Thread: air energy = hands, earth energy = feet?

air energy = hands, earth energy = feet?

Hello again,

I have a quick question. I have been doing NEW on my feet and hands daily for about two weeks now. I added doing it on my arms and legs daily just a week ago. I've noticed something peculiar already -

The energy in my hands and arms feels much, much different from the energy in my feet and legs. The energy in my feet feels more....thick, and more heavy and viscous, than the energy in my hands. It also feels more intense in a way. I seem to remember reading somewhere (almost certain it was a NEW tutorial) that the feet handle more earthy energies, and the hands handle more atmospheric/airy energies, and thought this might be an explanation for this; what do yall think?

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Your most likely experiences energy blockages in the legs. Keep at it and it will soon feel like the other energy.

Blog Entries

Long-winded alert

The hands are very sensitive to any type of light tactile stimulation, so you are comparing two areas with inherently different 'baseline' sensations. We do tend to associate the feet with earth energies, since they are secondary base centers (the primary base chakra would be the mudalahara chakra, but in the insides of the feet there are secondary base chakras) so it's not wrong to associate them with earth energies. However, from a physiological standpoint the feet are less sensitive to subtle energies (or light tactile stimulation) because of they don't have as many of the same type of nerve endings and are farther away (circulatorily speaking) from the heart. That is why diabetics and heart patients get swollen feet and are at the risk of injury.
    So I guess what I'm trying to say is that the feet are normally not as sensitive to a certain type of stimulation than the hands- so not feeling the sensations as strongly as the hands don't mean there's something wrong.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for yall's replies. Akashic_Librarian, It makes sense to me that perhaps I have energy blockages in my feet, for two reasons - first, my feet will just be buzzing and tingling intensely after I work on them, and my hands don't do that. Secondly, I think there definitely was a significant energy blockage in my foot, because for the past four days, off and on, it's felt like there was a spider crawling on one of my toes, and there's never a spider there, so I'm guessing it is an energy blockage clearing. CFTraveler, I actually feel the sensations more intensely in my legs and feet, but the idea that the two would feel stimulation differently explains a lot. Thank yall both.

Re: air energy = hands, earth energy = feet?

Quote Originally Posted by Seeuzin
    Hello again,
    The energy in my hands and arms feels much, much different from the energy in my feet and legs. The energy in my feet feels more....thick, and more heavy and viscous, than the energy in my hands. It also feels more intense in a way. I seem to remember reading somewhere (almost certain it was a NEW tutorial) that the feet handle more earthy energies, and the hands handle more atmospheric/airy energies, and thought this might be an explanation for this; what do yall think?
    Hermetically the energy of the limbs is ;
    right leg ~ heavy dark damp warm male "electric " red EARTH
    left leg ~ light bright damp cool female "magnetic" green AIR
    right arm ~ light bright dry hot male "electric" orange FIRE
    left arm ~ heavy dark wet cold female "magnetic" blue WATER

The energies coming from the earth up are initiatlly heavy and grounding into the feet .The energies coming from the crown down are light and bright air as you percieve . So well done . Eventually , you will be able to manifest any elemental energy at will and you will be able to project any form at will too . Then you can bring light up from the earth and water down from the crown .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~