Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Enlightenment. Warning...Not for Sissies.

Re: Beyond Enlightenment. Warning...Not for Sissies.

I have found some blog posts supposedly about the final stages of awakening to the true self, I found them really interesting! It is the state of 'no-self' where even the sense of I AM is seen through.

Part 1
    http://silentstillness.blogspot.se/2...and-other.html

Part 2
    http://silentstillness.blogspot.se/2...last-days.html

Part 3

http://silentstillness.blogspot.se/2...-own-risk.html

---

This is my intellectual definition of enlightenment

J
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

Blog Entries

This seems to belong here.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

dead on what life is, being any You.

CFT, you aint no sissie Sister!

I like this word: tsisi, means...robe
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

On occasion, I wish I could teach that clearly. But, alas, I seem to have no ability for it. Best I can do is talk about my own experience and maybe someone, somewhere, will read something I write and it'll be helpful. But when I try to actually explain something, or draw a metaphor, or make a point, it seems that hardly anyone understands me any more. Only people who already get it seem to get it, and they don't need to get it, so what's the point?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    On occasion, I wish I could teach that clearly. But, alas, I seem to have no ability for it. Best I can do is talk about my own experience and maybe someone, somewhere, will read something I write and it'll be helpful. But when I try to actually explain something, or draw a metaphor, or make a point, it seems that hardly anyone understands me any more. Only people who already get it seem to get it, and they don't need to get it, so what's the point?
    BW, the point is that those who get it need´s to see it and nodd in understanding and knowing you are the speaker of them too..I feel your exhaustion when not being ackonwledged..it is why I now tell you this, and I hope you can continue unceasing and continually...so...keep up the good work!!

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

It's not so much acknowledgement. I don't actually care all that much about that. It's when I'm openly misunderstood or something I write is taken way differently than I intended it (and though I was being clear about it). That's what I find frustrating. I sometimes fear I'm doing more damage by speaking, and while I don't care that much about teaching (because, frankly, everyone opens up in their own way and their own time), I fear that if someone does mistake what I say and runs with it as a misunderstanding, I'll be inadvertently leading them down the wrong path. Probably, I shouldn't take myself so seriously, but I really hate the idea of putting stumbling blocks in peoples' paths, you know?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    It's not so much acknowledgement. I don't actually care all that much about that. It's when I'm openly misunderstood or something I write is taken way differently than I intended it (and though I was being clear about it). That's what I find frustrating. I sometimes fear I'm doing more damage by speaking, and while I don't care that much about teaching (because, frankly, everyone opens up in their own way and their own time), I fear that if someone does mistake what I say and runs with it as a misunderstanding, I'll be inadvertently leading them down the wrong path. Probably, I shouldn't take myself so seriously, but I really hate the idea of putting stumbling blocks in peoples' paths, you know?
    Dear BW, I say this as much to myself so please feel my kind intention...but if you react stongly...please tell me also that...
    I take it as a blessing if someone are reacting strongly to my writing...then I know what to work with...in my case always is...I lack diplomacy and I get so intense that many time´s it is very hostile energy because I go inte the strong feeling of what ever it is..and if I am stating a situation where I feel fear, anger, or what ever we call negative emotions...I want to call it ..holy anger or wrath...I can also tell that I am not in controll of all my feelings and emotions...they often do escape in the intense as the situation is making in me....and I have found...every single time...that there was still work to do...and the one who did react to it is a blessing to show me where I was not aware enough...we are hiding so much from us selfs...and I am sure this is everlasting thing...I do not believe we get ever as long as we are in a body..be be finnished with this work...and I feel so free to say this...I am not going to be PERFECT...and I am happy to know this.

I love you ...and everyone...all....so much...I enjoy my time here..even I know I carry so much pain still inside of me...and I do not believe this life-time is enough to sooth it out...but I know also...that GOD can when ever he chooses and sees it nessessary, HE can and will say...now it is enough...and then it will be enough...what ever it is to be enoughed to be.

Love
    ia

BW,

I hear ya, and I agree. it is a fearful undertaking. because as you and i know, we be just regular folks, that care.

but a bird has to sing it's song. a tree has to bear it's fruit. i suppose that even a "monster" has to show it's teeth and claws.

but we aint showy monsters, are we?

