Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
It is all about behaviour in the field and study of healing, and basically, what you love doing you will do, and what you must do in the meantime, is energise yourself.
In other words: expression. I.e. doing anything according to yourself (love rules), or against yourself (energizing is required). The former leads to immortality (the latter leads to death).

On herbs (sleep > health)
Herbs are plants with specific, typically strong characteristics. They are used as an alternative, or aid, to the conventional treatment. They provide vitamins and minerals.

In the field of natural medicine they are viewed as a mean for treatment by many people. But consider that excess in anything is always against, not in favour of your health.

My opinion is: they should not be used too often. Such herbs as sage are sometimes very helpful, but I agree with Edgar Cayce who strongly recommended restoring natural regeneration functions of the systems in the body, rather than getting it used to any external 'pills'. Of course, so intensively advertised pharmaceutics are even worse than natural plants.

When the real health is regarded, sleep (natural regeneration) is better than herbs.

By real health I mean body getting stronger and stronger when time passes, not weaker. People should understand that organism can be strong throughout their whole life. Look at the ancient and even some modern Chinese people who really care about their health and the healthy life style.