Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Real Are Your Dreams?

Blog Entries
    Lucid dreaming is when you know you're dreaming.
    If you don't know what astral is, then read this: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

crappysurfer2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    It's a shame, when I wake up after a vivid dream - it is so blatantly obvious how the dream was formed. As in, there are small references to things that have occurred in reality. That's all it is, our brain sifting through the days sh*t. It is not another dimension.

ranlinra13 I believe you are confused, if you hurt yourself in a dream, you think that you will wake up with that injury? If that is so, then I would be hideously injured.
    its true, dreams sift through the days crap, but if you learn to do that when you're awake you wont have to while you're dreaming, or if you learn lucid dreaming you can cruise through your subconcious

ranlinra13 Guest

Dear Me

I believe you are confused, if you hurt yourself in a dream, you think that you will wake up with that injury? If that is so, then I would be hideously injured.
    I didn't say that you will wake up with the injury, I said that you"could" wake up with the injury.

I have experience many, many physical injuries from lucid dreaming. I have learned through practice to protect my physical body to not allow this to happen, although it sometimes still does. I don't understand all the mechanics of why sometimes it happens, and others that is doesn't. I have experimented with using different forms of my dream bodies, but it usually is the fact of the intensity of the lucid dream more than anything else.

I have lectured on dreams and had many people come to me for help because they too have had physical injury and marks on their bodies from a dream.

If a mother could feel the pain of her child hundreds of miles away.......if a loved one feels the anxiety of their love when they are not near......if a scientist could split an atom, change the direction of the spin in one part, and it affects the other in the same way a distance away.......then why couldn't an injury in a dream - which is simply a different dimension or time or frequency filter down from the astral body, the astral section of the aura and filter down to the physical and injure the physical body.

Edgar Cayce reports that he was going to walk on an elevator, but saw that no one had an aura, he decided not to go on. The elevator crashed and everyone died. So, there was an indication of the death in the auric field prior to physical injury, prior to physical death.

How could a voice print be analized in sound therapy and indicate a physical injury days prior to the pain and markings of the injury on the physical body?

I think that the more imporant questions would be why do some people experience the injury from a dream and others do not? Is something off in their auric field? Do they need more protection?

And secondly, how do we protect ourselves so that those that do have physical injuries from dream injuries stop this from happening.

Thank you for your comment - they always make me delve deeper into my woderings and dream experiments.

cainam_nazier Guest
    The "reality" of my dreams varies from dream to dream. They are not all as intense as reality when it comes to the five senses. But some of them are and some of them are more real than reality, if such a thing is possible.

Dragonlor Guest
    The quality of my dreams is dependant on how much imagination and entertainment I expose myself to. Generally I only remember sight and sounds. I had at least one dream where I could smell something quite strongly although I have since forgotten what the odor was. I don't think I've ever tasted anything in my dreams although I rarely if ever remember actually eating during any of them. I can't really say if I remember a whole lot of touch since I never really pay much attention to that even when I'm awake. While I've had countless dreams where something tries to/does harm me I've only actually felt pain once, and it was quite painful at that.