The idea of common presence of bad energy is a very new concept to me. And since I have started meditating, my accidental-psychic abilities (as i call them) have increased dramaticly. Recently I have actually had experiences that weren't on accident, for example, I could predict the color the next car would be that passed me on purpous, and feel totaly not suprised when I was right. Anyway...

Over the past 3 days, and more intensely in the past 2, I have been getting bad feelings being in my basement, where I live at my dad's house. I have never like being alone at home, but for some reason over the past few days being alone at home has been a terrifying experience. I am paralized with fear and I don't know why, and it's quite embarrassing. I just feel like something is with me, trying to get me. I lay in bed and try to force myself to be calm by talking to peple online, but I get very uneasy to say the least. I'm too afraid even to go to the bathroom. I dont constantly feel like that, it just comes over me randomly, and only over the past 2 or 3 days.

It also comes off as weird that on 2 occasions also in this time period i have nearly hallucinated insects (which i loathe and despise) around me. I was eating a bannana the other day and for a milisecond I could swear to god that i saw a very large insect appear on the portion i was about to eat. I threw it half way accross the room very startled. I went to throw it away immediately. No bug. Anywehere. Then again, just a few minutes ago, but it lasted for about a minute this time. I swear I saw a large black insect, again. Perhaps a cricket, on the floor. I snuck past it and grabbed the spray and sprayed it. I turned to set the spray down and turned back to see that it hadn't moved at all. Insects usually squirm when you spray them. I reluctantly looked closer. A piece of carpet fuzz? Wtf is wrong with me.

I started wondering...is there something else at foot here? Why do I feel repelled and uneasy in my basement when I'm alone now? Particularly at night. I figured it could be partial to the fact that I have an occasional complete all out fear of being alone in the dark. It's random though. Sometimes I'm nervous in the dark. Sometimes I'm not at all. Sometimes I'm so terrified that I dont know what to do. So is this something psychic that I'm experiencing, or did I create this?