Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Enlightenment. Warning...Not for Sissies.

Blog Entries
    I was talking about Terence. I'm not sure who was talking about Jed. I'm so confused!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I was talking about Terence. I'm not sure who was talking about Jed. I'm so confused!
    You are talking about Terence Mckenna. APK has mentioned Philip K. Dick. The rest of us have been talking about Jed McKenna.

http://wisefoolpress.com/articles.htm

Blog Entries
    Yes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

And, physical manifestations are much, much slower here. In the astral, if you want a car, bingo...there it is. On earth, if you want a car, it takes a lot longer and has to navigate the needs and desires of other people.
    Indeed, Temp. It may have to do with the "frequency" of the physical plane. The cycle of slow creation, and slow decay is directly related to our own cycle of a lifetime, or incarnation, and also related to other people's conscious involvement in that manifestation, and their memories of it's existence. You are correct in pointing out this difference between the physical and astral that I didn't think about at the time of my post. Always good to have people point out oversights ;).

One thing I have begun to experience, is the ability to shape even my physical reality with intent, or will. The more aware I become of the true nature of this reality, the stronger my energy becomes, and the more I hone my intent, I have started to shape this reality in more powerful and tactile ways.

Take for example, even developing clairvoyant abilities, can enable one to manipulate physical reality a great deal, such as from knowing about future events, or being aware of someone or something most people aren't. Heightened awareness brings greater control and also greater ability to create. There are many other aspects to using intent and awareness to manipulate not only this reality but other people's perception of it that I've been experimenting with, which I will most likely share in time. :)

I've seen this, also. I've also seen objects warping, changing, and "stationary objects" move, even dance.
    I've seen all this as well, especially the "dancing". I perceive trees "dancing" to music, my own oak speakers resonate to the sound they're producing, the wood grain dancing and morphing. I also perceive the patterns that sound energy causes on the surface of objects as they resonate together. This video is similar to what I see all the time in just about all matter, even if I don't hear any sound to produce the effects, which may indicate a natural resonance coming to the surface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcJbb5Q ... ed&search=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Chladni

I perceive these patterns as part of the matter itself, it's as though I'm viewing the flow of energy creating the matter, underneath a clear sheath that is present at the barrier of what I'm observing. Take for example, a sidewalk. I have perceived similar patterns flowing through the sidewalk as I walk over it, as though it were transparent. I've always found it fun ;).

Tempestinateapot Guest
    That video is amazing! Is that a speaker underneath that's making the sounds? Is it possible that could have been faked? Is this part of what is called sacred geometry? A subject I know absolutely nothing about, btw.

Not sure where the speaker is - underneath would be the optimum place, but the resonance effect is fairly well known. You might recall seeing a device in school with two points the tap onto water & produce patterns in the ripples? That's resonance - the ripple waves from the two point sources cross & reinforce or cancel each other out, producing the patterns.

In this one, the waves produce 'standing wave' nodes at certain points & the particles 'fall' into the places where the potential energy is least. Altering one or both the sources changes the places where the waves cross & the particles move with the nodes.

There are several points in Earth orbit that correspond to this - Lagrange points, where the gravity wells meet & cancel each other to produce a place where there is little or less gravitational effect than anywhere else in orbit - satellites placed there tend to remain in place rather than decay in orbit.

But it is fascinating to watch it happen & realise that such patterns could easily be the underlying reality when you consider the 'hum' of the universe that you can hear in the silence. Matter all vibrates, so there is potential for these sort of patterns to form & make up our universe. But even lower in the scale, strings vibrate, & maybe the wave patterns they produce actually cause the clumps that we know as matter.

Just a thought...

I clicked on the Acoustic Levitation video & it is equally fascinating...
    Check this out
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Tempestinateapot Guest
    You might recall seeing a device in school with two points the tap onto water & produce patterns in the ripples?
    You mean back in the 60's and 70's? I can barely remember something I learned last week.

OK... then look at these...

See where the ripples cross? Look at it for a moment & you'll notice they turn into radial lines. Where two peaks meet you get a hump & where two troughs meet you get a dip - they make patterns & the patterns depend on the two points tapping - how fast each taps will alter the pattern of those lines.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Cool video, Jman. Very sci-fi-ish. The sounds remind me of the old black and white sci-fi tv shows and movies. Now, if they could just create cars that run on sound waves.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestinateapot
    Cool video, Jman. Very sci-fi-ish. The sounds remind me of the old black and white sci-fi tv shows and movies. Now, if they could just create cars that run on sound waves.
    It'll probably get taxed like everything else is. :p
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast