, which possibly leads to struggles instead of that goal: providing good (and not focusing on bad)

Returning to alchemy / the ancient Egyptian science, one scientist sums up this in a very insightful way:
"Ra was the basement and the guarantee to the existence"

In a wider context, every living being has its "Ra" part in itself: it's a core to all life, the most inner and central part of it. Blocking it leads to death. The Apopis serpent symbolized the "chaos" forces which were threatening the life balance (Maat).

I recently worked quite intensively on the transformation as I wrote in this subject: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...368#post159368

The sun (Ra) in the scorpio zodiac sign provides those "dangerous" energies that the Sun "doesn't feel good" when within. But this unfriendly environment leads to the transformation when properly challenged. I feel that I've been challenged, and now my old personality energies have flown away, and I feel a bit like I'm lost now... having no old references in my personality I was relating to in the past on a daily basis.
The energy of the whole body now needs to work on a similar frequency, and it still doesn't, which resulted in a frequent physical illnesses and getting rid of the demon I also wrote about on the forum in November...

Hopefully, the new energies of the sagittarius would restore balanced and strong "existence center" (the core Ra part) on a new level... which is what I'm trying to achieve now. Astrology suggests that when this is accomplished, with the rise of the new capricorn sign and the winter solscitice (quite soon) the new energies would be established, and the focus point and frequencies of the personal energy would be altered in that direction.