Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

H2S + AuCl -> H2SCl(-) + Au(+)

The positive charge of gold plus negative ions from pine trees, waves breaking, stones cloving... sex is wise. H2SCl(-) is just excrement, in comparison. Do you know how far this parable goes? Clean is good, and unclean is bad. Religion is for the awakened.. self.

edit: There is nothing like a freshly cleaned house, by the beach, with some pine trees, in some ultimate reality.
    Last edited by olyris; 6th April 2020 at 07:04 PM.

I will tell this parable at once for I have 'dunnit.

The antiphilosophical alchemical initiate experimented with a reddish gold substance, his cinnabar. He lit it with his mother's lighter and the whole world turned into black reason. What did he do? He, created the Philosopher's Stone, with all the power in it to formulate the Elixir of Life. He burned his baccy with intelligence and somehow The Thing went wrong. "Anyway," he decided, "when it goes wrong I am that I am." He cried the Elixir of Life when he realised he was right, his reason being, life is too beautiful to share with the caring. What's caring anyway? A way to be said "no" unto.
    Last edited by olyris; 6th April 2020 at 07:01 PM.

The rejuvenation of sunlight is the surrendering of "what is common" - and I am.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    H2S + AuCl -> H2SCl(-) + Au(+)
    What Cl does stand for (symbolically)?

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    H2SCl(-) is just excrement
    Not for god.

Cl means love whereas Fl means light - Au means alone. All of the elements in the periodic table are human virtuous exact experiences - hence you see drug users believing that they are heroes.

Positive gold Au(+) otherwise known is Ormus is neutralised well by the forces around you. It becomes extremely objective about truth. You are beautiful. It's in cocoa.

Dear Antares...

First, remember, you are not your physical body. Beyond any spiritual concern, at this physical world, the real you is the info stored at your mind. You can lost arms, legs, genitals, circulatory system, breathing system, digestive system, and the most of your nerve network, etc., replace them by cybernetic hardware, and while you retain your memories (of course, if you survives trauma of such physical surgery), you'll stay.

Second, if you wants preserve your personality forever, there is hope for you and is provided by "Strategic Social Initiative (SSI)" endeavour.

This subject (SSI) is in deep treated at following websites:

2045.com
    gf2045.com

This subjetct (SSI) was already treated at this forums. Simply, search "2045" ('Words at Title' option), and you'll get opinions included the one from Robert Bruce.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Have you heard about the endeavors to stop the processes which cause the body (and related to it energies) to stop getting old?
    I.e. to achieve an absolute, constant rejuvenation state?

There are people - both in scientific and non-scientific - fields who are interested in this. I myself am also very interested in the subject and have some theories and practices to it. Some of them come from the ancient wisdom.

Any ideas to share in the subject?
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 5th July 2020 at 08:26 PM.

Thank you for sharing. I'll check the websites more deeply later. At first glance they seem to me, however, like a typical pretty official news websites, I mean the feeling is institutional (non-human - which should be the essential point in such a case), and results in resistance, not attraction.
    There are absolutely no authorities to me, so you do not have to refer to any, but focus on bare facts.
    Analysis for the things I write about on the forum took me years to get to the point where I am now, and it won't end. It is worth to re-verify everything on a regular basis when new facts arise - something rarely seen in the today's world, including the scientific circles.

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    First, remember, you are not your physical body. Beyond any spiritual concern, at this physical world, the real you is the info stored at your mind. You can lost arms, legs, genitals, circulatory system, breathing system, digestive system, and the most of your nerve network, etc., replace them by cybernetic hardware, and while you retain your memories (of course, if you survives trauma of such physical surgery), you'll stay.
    I know about that. It is well known that humans have "souls" (replace it with any term of your liking), a non-physical counter-part - both in religious and esoteric or new age fields for many thousands of years. Just the form of these beliefs changes, like recently with the "OBE" term and alike.
    But you are also not your astral body. Nor mental. Nor spiritual. None.
    Yes, you 'are'.

I agree with Robert A. Monroe or Robert Bruce that we are more than physical.

But the essential point is: how to view the physical, then? The typical people's implication is: we 'should not' put much interest in it. Well... I discuss it more on that below.

