Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inner Sanctum, and Inner Sacrum...

Quote Originally Posted by Sophroniscus
    I've been changing myself for -- well, too many years to recount here -- but the only effect is that I keep getting younger. And you can do it all in 21 days!!
    When you try to change & it isn't taking, there are a couple of possibilities.

One is that you are trying to become something you just aren't. This would involve (to do it successfully) an 'uncreating' of who you are & a wholesale remake of the you that developed over time & experiences across the years.
    It is likely this would take at least as long to redo as it took to do in the 1st place.

Another is that what you are trying to achieve is simply not believable. Before you can actually change yourself, you have to believe it is both possible AND that it is achievable. I would suspect, from your other posts, that what you've been trying to achieve falls into this category.

Just remember, it is quite possible to be a human being, with all that entails AND become a good person. Becoming 'good' doesn't mean not having bad thoughts or doing wrong things - it means recognising these things occur & trying to avoid them & making recompense when they do happen. If God wanted humans to be perfect he would have made them that way & called them Angels.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Quote Originally Posted by journyman161
    When you try to change & it isn't taking, there are a couple of possibilities.

One is that you are trying to become something you just aren't. This would involve (to do it successfully) an 'uncreating' of who you are & a wholesale remake of the you that developed over time & experiences across the years.
    It is likely this would take at least as long to redo as it took to do in the 1st place.

Another is that what you are trying to achieve is simply not believable. Before you can actually change yourself, you have to believe it is both possible AND that it is achievable. I would suspect, from your other posts, that what you've been trying to achieve falls into this category.

Just remember, it is quite possible to be a human being, with all that entails AND become a good person. Becoming 'good' doesn't mean not having bad thoughts or doing wrong things - it means recognising these things occur & trying to avoid them & making recompense when they do happen. If God wanted humans to be perfect he would have made them that way & called them Angels.
    I don't think it will work. I keep getting younger all the time. 'Un-creating' of who I am will just make me get younger all the faster.

My main concern is that I will soon be younger than my children. And that will be hard to explain. But you can do it all in 21 days!!

oddtwilight Guest

Re: Inner Sanctum, and Inner Sacrum...

Hi,

I can really relate to you. I also have a serious neg problem, and have tried everything on the list.

Two things that might help:

Burning asafoetida - I know you are probably tired of trying clearing/smudging things, but I just found out about this one. It is a hindu/indian herb used in cooking. Burning it is a strong deterrent to demons in particular. It is pungent, but not toxic like burning sulfur.

Also, I have had some success with tea tree oil toothpics.
    I wet one & then pinch the chackra zone they are attaching into.
    This does not remove them completely, but it stops the attack.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to commisserate.

Peace,
    Laura

Re: Inner Sanctum, and Inner Sacrum...

Aloha- I am posting a reply to this post I posted 2 years ago- ITs because I am still having the same Problem.
    I am alot more positive now. Not too quick to anger. the problem now I believe, is a scarred Aura, which is making me more vulnerable to being attacked.
    What happened to me 2 years ago after the post?
    - I ordered an inflatable bath-tub over the internet and bathed continuosly in strong Salt baths. I began doing energy work alot, and even excepted a distant healing from a Great healer. Also, powerfull: Burning of Red Pepper, mustard, and supher "bombings" in my sleeping quarters. I MOVED 10 states away into a sunny location in a brand new house, and began Sun bathing/ gazing and over-all being happy.
    The Sacral Chakra molestation attacks would still occur- but - I used high powered Magnets and energy work and so I HAD CONTROL, and was able to Live a functional life with some good hours of sleep.
    I was doing great, I was happy and was just fine----------------------then-----------------------the neg sent in a MOLE.
    The MOLE- was a relationship I was involved in, because I thought I should move on with my life- after all, this Psychic attack has dominated the past 6 years of my life- so I fell in love and wanted to be happy and live.
    -------but this was not so--------
    my partner was infected with her own "negs" and then the old ones of mine came back and attacked me during the relationship which only lasted a year. It lasted that long- because we were traveling the whole time. When we finally settled down, it blew up like a time bomb.
    ------------So now what's happening?----------
    I moved again, and am trying to Re-start my life. I have jumper cables, and it has worked so far, but theres a little problem.
    -----the sacral Chakra is being raped while I am asleep-------
    ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am completley aware and in control when I am awake! I apply the countermeasures, I am staying positive, I am trying to control any negativity and the self analyzing I have done in the past is still continuing. I am really trying hard as usual, and yet, the attacker has found another way in.
    It knows, the only way it can get to me now, is when I am asleep. It takes advantage of me when I don't know what's going on. This is so unfair. I try to fight it, and have woken up several times during being attacked. I am trying. But this is very wearing. I am currently under- going sleep deprivation, and immune system has been affected.

IS there someone out there who can KICK IT's ASS for me????? It's been over 13 years now-------I need assistance.
    I'm "tapping- out"
    I have been told by a couple of psychics that this may be an attacker from one of my past lives.
    A Projector perhaps,,,, someone who can see IT, banish it and remove the attachement permanently??????
    A TIME TRAVELER? Can you go into the past and explain to my past self, that It is not allowed to rape me?
    IF this is not my past self, can someone Help Banish this INCUBUS?????
    The Incubus must be killed or It will continue to sleep deprive me and the saga continues. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is not fair- I am a good person. I did nothing to deserve this. I am prepared to continue to fight, I will never give up.
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."