Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Healing question (Guardian Angel energy)

LuciaUruguay Guest

Healing question (Guardian Angel energy)

Hi, I would like to know this and because is about healing energy I put it here, so if it belong to another forum just move ok?

As I already explained in other topics I am in contact recently with my Guardian Angel. In the last few weeks I am receiving some sort of energy from him (or he is just the channel, I dont know exactly), I dont ask for that energy most of the time (yeah, I do it but I try to avoid this kind of contact) I can feel a similar experience when I receive Reiki energy, my question is:
    What is the name and what does this energy from the Angel? He does it specially when I am stressed or in pain (I have many headaches because of my sinusitis so he has lots of work
    Thanks a lot in advance, also, I dont wanna know technique on how to invoque it, just wanna know what it does ok? Thanks

chrystalpaths Guest
    Actually what you feel is your "spirit guide". I talk to mine all the time and thank them for helping me. Ask them (he/she..I have a few) for a name....sometimes you'll get it. Spirit guides are very much like a guardian angel but work for others as well. I find if I'm frustrated, lost something, need some help or a boost for healing....one of them is always there and I look up and say, "thank you". I don't think there is a name or label for this it just "is". Enjoy it and cultivate it daily.

Re: Healing question (Guardian Angel energy)

Quote Originally Posted by LuciaUruguay
    Hi, I would like to know this and because is about healing energy I put it here, so if it belong to another forum just move ok?

As I already explained in other topics I am in contact recently with my Guardian Angel. In the last few weeks I am receiving some sort of energy from him (or he is just the channel, I dont know exactly), I dont ask for that energy most of the time (yeah, I do it but I try to avoid this kind of contact) I can feel a similar experience when I receive Reiki energy, my question is:
    What is the name and what does this energy from the Angel? He does it specially when I am stressed or in pain (I have many headaches because of my sinusitis so he has lots of work
    Thanks a lot in advance, also, I dont wanna know technique on how to invoque it, just wanna know what it does ok? Thanks
    Always end the day with a prayer to him...

Angel of God, my guardian dear,
    To whom God's love entrusts me here.
    Ever this night be at my side.
    To light, to guard, to rule and guide.
    Amen.
    And don't forget Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia…

Or ignore the pest until they reveal who they are and what their intent is.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

chrystalpaths Guest
    I disagree with respect...never ignore an entity good or bad but be firm and shielded and ask what they want or who they are, or if "you" can help them.

LuciaUruguay Guest
    Hi, well, I already discuss much of this on another topic, currently I am only asking if you know what is the energu that guardian angel use ok?

chrystalpaths Guest
    I would never "presume" to put a label on the energy of a spirit guide nor would I try to copy it. I guess I, for one, cannot tell you or anyone, "what" the energy is as it belongs in and to their realm.

Quote Originally Posted by chrystalpaths
    I would never "presume" to put a label on the energy of a spirit guide nor would I try to copy it. I guess I, for one, cannot tell you or anyone, "what" the energy is as it belongs in and to their realm.
    While angel energy is generally considered 'good', that does not guarantee that its compatible or beneficial to you at this moment. Always be cautious when accepting energy.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by LuciaUruguay
    Hi, well, I already discuss much of this on another topic, currently I am only asking if you know what is the energu that guardian angel use ok?
    Angels are messengers from God and act by His power.

LuciaUruguay Guest
    ok, thanks for the ideas, currently they stopped doing me that reiki like energy so, I will se whats next