So, keeping the above in mind, the universe as we know it can be considered therefore a field of consciousness to play. How much we can play within it - on ANY level - depends on us.

The mistake people do with the paradigms you mentioned is that they allow others to control those fields - and they are falsely informed (by e.g. religious systems, including the atheist system) that they should not put their interest in their rights to a particular levels of existence.
    Do not make this mistake.

Religions for thousands of years tried to impose on humans the idea that the body is not important, and that people 'should' focus their concerns mainly on after-world. Also many people on this forum believe so. I already wrote about these here: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...life-how-is-it

However, astral (believed commonly to be this after-world, which not necesserily can be the case) can be enslaved as much as physical realm.

As you stated, the crucial aspect is "mind" - so in the end it is mind manipulation that only can do any "harm" to us. And it does. That's why it is important what I write about: to re-verify everything, question everything, and choose your paradigms carefully. It's important to develop yourself, your connection to all parts of yourself at all levels. Everyone's unique, therefore I cannot say to anyone what is the best for him or her - and no one should. However, some believe that we, as a sort of resource, should be "utilized" for certain purposes. The key part of this manipulative slavery is indeed the mind - kept in the darkness and chaos of predetermined beliefs propagated from your first day here.

Part of this system of beliefs is how you should approach and what to think about your physical body and physical in general. Again do not make this mistake - think for yourself, get into deeper parts of yourself and ask why am I in the physical now?

I am sure that physical DNA can be reprogrammed - without using material (technological) means for that purpose. Also, your ethereal part can be. Your astral, mental, spiritual - as well. In the end, everything's energy.

I am opposite to any "cyber" agendas to store memories or personality with use of technology, as found in some SF books or movies. It again takes your attention away from what is most important - yourself at deeper levels!

Try to consider the idea that everything that you need you have already inside of you - and you may decide about your existence, whether it is astral, physical, or of any other form. Leaving just one of these levels to others to control them would result only in your surrender to them - at all levels. It is really not something you want deeply, I am sure of that.

My view is the following: all levels are integrated, and in the end - in the point where the pure "mind" exists - there is no difference, all is energy, a field of play of consciousness. It does not really matter where you surrender: at physical, at astral, or anywhere else. What matters is your choice: to surrender, or not.
    You were from the child programmed to believe in your physical death, you might also believe that you need to "deserve" for heaven, or any stuff like that.
    Stop. Re-verify what you've been told.

I do not want to tell people what to think, but if you'd like to hear my "secret", I believe that we have a right to live wherever, whenever, at any level of existence we want - including all of them at once: physical, ethereal, astral, spiritual... This right has been taken away from the humanity thousands of years ago, and particularly involved DNA - the program for the body and its cells - modifications. This of course was a part of bigger plan.
    This is just a short view, and has of course a wider context to what happened for the last thousands of years: the laws of time and the grand cycles for Earth. We are currently at the threshold of the end of possibly the darkest era of human kind.
    You have a right to believe what you want, and reclaim whatever rights you need. This means freeing your mind from such beliefs - and their consequences.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Few observations.

You may notice that in matter "down" and "up" forces (as some taoists call them) work. It's not just gravity (whatever it is, in fact); it's the "down" force which makes everything down - on all levels. Down force can be likened to death.

Up force can be likened to life. It brings everything into a higher stage.

Everything in life (by which I mean multidimensional self and life, not just physical body) is a choice, after all. Unconscious choices are still choices!

This is the key.

The trick is to bring more up forces to the body (which is created of unconscious matter, basically) so that it was frequentially hightened. It's your choice to be made.

Most people, however, make this choice without a conscious will. This is what humanity is learning right now: to make choices on your personal energy and body.

Cayce pointed it in the straightforward way:

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Cayce
    Spirit is the life, mind is the builder, and physical is the result

You think - your mind thinks - and you consider it "you", your personality. It is, however, in a very sense disconnected from your body. People hardly are able to "connect" consciously to their organs and tissues.

For instance, feel your skin. How?

Just by using your thoughts. You may encounter an obstacle here. This is how you were trained to think, and to disconnect from your body. Your personality is a big hinderence in achieving, basically, anything.

Re-connecting to your energy, to your body, to your spirit and so on, is done by raising your energy (or vibration) and refocusing your mind on non-intellectual aspects of reality and yourself - basically more on sensing than thinking. This, in turn, allows you to establish up-forces within.

And this, in turn, rejuvenates the body.

I've noticed that scanning my skin led me to a discovery that the down forces are working, all the time, day by day, month by month. Not providing the up-forces leads to loosing the up-down forces balance, which in the end leads to something people call "death". Providing up forces, on the other hand, keeps yourself refreshed all the time.

Scanning regularly your organs, your skin, feelings in particular of skin around your mouth (which is frequently the first subject of aging process) would tell you in what state it currently is. Your mental work changes this state. Training it on a regular basis makes it easier and easier in a longer period to shape your energy and your body. Treat it like any training. The universe works with forces: you may consciously provide the type of forces which in turn shape yourself on all levels, from the physical to pure mental ones.

I wrote already a bit on personality being the biggest obstacle. I will write about it more, but what I put here is the essential thing: energy and its vibration, and thinking processes related to it. Both are inseperable. Changing thoughts leads to changing energy, which leads to changing the result (body).

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Working with consciousness has side effects as I noticed.

Here's a very short list of what can happen (I could write a book on that, so here are only some of the observations):
    - my power of thoughts increased somehow
    - my effect on others increased somehow
    - some people are afraid of me (because I notice too much, like constant manipulations of the society - and people are used to have it unnoticed)
    - control over body processes, energetic and physical; it is not possible for me anymore to be unconscious in this area, like most of people are
    - addiction to higher quality energies (any drop in energy is quickly noticed)

I also try to keep myself healthy, which turned into a habit, e.g. my body has a constant energy for movement, and like most of people have difficulties in excersising or something, I have difficulties in not doing it. I am also addicted to constant fresh air delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    in matter "down" and "up" forces (as some taoists call them) work. It's not just gravity (whatever it is, in fact); it's the "down" force which makes everything down - on all levels. Down force can be likened to death.

Up force can be likened to life. It brings everything into a higher stage.
    In essence, down forces are the ones of vegetative nature. People, animals, and plants rely on it. They are provided by fluids and material means, like food; in general, by the Earth frequencies.

Up forces is something not quite common among habitants of the Earth. In taoism it is shen, in qabbalah it is the force of Kether and beyond it. Basically, it is a force that is created by pure consciousness.

The idea is to unite both. What most of people do, is relying on down forces only; some adepts of buddhism, hindu practices etc. do the opposite: focus only on up forces. I believe humanity is going into a new stage where both can be finally joined together, and not being seperated. If it won't happen, people would still remain on the same low, matter-focused level. Hence the consciousness influence (resulting in creation of the up forces).

I observed that consciousness energy (up force) is similar to Wind from pa-kua (bagua), tries to penertate and find any resonance (reaction) to merge, but typically it fails because of no will of a particular person to respond to it. Down force is similar to Lake from pa-kua, it has gravity and brings you down, also with overly strong emotions, also those considered to be positive in our culture like laughing. Now I start to understand why taoists recommended emotional balance. Strong emotions disrupt personal energy, deny the subtle influence of shen (spiritual up forces), provide imbalance, and disconnect from the spiritual "link", which later must be either re-gained, or down forces would keep your energies low.

Excerpt from the "Physical body ascension to the new Earth" by Robert E. Petitt

Quote Originally Posted by Robert E. Petitt
    In the past, human existence on Earth has been a constant cycle of reincarnations involving death and rebirth. This repetitive process has been caused by the soul's lack of sufficient awareness who it is. As a result of this lack of awareness, humans have seemingly become victims of desease, tragedy, or adverse circumstances that resulted in their physical death. Many consider this sequence normal. Just yesterday, someone stated it is natural to physically die. That is a false belief. Your body was designed to live for thousands of years - when you take care of it. On many other planets, physical death would be considered a very abnormal process. However, because of a series of historical, mental, genetic, social, and emotional mishups, most humans die and leave their physical body in less than one hundred years.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast