Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Real healing - what is it

Re: Real healing - what is it

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    you don't just call yourself "I am Australia" - you at least use the concept of self. :O
    An interesting idea to identify yourself with a... well, country (nation? territory? environment? economy?...). However, I heard some of the - especially totalitary oriented - country leaders (rather than nation-) who stated something like "the [country name] is me; I am the [country name]".

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

If there is an identity beyond family, the name you were born into, well... maybe. Buddha and Jesus, called this the buddha nature and divinity. I don't know what to make of my own, but probably some such as "holy" would/will do. Philosopher? Magician? Talent? There must be a science to this...

Mine is the art of illusion.

Being divine never, is being honest now - this works as though sound enough.

If there is an identity beyond family, the name you were born into, well... maybe. Buddha and Jesus, called this the buddha nature and divinity. I don't know what to make of my own, but probably some such as "holy" would/will do. Philosopher? Magician? Talent? There must be a science to this...

Quitting - "I quit:" Euthanasia is the theory that there is a human right to a natural death. So while many people will confuse each other with "be like me," advocates are about original and that is about strong.

This sort of healing is cosmic.

Quitting - "I quit:" Euthanasia is the theory that there is a human right to a natural death. So while many people will confuse each other with "be like me," advocates are about original and that is about strong.

This sort of healing is cosmic.
    The all time favourite of euthanasia is... a cup of tea.

The health and the healing concepts are just a tip of an iceberg and do not tell the whole story.

What is a human being, should we ask first?

Soul (mind) -> the mental processes (desires, emotions, feelings, thinking processes etc.), yang in nature; hence related to "heaven" as its natural environment; in the ancient Egypt: Ba

Energy (qi, prana, ki...) -> a mediator, amplification of thinking, in between; in the ancient Egypt: Ka

Body (physical) -> a passive receptor of the stimulus, yin in nature; hence related to "earth" as its natural environment

You have a body (i.e. you are not a body). You have energy. But you are your mind.

This is the basic framework.

All of disturbances on the receptive level (physical body) comes from the disturbances in errors in thinking (basically, soul level).

In other words, illness is a reflection of errors of the soul unable to and learning how to deal with the physical matter. (And this way, it learns how to be immortal, i.e. free from illness and disturbances). Let me recall once again the E. Cayce's statement about the mind being a builder and the body being a result. Cayce said that body does not need to die, and that most of the problems (including physical ones) come from past incarnations.

Therefore, treatment of the physical (no matter how advanced technologically) is in large part a waste of time. The western medicine with its mechanical axioms cannot help but decline in the upcoming centuries.

(And here comes in play alchemy, closely related to medicine in the ancient times, which deals with the psyche-logical transformation at deep - not shallow - levels, i.e. a transcedential dive is needed; astrologically it is mostly connected to the Moon-Sun / yin-yang and all their references, particularly the 4th house and the Cancer zodiac sign, which have a lot to do with karma, psychology, and therefore cleansing the old, 'illnesses', mostly rooted in the previous incarnations).
    Last edited by Antares; 23rd February 2021 at 07:54 AM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

The Miracle of Healing...

A magnificent healing method is to break up the constitutents of soul, ie third eye chakra is not base chakra and thoughts are not feelings. You can literally heal with the good part no matter how small be that. It just has to be clean.
    A more commonly known healer is the miracle, which supposes that all of this you are is going to show itself and likewise everybody else gets to be whole.

Choices... great fun or "no."