Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Real healing - what is it

Re: Real healing - what is it

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    (Otherwise, you stay in the matrix, being in fact psychiatric hospital, and watching there the Matrix movie endlessly. Sounds appealing? If not, quit this matrix hospital).
    I have some Neo-like powers developing, such as euthanasing the voices - a sort of internal surrender - by taking the benzo their will sublimes to judgement is natural. By taking the antidepressant, they let go with candid is alright. No one is surviving this but me and my cat (Morpheus).

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I have some Neo-like powers developing, such as euthanasing the voices - a sort of internal surrender - by taking the benzo their will sublimes to judgement is natural. By taking the antidepressant, they let go with candid is alright. No one is surviving this but me and my cat (Morpheus).

Good to hear! Prodigies are everywhere. Just a matter of looking around. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rZkQajGPis

Last edited by Antares; 14th October 2020 at 05:18 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I think the Matrix is athiest religion ("thie" meaning "dei" meaning a man is there). I do accept that Einstein and Jung knew God but were scientists, another athiest foundation. I have heard God and angel voices, don't have to believe in them. Do have to believe in self instead really... all the divine beings know this well.

What is the Matrix about? Fun can be proven to be the meaning of life - doesn't matter if a "matrix agent" walks past you on the street and is not real life, or dead, if its fun it's still called life... technically.

I think the Matrix is athiest religion ("thie" meaning "dei" meaning a man is there). I do accept that Einstein and Jung knew God but were scientists, another athiest foundation. I have heard God and angel voices, don't have to believe in them. Do have to believe in self instead really... all the divine beings know this well.

What is the Matrix about? Fun can be proven to be the meaning of life - doesn't matter if a "matrix agent" walks past you on the street and is not real life, or dead, if its fun it's still called life... technically.
    In fact, in that everything this forums teach/learns me is beyond politics and religion (silence is the law in both), what could be the Matrix but an athiest concept beyond the earth knowing. If Christians have a heaven, and Islam has Paradise, Athiesm has Utopia, and the question would only be - is the technology sound - not am I going to get there... o

edit: question is, how do you heal silence, though.

Love.
    edit: question is, how do you heal silence, though.

Matrix is just a hypothesis. No need to go any further with ideologies, I think.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Interestin' a case of a matrix agency with an ideology - smart and savvy females, pass or fail. This is the short shoot I am trying with these days. Some such shoot never made sense...

Here is the next one (hypothesis formed): Australia is who to be - this one failed itself for being 40% soul 60% garbage... but that's OK.

Here is the next one (hypothesis formed): Australia is who to be - this one failed itself for being 40% soul 60% garbage...
    Why do you think it is so?

I honestly think "the universe" and the spirituality that promises it could just be people working with tact to heal the peace of the free world. The inner side of spirituality is, of course, valid. Religion doesn't know this - you don't just call yourself "I am Australia" - you at least use the concept of self. :O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast