Thread: heart sensations

eesa Guest

heart sensations

may peace and blessings be upon you and your family.
    i have just finished reading your book astral dynamics, and you have explained things in your book as if you wrote the book to specificaly answer my questions. it was very enlightening and i have started to do energy work, i have always natrualy done some kind of energy a work although not as intentionly as in NEW. I have been having sort of heavy energy sensations near my heart region for around a year it is not constant but is easily activated sometimes from talking to people especialy if there are upset like losing a loved one. and sometimes it is activated just by listening to a peice of certien music. but all these can sort of be explained but what im concerned about is for around a year at nearly every night (early night) for absolutely no apparent reason i start getting heart center sensations and it can happen just while im playing with the kids or driving or just doing house hold chores. like i said there seems to be no apparent reason for it to activated and i cant explain why.
    also when it starts i feel as if iknow it is impotant ifeel very spiritualy connected and i feel the need to may be do some thing like may be some thing good like going and helping afreind or family who may be down or go to help may be some people who are less fortunate than me or may be listen to some spiritual talk or to give a talk. ijust can not put my finger on it all i know is that i have no idea why it is activated nearly every night and i have no idea what is the purpose all i know is that it seems very important. just to let you know since the last 2 years i have been growing in the spiritual path questions seem to be getting answerd and i have been changing over this period for the better my value system has slowly changed and is ever changing and have learnt so many lssons and i can sort of see the inner meanings to situations and feel the importance of justice mercy and how precious family and life is itself. and the biggest loss is wasting an entire life without realizing what we are meant to be doing and just satisfying our egos and selfish needs. please dont ask how i started treading on tjis path because i have no idea and looking at my life from the outside you would think i would be the last person to be like this all i know is i have no choice in the matter and we will never stop learning even when we die!!.your book was a massive part of my leaning so thank you i read it with an open mind and thankfully i have learnt a great deal so thank you again!! please could you may be explain this what these sensations are or what is causing them or why? also i seem to be becoming very mercifull to others and creatures and surroundings i dont no why i am feeling like this. one last thing i may have some very very impotant information that you may like to have i think some one like your self would really be able to make good use of it and may be it could well be another turbo boost to your knowledge or it may not be of any use any way sorry to go on and on iwould really look forward to hearing from you soon.

G'day!

Its difficult to tell from your description what this is 'a sort of heavy feeling near my heart'.

However, it is likely that this relates to empathy, and to connecting emotionally to other people and beings. This involves the heart center.

This is not a usually a problem, tuning into the emotions of others, and it is a part of spiritual development. However, it can be difficult to get used to. It is difficult to shut out and the best advice I can give is to focus on positive, happy feelings. This will help shut out negative, unhappy feelings.

Take care, Robert

ps, if you get these feelings at the same time, say after dinner each night, I also suggest you consider having a check up with your doctor, in case this has a physical cause.