"make a bee line for...". now i've been stupid enough to find out the origin of that ole saying, more than once. throwing rocks at a bee hive while imagining that i am hidden. and once shooting a bee bee gun at a wasps nest in our garage from around the corner of the garage door. them darn critters can track the path through the stream of what appears as invisible air to us. and they come right for ya, teeth and claw beared. in a sense to them, i was the "monster" and they were merely defending their home.

point is, detachment from the reader or hearer of one's personal bee line through it. the bee line goes both ways (to or from), otherwise there wouldnt be a path through the stream.

point is, the path any one follows was a shot out long ago, track-able from beginning to end, and fears of this or that are just fears. anything in that path is in some shape or form unavoidably tracking to and from hoME.

most folks read to see as if dick and jane still throw the ball in their heads for whatever that dog's name was/is. and it doesnt matter how intellectual they might think themselves to be, there's that thrown ball and the fetch is on.

CFT's offered video above could be taken a step farther. the renunciation of world and enlightenment, would be as one standing up, turning around, walking away into the life as they are, the they (the cast) that has identified the drama(world) and the screen(enlightenment).

let's look at a Psalm, if you will.

Psalm 24 KJV |Psalm 23 Hebrew order...brb...

The King of Glory and His Kingdom

A Psalm of David.

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
    The world and those who dwell therein.
    2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
    And established it upon the waters.

3 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?
    Or who may stand in His holy place?
    4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
    Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
    Nor sworn deceitfully.
    5 He shall receive blessing from the Lord,
    And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
    6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
    Who seek Your face. Selah

7 Lift up your heads, O you gates!
    And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!
    And the King of glory shall come in.
    8 Who is this King of glory?
    The Lord strong and mighty,
    The Lord mighty in battle.
    9 Lift up your heads, O you gates!
    Lift up, you everlasting doors!
    And the King of glory shall come in.
    10 Who is this King of glory?
    The Lord of hosts,
    He is the King of glory. Selah

~

to turn - metanoia - vo

such a turn is when those fingers are lifted that wouldn't have otherwise been lifted. Jesus spoke of such in reference to the world at large, the status quo, those standing over as if they've some greater right over others.

yet, here BW, you throw inward caution even to your own words that might be shared, for fear that an other might be brought into harms way. that is honorable, and reveals how much you care beyond your own true self that truly cares for others. well Sister, you aint throwing dick and jane balls, because you possess a spiritual set of balls, this quite evident if anyone might bother to read your "notmyself" sharings.

i like what the fella in the video intimated about the use of words, one does good in speaking/writing, however there is always a bit of harm done when plying the unexplainable into an explanation for an other. ya got break a few eggs to make an omelet i reckon.

all we got is our track through it to and from home/hive/nest, to be utilized as metaphor, to draw from an analogy, to create from an allegorical story. because in it (the track) are the common human connect-ables, as we are all very human, human is human is human....ect.

is any emotion negative? does not anger of frustration cover hurt for any of us. anger might not be so much an emotion, as it a mind hell bent to destroy. thus we are told to hold our peace. i suggest that that peace is ever to be held in our emotions; just as Jesus with a calm mind said in the storm of other's fears run amok, Peace be still!.

who does not quiver with anticipation the relished object of their anticipation? desire

desire is not a negative. if it is, then god's desire for us to even be, would prove god as negative.

redemption

~

ia, i have to agree with Richard's wise reflective words to ya over in your dream thread, ya tend to color "things" as negative, when in fact, if ya turned that tendency, ya might see the 64 offerings in the crayon box, none of them in-tended negatively, merely offered for a contrasting image in the eye of the beholder. that which beholds (the eye) is such be-cause one is beholden, such that not being a "thing", one neither of "things" is, and therefore sees not to read what is see-able as "things". plucking the "idealic eye" out, allows the cleared actualized eye sight on from sight in. look at your own written words and see your escape routes for self-accountability and personal-responsibility. yet you have said, "failure is not in your vocabulary".

when we make any escape route, we are no longer beholden awareness of the track/trek before us routed out, and may only ever be taken off guard to what is ours as we innocently layed it out making it so.

~

we've never left home, we just made a shot out. like a shout out with endless returning echos. like a round stone splashed down and the ripples spherically went around to return upon the point of impact. like we skipped a flat stone to the other side merely to hit ourselve's in the head. thunder, perfect mind
    Last edited by Tutor; 14th July 2013 at 03:32 PM.

human addiction that goes as far as, to in a word "enlightenment", willfully forget that one is everybit human.

here is a "modern day" before and after offering...

before: http://www.ishafoundation.org/

after: http://zaysen.blogspot.com/2011/04/s...sudev-his.html

I've met this very human fella, listened to his "enlightened" words. i walked away impressed at what he had to say, but the important part is...I immediately walked away. brilliant man, to be sure. yet, i suppose, all the more brilliant in the re-membering of the fragile and vulnerable truth of his being everybit human. well, he can't be too awful bad, he rides a harley.

IA56 Guest

Thank you Tim, I understand !!!

Love
    ia

Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast