Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long do you practise

Chris Guest
    During times of frequent practice, I would say attempting to OBE around 1 hour a day. But usually in a day I will meditate (not with the intention to project) and do energy work. Usually duing times of intense practice I will also use Hemi-Sync CDs. 1 exercise is around 40 minutes, and I do between 1-2 a day.
    I mention meditation because although it has nothing to do with AP practice, it seems to help it.

I would say practice for aslong as you are comfortable. If you push yourself past that, it will soon get tedious and you will stop. But, you need to be putting in a decent amount of time daily to see results. Like any skill, you only improve through repeated practice.

Celeborn Guest
    I try to do 10 minutes of clearing and zazen in the morning when I first wake up.
    Then depending on how engaging my classes are for the day, I will do energy raising in my desk. I get anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours of work right there.
    Then I do from 30-45 minutes of energy work before bed.

Ideally I try to keep my energy moving throughout the day. While driving is always a good time, but just when walking around I like to try and keep my awareness moving. I am not always as sucessful at moving energy work as I would like...and sometimes I just forget.