Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Re: Total rejuvenation - eternal youth state

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    never ever give up your ideals, never negotiate with yourself about them.
    Yes - I find that the tautology is "freedom is good vie confusion is mad"... same dif.

Here is a tautology:

A: "to be or not to be"
    Q: romance.

Recently I lost touch with time passing... I feel like being in a total "now", although it was never my goal to achieve... I mean, I feel like the time stopped for me; my body stays the same. Today I saw a woman I didn't see for few years. I thought at the first moment: how come that she looks now that much older? She was quite young when I saw her last time... then I realized how different I am from the surrounding society, working on the immortality... how strange life is...

At the moment I started working on something that might be called a quantum resonance... between the cellural and atoms frequency, mind, and the higher levels - getting in a mental / telepathic touch with the physical body and energy. As a result, all being strongly connected together in turn. Not sure where it leads to, as I'm at the beginning of this process, but the quite surprising result which I feel now is kind of... uniting the body with the mind! Resonance between the two seems to be like an energetic equivalent to combining different parts into a system. Quite strange, and possibly very powerful, leading to multiple unpredictable results, while the only goal that I had in mind was an intuitive way to rejuvenating the body and DNA manipulation from within (not by material technology usage)...
    If this went massive, the civilization would have had gone through the biggest revolution the world ever seen, exceeding anything that happened in the XXth century, from introducing the electricity and mass media...

Where am I actually going to now, I started to ask myself?

I also have this kind of experience, which for me is called kundalini sex, or "sleeping with ghosts."

Thinking that an inch of the known universe contains all of the energy... how do you think it works to orgasm the shared space between two immortalities, each unique... !

A: "do or die"
    Q: order

A: "this and that"
    Q: magic

An observed side effect of rejuvenation practices: a significant increase of hormones in the organism... the body rampages.

Recent discoveries gave me the understanding what actually a quantum reality means: everything is an on-going constant process - not a state!

We are used to think that we go through different states: states of consciousness, states of health / illness, emotions, physical condition etc. This is the language that we use which expresses our thoughts about the reality. But these thoughts / language is an effect of the limited perspective on how things are.

This is why humans don't understand what life is - it is not a state, it is a process. The quantum physics is still far from discovering this - the nature of quantum reality.

To die means simply to disturb the process.

But this is a trap of the 3-rd dimensional way of thinking. We need to change the thinking ways, therefore, as ewverything is a constant, on-going process which results in certain vibration that we hold - or we do not. It's happening all the time, in the now.

Constant rejuvenation "state" (in fact, process, as I explained) is therefore a matter of holding certain vibration of spirit / life.

This "certain" vibration is unique to each individual. It is as simple as realizing what is our unique spirit vibration - and keeping the connection to this vibration. Then we resonate with our "life-source", a fuel nourishing all the levels within.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    quantum physics is still far from discovering this - the nature of quantum reality
    If they did understand it, they would understand that magic is simply application of the laws in the quantum reality; and why something seemingly impossible from a limited perspective turns out to be possible; that the "quantum level" is not just a new interesting playground for an intellectual hypothesis for a scientifically oriented mind, but a part of experienced reality (the universe as a whole, and not divided into partial "areas" of different, inherent only to a certain level, laws) from which consciousness has been taken away without an appropriate mental training - as our "educational system" insists on a very narrow mental development.

I was always astonished by the philosophy of the most ancient Chinese philosophy, particularly related to the I-Ching scripture.

It says that the fundamental law of the universe is change. Being not in attunement with the current reqirements of the time means simply being out of sync and ultimately to die. This applies in any sense, including social sense.

I see it with people throught the all known ages: there are those keeping old standards, being constantly replaced by those providing new standards - being more with accord to the time. Like science replaced old fashioned religion / magic. Like new ideas replacing now science. I see scientists as having no "fuel" from the universe any more today - the old-fashioned XIX-th and XX-th century science needs to change, so do masses' believes.

Being in accord to time is refreshing - literally: it refreshes your soul, mind, and body in turn, the way to being in touch with the life-providing forces of the universe, which also means being in attunement with the current time.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast