Thread: Sexual Energy

amcintosh Guest

Sexual Energy

Hi Robert,
    Bought all of your books and have really enjoyed playing with them. Thank you for that.

My question is about sexual energy. I am a fit, very yang, sexually active 23 year old male. I have been for some time searching for information on how I might safely retain my sexual energy. I have a copy of Mantak Chia's book, "Taoist Secrets of Love, Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" [incidentally, I switched to NEW from his microcosmic orbit practice, I like NEW better]. However, I've found it difficult to effectively use his system, have read reports of dangers involved, and have personally found that I become extremely irritable when I retain semen using his method.

It frustrates me to build up strength and energy from exercise and NEW, only to lose it during sex. Additionally, when I am strong and replete with energy, I find I often tend to have premature ejaculation as I am already overstimulated.

My question is - how can I safely harness and redirect my sexual energy using NEW?

This has been bothering me for a while now, so I really appreciate your taking the time to help. Thank you!

Adam McIntosh

G'day!

Sorry, this is outside my area of expertise.

Robert Bruce