Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I go on the theory that Jesus lived the immaculate life and went down due to "old age," hehe. His soul turned itself into a glory in heaven instead. So it goes... During Shakespeare's time? Someone in England, 30 was about the real age too.
    It takes a totally developed soul to having done everything he or she wants to in such a short life span... he had a mission to accomplish on the Earth, so he did it. Seems like everything of that was planned.

But he didn't die because of illness or "naturally". Further more, he must have conquered himself too, as he lived even after he died (as he resurrected himself - and not only himself, but other people too, not mentioning the countless cases of healing, which ended in his famous "not sinning any more" comment). So it all suggests that he was a real master of life alchemy. It's quite obvious his soul knew everything of that and was skillful enough before starting that life time. Perhaps he might never have died physically.

To conquer oneself is to remove the ego's frustrations about sex - through meditation and other practices, turning "off" the fun that supposes death while leaving "open" the possibility of fun that supposes glory. Getting rid of the bad love in favour of the good.
    Yes... getting rid of the low frequencies in replacement to the higher ones. I prefer the term "transformation" or "transmutation" however... as conquering supposes an enemy to be defeated, which possibly leads to struggles instead of that goal: providing good (and not focusing on bad)

Returning to alchemy / the ancient Egyptian science, one scientist sums up this in a very insightful way:
    "Ra was the basement and the guarantee to the existence"

In a wider context, every living being has its "Ra" part in itself: it's a core to all life, the most inner and central part of it. Blocking it leads to death. The Apopis serpent symbolized the "chaos" forces which were threatening the life balance (Maat).

I recently worked quite intensively on the transformation as I wrote in this subject: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...368#post159368

The sun (Ra) in the scorpio zodiac sign provides those "dangerous" energies that the Sun "doesn't feel good" when within. But this unfriendly environment leads to the transformation when properly challenged. I feel that I've been challenged, and now my old personality energies have flown away, and I feel a bit like I'm lost now... having no old references in my personality I was relating to in the past on a daily basis.
    The energy of the whole body now needs to work on a similar frequency, and it still doesn't, which resulted in a frequent physical illnesses and getting rid of the demon I also wrote about on the forum in November...

Hopefully, the new energies of the sagittarius would restore balanced and strong "existence center" (the core Ra part) on a new level... which is what I'm trying to achieve now. Astrology suggests that when this is accomplished, with the rise of the new capricorn sign and the winter solscitice (quite soon) the new energies would be established, and the focus point and frequencies of the personal energy would be altered in that direction.

Quite a study, immortality. Clearing, healing, transformation, transmutation and forgiveness... and natural energies.

Quite a study, immortality. Clearing, healing, transformation, transmutation and forgiveness... and natural energies.
    Exactly quite like that...

Know the qabbalah tree? It consists of the two side pillars (plus one in the middle): mental side on left, intuitive side on right.

Study (understanding) is the mental side. Empiricism (experience) is the intuitive side. Balance (integration) is the spiritual side.

This way we get the universal triangle, reflected in particularly the 3 most upper spheres of the qabbalah tree (Kether, Chokmah, Binah) . The spirit, the life source in other words (which is imho the key to immortality, as I learnt recently - sometimes referred to the pineal gland by people who prefer a more materialist/scientific approach) is represented then by the top corner. The side corners act as a kind of scaffolding and additional valuable information sources: they show how (im)balanced we are at a particular moment, being kind of spiritual-mental sensors for us.
    Overly cold, sharp mind? You turned left - the Virgo zodiac sign reflects this type of energy.
    Overly merciful, overlooking soul? You turned right - like the Pisces zodiac sign indicates.
    This way, as I learnt, souls (more that human beings) develop, turning to this or the other side, constantly. These turns are directed by their (less or more conscious) choices on multiple levels.

As it suggests, the most work on this is made in mind, the higher levels... subtle energies... intuition... higher mental abilities...
    On the other hand, most of the modern alchemists, as we can learn, focus mostly either on understanding (particularly western ones, i.e. mental side), or on qi / energy (particularly eastern ones, i.e. on lower energies experience). Where is the middle? Well, typically no real spirit involved.
    This perhaps explains the failures in alchemy or disappointing results... including established orders.

I perceive this as well. The alchemy of the mundane, it could be said is in every art, however. Is what one is doing at this time, beautiful? Subtle...

I perceive this as well. The alchemy of the mundane, it could be said is in every art, however. Is what one is doing at this time, beautiful? Subtle...
    Yes. I came up to the same conclusion...

That alchemy is a life, and the life style... This is how I observed when trying to apply it - naturally...

You cannot fool yourself: either you live this, or it's just pretending. Transformation needs to occur at every level, at every while; in the end it's all about our life choices, smaller or bigger ones, and being aware of them.

So everyone is an alchemist in a sense. Poor results however come from unconsciousness (of how it works, and what it is, and whether it exists at all, who actually is a human being), lack of belief (seeing no results around, no good examples to follow), laziness (disturbing oneself in self-achievement), motivation (turned outward, weight put on external and material), and after all personal values...

Hence lack of results in self-achievement and alchemy.

The rewards are astonishing, however. I can see it very often, people not believing what they see when they see me... it seems to them impossible or unearthly.

And the best thing about alchemy is that it's infinite. You move into a direction, achieve something just to find out that you have even more to achieve, even more to progress, more ways to expand and more possibilities.

Then I look back and think: why these people can't just choose the same way, to overcome typical human being's limitations? Isn't exceeding self limitations the most important thing?

My house shines like it is on an island. A very proud fool i am . I just don't know the suggestion of what to do the alchemy of next time. I heard on the grapevine that true spirituality is externally derived. Horses for courses...

On the whole line of discussion thus far, in several topics here... it would seem we are talking about the inner life and its capacity to balance. When you think of light and dark, war and peace, truth and beauty... all I can say is, alchemy is a great tool for evolution. The process of discarding what does/did not evolve is called pain, however. One must bear it and keep learning, in light of the truth that everything is worth it, is going to be alright.

On the whole line of discussion thus far, in several topics here... it would seem we are talking about the inner life and its capacity to balance. When you think of light and dark, war and peace, truth and beauty... all I can say is, alchemy is a great tool for evolution. The process of discarding what does/did not evolve is called pain, however. One must bear it and keep learning, in light of the truth that everything is worth it, is going to be alright.
    This is where I always felt I need to take a different way than others.

I discarded some energies once in my life... After few years I felt that I rejected a part of myself. I did returned to these, but on a higher level.

Since then I never ever discard anything.

Intregrating instead.

I guess this is indeed what is alchemy - or whatever name we wanted to call it

I think that people typically not only loose life energy known as qi / prana, they also loose their lives, because of many things, lack of commitment to "cultivating" - maintaing, sustaining and receiving - energy being the essential reason. But possibly the single thing that they are been stolen their lives (and the corresponding life energy available to other, more constructitve and progressive endeavors) is that they loose too much thoughts and energy on sex, making them weak and slaves. This really makes lives less possible to direct to a new level, youth / rejuvenation / refreshment energy included.

Blog Entries

I think that's a myth perpetuated by religious groups that want to reserve the right to tell you what to do with your body- and part of the reason that so much mental energy is spent on it is precisely because of all the taboos associated with it. That and food.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast