View Poll Results: What age do think children should be indroduced to the human energy body?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • from Birth

9 47.37%
  • 5-10yrs old

7 36.84%
  • 10-15yrs old

3 15.79%
  • 15-20yrs old

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: For the Children

Excaliber Guest

For the Children

They need to teach NEW in grade school. I get slighty agitated that i didnt even know for sure humans had an energy body until i was seventeen. Imagine how much better our people would be if they all learned this stuff when they were children unstead of having to find out the hard way. Teach your children. Imagine how much further we will get as a civilization.
    A month ago I gave a man i know(in his fifties or sixties) a copy of Astral Dynamics. He was having a hard time at the moment. you should see him now. He's giddy like a child about this stuff now. If only he would have learned it when he was five. Better late than never but still.

Best Wishes,

Dave

Blog Entries
    Well I'm no expert but from my own experience, children need a routine and as little disruption as possible. So for this reason I would say from birth is better because then children are well prepared right from the start and it will become like second nature. Not only that, but babies are naturally perceptive and more open minded, plus it's been known for babies to get attacked by negs; so the earlier they are introduced to NEW, the better if a well developed energy body is any defence against negs.

Now, I know teaching a baby to do NEW itself is not possible until it gets a bit older, but if parents can do it for the baby until it gets old enough to do it for itself, then even that would be a good introduction to NEW from the outset.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Blog Entries
    As soon as they can get the concept of what the energy body is, they can be taught. I can't see how that can happen from birth, though.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Yes, that's what I mean. But I think maybe parents can work on their baby's energy body until the baby gets old enough to be taught to do it for itself. There must be a way of doing that.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

Blog Entries
    When my son was a baby he got the rota virus. I did Therapeutic Touch (which is a form of energy healing) and it worked. He was fine in three days. Of course back then I didn't know about energy work. Now I've taught him, but he doesn't do it routinely (he is 9 going on 13. Mom isn't cool anymore.) He does meditate, though.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma
    Well I'm no expert but from my own experience, children need a routine and as little disruption as possible. So for this reason I would say from birth is better because then children are well prepared right from the start and it will become like second nature. Not only that, but babies are naturally perceptive and more open minded, plus it's been known for babies to get attacked by negs; so the earlier they are introduced to NEW, the better if a well developed energy body is any defence against negs.

Now, I know teaching a baby to do NEW itself is not possible until it gets a bit older, but if parents can do it for the baby until it gets old enough to do it for itself, then even that would be a good introduction to NEW from the outset.
    I agree with you, Gemma. Strong evidence supports hypothesis children are proficient at clarient abilities. Only when they grow, adult belief systems overlaps contributing to quenching of native belief systems.

Although babies concepts are minimal done its zero intelectual level (i.e.: teaching how to raise energy is impossible since babies hasn't a clear and intuitive energy concept) attunement from its parents might to be done since parents purposes are prima facie pure and unselfish.

I guess it would be possible store energy at baby subnavel storage center. Very interesting sequels such initiative might to have, but that from my viewpoint is only an adventurous hypothesis.

Sincerely,
    Ángel

Blog Entries
    Well I'm a strong believer in that anything is possible (although probability is another kettle of fish imo), so there must be some way of doing it for babies.

I would have said age 3-4 but that was not a choice.

Like most other things with children, they will pick up whatever they are exposed to. So if you naturally incorporate the energy body in your life, they will get it if they want to. If you try the "do what I say, not what I do" thing, they probably won't get it.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

kiwibonga Guest
    I remember when my mom made me pick a sport and a musical instrument around age 7. Looking back, I think what my mom did was great, though unfortunately I had no interest in any of it. All I wanted to do was play video games! By age 11, I had tried rugby, karate, tennis, piano, the violin, drums... I stopped because it wasn't what I wanted to do.

To me, making a kid do energy work is a bit similar. You make them do something that is ultimately useful, but deep down it's not what they want to do, but what you want them to do.

What I would focus on rather is extra sensory perception and dreams. If I'm not mistaken, kids have all kinds of abilities until around age 5. If you nurture these abilities, help them memorize their dreams, etc, you can save their "psychic potential" ; then, when they're a bit older, you can introduce them to energy work and the like, let them choose if they want to do it.

Blog Entries
    Yes, that's another way of looking at it. This would help teach children to take responsibility for their own choices.