Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dulce, NM

sono Guest

Re: Dulce, NM

Thanks so much for the comprehensive reply. I would never voluntarily go to such a place, but some years ago I found myself in an underground "cavern" with greenish yellow lighting, sitting at the feet of a mantis-type thing (it did not have insect "arms" or feelers, but a very insect-like head & general demeanour). . . we had a long conversation, during which it caused a cat-type creature to be bitten by a "snake" , & die horribly. It was watching my reactions, I think - I begged it to let me go back to "the real world" & get a vet, which it refused - I then asked, "Why?" & it replied telepathically, "That's just the way things are!"

It doesn't sound so terrible now, but this "experience" actually impacted very strongly on my life; I actually left my husband because he was not able to empathise with me about it. Ever since I have been on the "alert" about anything that could have to do with similar situations, I suppose to validate my own experience. I have tried to see this as a conflict of my own egos, but can never quite come to inner agreement about what really happened to me.

balance032 Guest

Re: Dulce, NM

I have to agree with everyone about staying away from places like Dulce on the astral plain.. I briefly saw some of video last nite on u you tube the( the link here doesnt take u to the excat vid ) but if u type in dulce base the vid will come up.. anyway the guy who was kill said something about the under ground bases being hermetically sealed.. ive also heard that president and others are protected from psychic attack how true that is i dont know but it would make sense considering the presidents approval rating right now ..So im sure a base like that is protected from astral travellers..not to say u cant get in but could traveling to a place like that on the astral plains lead to a visit from the MIB in the physical is what u got to ask your self