Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Body Awareness Fingers

  1. #1

    Body Awareness Fingers

    Hello Group,

    Quick question when robert says to use body awareness fingers to spin the base chakras does he mean imaginary fingers as if i generated energy through arms and fingers and mentally place them at the base chakra and start stirring it or do i use just Tactile Imaging and stir it that way I am foncused about this part?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,289
    Blog Entries
    62

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    Tactile imaging is body awareness. Use your imagination as if you were stirring with your astral fingers.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  3. #3

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Tactile imaging is body awareness. Use your imagination as if you were stirring with your astral fingers.

    So its really my tactile imaging that is sirring the chackra but i just imagine it as if it is my five fingers stirring?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,289
    Blog Entries
    62

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    Your imagining your fingers creates an astral hand (your astral hand) that makes contact with your energetic body, which is another way of directing your awaeness to it, but adding an action to 'just' awareness. This awareness stimulates the energy and the circulation (the awareness causes the endorphins to flow in the area) directed by the mind- this is why it can be felt physically. You can consider your energy hand as a product of your awareness. I believe in some ocassions Robert calls them energy hands and in other awareness hands.
    Either way, it works.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  5. #5

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Your imagining your fingers creates an astral hand (your astral hand) that makes contact with your energetic body, which is another way of directing your awaeness to it, but adding an action to 'just' awareness. This awareness stimulates the energy and the circulation (the awareness causes the endorphins to flow in the area) directed by the mind- this is why it can be felt physically. You can consider your energy hand as a product of your awareness. I believe in some ocassions Robert calls them energy hands and in other awareness hands.
    Either way, it works.
    Ahh ok i see so "imagining creates an astral hand" and combine it with body awareness to stir the base chakra got it thanks CFT Traveler

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,289
    Blog Entries
    62

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden_Mystic View Post
    Ahh ok i see so "imagining creates an astral hand" and combine it with body awareness to stir the base chakra got it thanks CFT Traveler
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  7. #7

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    CFT is correct. Also energetically working on your hands through tactial imaging will create stronger astral hands.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

  8. #8

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    CFT is correct. Also energetically working on your hands through tactial imaging will create stronger astral hands.
    Right this is what i concluded with ctf traveler. Just to clarify with another when robert says to use body awareness finger and/or hands i have to use imagination to use these but my question is in order to uses these do i have to have energy generated in the hands and fingers enough to do these actions of just imagine them is enough to do the action?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    20,289
    Blog Entries
    62

    Re: Body Awareness Fingers

    Just imagining them is enough.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Similar Threads

  1. MAP: Body Awareness on day 1 and 2!
    By Jesse Smith in forum Energy Work Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th January 2016, 09:19 PM
  2. Mobile Body Awareness - troubel shifting awareness
    By Fiona in forum Ask Robert Bruce
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28th June 2011, 03:10 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th June 2011, 04:44 PM
  4. Trouble with Body Awareness
    By Blaatsen in forum Energy Work Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15th June 2006, 02:36 AM
  5. Body Awareness
    By Diabolus in forum Energy Work Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 9th July 2005, 09:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics