Thread: I saw

I saw

I saw a greys ship pass over my house then change into a helicopter!

Tempestinateapot Guest
    Was that a weak attempt to make fun of people who believe in UFO's? Just curious.

Black Helicopter?

It was unmarked and unidentifiable by me, seemingly half aviation industry and half military. It wasnt' making any sound that I recall, it was black and grey colored.

I did see a stealth helicopter once above a field in latrobe near my hometown. It was long, slender with angular black panels, fatigued men with guns in back, open sides, no rotor sounds from 100 ft. away, and a 3 foot wide red light on the back that was shining a red maser laser onto the cow pasture below, just for fun. That was in 1997 around march at about 9:30 pm.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by futureguy
    It was unmarked and unidentifiable by me, seemingly half aviation industry and half military. It wasnt' making any sound that I recall, it was black and grey colored.

I did see a stealth helicopter once above a field in latrobe near my hometown. It was long, slender with angular black panels, fatigued men with guns in back, open sides, no rotor sounds from 100 ft. away, and a 3 foot wide red light on the back that was shining a red maser laser onto the cow pasture below, just for fun. That was in 1997 around march at about 9:30 pm.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I knew a person on Striebers UC board who spoke once of a helicopter with manned guns hovering over her yard once for her and her neighbors to see...her name was Star something, can't remember.