Thread: Real healing - what is it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Real healing - what is it

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    It is all about behaviour in the field and study of healing, and basically, what you love doing you will do, and what you must do in the meantime, is energise yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    In other words: expression. I.e. doing anything according to yourself (love rules), or against yourself (energizing is required). The former leads to immortality (the latter leads to death).
    It matters to be human and not pushed&pushy=distressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    On herbs (sleep > health)
    Herbs are plants with specific, typically strong characteristics. They are used as an alternative, or aid, to the conventional treatment. They provide vitamins and minerals.

In the field of natural medicine they are viewed as a mean for treatment by many people. But consider that excess in anything is always against, not in favour of your health.

My opinion is: they should not be used too often. Such herbs as sage are sometimes very helpful, but I agree with Edgar Cayce who strongly recommended restoring natural regeneration functions of the systems in the body, rather than getting it used to any external 'pills'. Of course, so intensively advertised pharmaceutics are even worse than natural plants.

When the real health is regarded, sleep (natural regeneration) is better than herbs.

By real health I mean body getting stronger and stronger when time passes, not weaker. People should understand that organism can be strong throughout their whole life. Look at the ancient and even some modern Chinese people who really care about their health and the healthy life style.
    Yes it's true, to sleep and be in balance with one's universe is greater than to take pills and presume that the universe wants to be new (or old). Really, the dividing line (balance) between new and old is fervour... To do what you do with fervour (including taking meds) and not to undertake what is called sardonism (the sarcastic denial of the realised earth). This is called wisdom, in the ancient perspective.

The pills that I take tell me that "love is grateful" - er, when I take them with the right attitude.

Pills are the sign of imbalance (hence balance restoring need felt). Sleep is the sign of balance (no action needed), i.e. wu-wei. No need to hear pills, as well (you do not have to listen about love then from like anything).

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I have done several things with my pills including reiki them. An astonishing finding I have made is the you can expect with them and scientifically or whatnot, they will do what you did need to know. For example, if I call them lollies, they try and prove my life fun. But calling them biscuits makes the truth seriously normal. They might be good at telling the self that the self is wise, but it seems to be true that the intent you take them with should not be self destruction. So, I have days where I feel I cannot take them - for now.

Here is the next one (hypothesis formed): Australia is who to be - this one failed itself for being 40% soul 60% garbage... but that's OK.

Here is the next one (hypothesis formed): Australia is who to be - this one failed itself for being 40% soul 60% garbage...
    Why do you think it is so?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I honestly think "the universe" and the spirituality that promises it could just be people working with tact to heal the peace of the free world. The inner side of spirituality is, of course, valid. Religion doesn't know this - you don't just call yourself "I am Australia" - you at least use the concept of self. :O

you don't just call yourself "I am Australia" - you at least use the concept of self. :O
    An interesting idea to identify yourself with a... well, country (nation? territory? environment? economy?...). However, I heard some of the - especially totalitary oriented - country leaders (rather than nation-) who stated something like "the [country name] is me; I am the [country name]".