Thread: Heart activity

Heart activity

Hello -

I am interested in hearing from folks who have experienced heart chakra activity - whether its an opening or expansion, or a constriction/blockage - what it feels like to you.

I would also like to work on healing/balancing with heart energy and would like some insight and advice, as I am experiencing some heart activity that has no medically determined cause - even got a hesrt monitor that I wore for two weeks - and it indicated nothing abnormal at all - healthy and regular rhythm, while what I am feeling is like arrythmia, with an expansive rush that moves up into my throat.

Thanks!

Re: Heart activity

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Hello -

I am interested in hearing from folks who have experienced heart chakra activity - whether its an opening or expansion, or a constriction/blockage - what it feels like to you.

I would also like to work on healing/balancing with heart energy and would like some insight and advice, as I am experiencing some heart activity that has no medically determined cause - even got a hesrt monitor that I wore for two weeks - and it indicated nothing abnormal at all - healthy and regular rhythm, while what I am feeling is like arrythmia, with an expansive rush that moves up into my throat.

Thanks!
    Hi Dreamweaver

I Think it is all both opening, expanding, and clearing blocagages. I have had them all ...when heart chakra is totally open you feel it in your hands...they get warm and tingling...when I give distanc healing it goes a beam of energy/light from both hands and heart….Congratz.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

That happened to me and I had no organic problems either. Just the heart chakra doing it's thing, or maybe my brain perceiving it as going too fast because the brain is slowing down.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks guys

Blog Entries

Just for comparison: An opening or expansion literally to me feels like that - a widening space as if my chest is growing. It is often accompanied by a cool and somewhat soothing energy. This radiates from the center of the chest outward, I'd say. This can happen during listening to music (e.g., let's say, Pink Floyd ) or I feel an opening to another person.

What you describe might be (emphasis on "might") a rising of energy. Energy on the move in the body (which means more energy on the move) will trigger all kinds of effect depending on your constitution on all levels of your being.

It was definitely good to have yourself monitored, just in case.

I am experience this very issue. I honestly don't think it is a bad thing, probably more to do with the heart's capacity to be at one. It does not work with everybody, but the process is not to exclude people, necessarily, but to include who makes you tick... Sharing.