Thread: Having problems with NEW - again

Blog Entries

Having problems with NEW - again

I have been working on my left foot for a short while now (since last week), and my foot responded really well to what I was doing to it (at the time it was stirring/brushing in my big toe joints).

Then one night I felt something attaching to that foot, it was actually when I felt something moving around on my bed as I was trying to go to sleep. It wouldn't go away when I asked, so I took steps to protect myself as best as I could at the time, did my best to ignore it and went to sleep. The next day when I worked on my foot, I felt no response whatsoever.

I kept trying though but I continued to feel nothing. I skipped a day, then last night tried again, still no response. Today I tried, and again, no response. The other day, I worked on all the toes and the sole as per RB's early exercise in his NEW ebook, I spent more than a hour doing this, and that produced no response. I've also been trying to get my thumbs to respond but even though they responded somewhat before the neg attachment thing, now they won't respond at all.

So is it possible for a part of the energy body to stop responding to NEW after a neg tries to attach? Or am I doing something wrong? I know patience is required but I'm starting to feel discouraged. I just think it's odd that my foot responded well before the neg attachment thing happened, and now it's as dead as a dodo. I've also noticed that it's becoming harder for me to actually link the action with the feeling of that action (T.I.), so will this have an effect on how well my energy body responds to NEW? Right now I am not sure if it's the neg attaching to my foot that might be causing the problem...
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if it's a neg attachment either. I would say, do a salt bath or other type of topical countermeasure anyway, but I have a few questions.
    Have you tried another type of NEW stimulus? Like imagining sandpaper, a blue ball of fire inside the toe, ball bearings, etc. and still get no response?
    When I first read the post I thought that maybe you had a blockage that you 'dislodged' and now it's free, and that's why the diminished sensation. But in a few days you should get some kind of feeling, even if it's less strong (that's actually a sign that energy is flowing. So it's not a bad thing, except for the feelings you had at the time.)
    Just some information gathering- don't want to put forward any theories yet.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    No, I've only tried wrapping, sponging, brushing and stirring so far. Maybe I will try imagining sandpaper, a ball of fire and ball bearings... see if that makes any difference. I'll report back tomorrow.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

Blog Entries
    Well, today I only got a slight momentary aching in my ankle and my heel from doing the sandpaper action and the stirring action and the wrapping action. Even then I had to really concentrate, it was a big effort. all the other actions didn't produce anything. I don't even know what a ball of blue fire is meant to feel like...

Any ideas on why this is only happening after something tried to attach to my foot the other night?

Nnonnth Guest

Don't worry too much - things like this have happened to me

As good as NEW is, I have also found it necessary to invent my own stuff. NEW is very step-by-step at the beginning, but I have found it is necessary to continually switch between localized work and an overall view.

In my case, when things like this happened, it was because a larger 'blockage' (in some cases attached to a Neg in a completely different place of the body!) managed to close off my own access.

I recommend for this that, as well as continuing NEW, you do some pure relaxation with no particular energy work involved but endeavouring to produce a very neutral concentration. If during this you simply watch the energy motions as they occur without interfering with them, you may learn a thing or two.

Also, have you possibly had spontaneous OBEs and/or energy events in the distant past? In my case I had. What happened was that I forgot all about it but a part of me still knew. A sort of 'shadow self' developed that could sometimes move energy when I was not moving it myself - or refuse to, when I wanted to. In fact I think many 'blocks' could be looked at that way.

What I found was that, as well as continuing to work on individual parts of the energy body, I could solve this problem by also sometimes just observing and allowing energy to move. (Spirit Guides were also a help in this process). After a while whole swathes of blockages started to clear by themselves, producing not only great freedom but also emotional understanding.

So my advice for what it's worth is to mix NEW stuff with pure relaxation/neutral concentration, call guides for help, and be patient... when things do move it's pretty wonderful!

best, NN

Blog Entries
    Okay thanks, I'll keep that in mind.