Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Enlightenment. Warning...Not for Sissies.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestinateapot
    I'm afraid to say this really doesn't cover any of my questions, which I have put up for your benefit rather than mine
    My questions are over. I don't need to think about it anymore, I know the answers. Once again, if you understood this, you would not worry about me. There is nothing to worry about.
    Actually I think I understand perfectly having been through several similar experiences before. Please read the rest of my post and you will understand my concerns, I don't believe it's fair to only read the first couple sentences and assume the rest is garbage.
    I actually have read everything you posted here from start to finish.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    "Peace that passeth understanding". Yes. Something has changed. I can't quite put my finger on it. Everything seems wonderful. Even arguments are fascinating. I can't pick sides. I have no opinion. I look at a post and know how I would have answered it before. I can't answer now. It seems too petty and it seems too important. I can't formulate an answer because there is no answer. It's all good, even the bad. I want to sit in a corner and contemplate the wall. It's too beautiful. It makes me want to cry with the joy of it. I have nothing to say. There is nothing to say. Will this end? Does it need to end? Does it matter? How do you function in a state like this? When the smallest thing is important and the biggest thing is unimportant. Words. Words get in the way. They can't express this. This is beyond expression.

*grins*

*looks for wall*

*realises can't even see wall yet*

*goes back to the playing field*

Take care TiaTP, Be Well!
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    "Peace that passeth understanding". Yes. Something has changed. I can't quite put my finger on it. Everything seems wonderful. Even arguments are fascinating. I can't pick sides. I have no opinion. I look at a post and know how I would have answered it before. I can't answer now. It seems too petty and it seems too important. I can't formulate an answer because there is no answer. It's all good, even the bad. I want to sit in a corner and contemplate the wall. It's too beautiful. It makes me want to cry with the joy of it. I have nothing to say. There is nothing to say. Will this end? Does it need to end? Does it matter? How do you function in a state like this? When the smallest thing is important and the biggest thing is unimportant. Words. Words get in the way. They can't express this. This is beyond expression.
    Hee hee. It takes a while, but it passes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

All experiences do pass. That's the problem with anything that has a definite beginning and definite causes which brought it about. That's what makes this different. This peace is the sky behind the clouds. It is the screen the movie gets projected on to. Sometimes it is harder to see than other times, but it is always there in the background for everyone. It is the peace that passeth understanding because there is nothing to think about. You just be it. You don't even have it. It is what happens when you stop trying so hard just to hold yourself together.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Spec said:
    If I am wrong in what I am trying to warn against all is well and good, but the warning, I felt, is entirely necessary. Especially if others decide to follow in these footsteps without a thought for the possible consequences.
    Do you know how cute you are? I love you, SD. Don't worry, there are no consequences.

Tempestinateapot Guest
    I watched the Grammy's 5 times in a row tonight. I couldn't get over how incredible all the music and dancing was. My wolf tripped me today and hurt my leg. The pain was so cool. It was like I was watching someone else in pain. And, it didn't matter. He is amazing and stares deep into my eyes with the greatest love I've ever seen. I sound like an idiot and I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Dragon
    I'm afraid to say this really doesn't cover any of my questions, which I have put up for your benefit rather than mine
    My questions are over. I don't need to think about it anymore, I know the answers. Once again, if you understood this, you would not worry about me. There is nothing to worry about.
    Actually I think I understand perfectly having been through several similar experiences before. Please read the rest of my post and you will understand my concerns, I don't believe it's fair to only read the first couple sentences and assume the rest is garbage.
    I actually have read everything you posted here from start to finish.
    I was referring to Tempest (painter) Tom

Spec said:
    If I am wrong in what I am trying to warn against all is well and good, but the warning, I felt, is entirely necessary. Especially if others decide to follow in these footsteps without a thought for the possible consequences.
    Do you know how cute you are? I love you, SD. Don't worry, there are no consequences.
    Please do try to prove it. I might come across as hard headed to you but that's because I have a lot of experience backing me up, especially for how young I appear to be.

Ryan2007 Guest
    I love this thread!
    Or is that just an illusion?
    I have so many replies to this thread but I have no time.
    Is having no time an illusion too?
    Hrmmmmm

I think that if we have time left, here on this Earth, in this wonderful mystery, that we should pick a path with heart and tread it, until our time is up.

And if there is one love I will say will never be an illusion to me, it is the love for this Earth, whom without its sustenance and nourishment, there would be no life, no support base, from which to strike out into infinity from.

Just a few thoughts, I could ramble endlessy, given enough time, but I have to get back to the illusion of bringing home a paycheck, A.K.A . work.

There are risks involved in browsing this thread as a bystander. It is one of those situations where you should watch what you wish for because you might get it.

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast