Thread: Do you have a telepathic - power of thoughts - experiences?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do you have a telepathic - power of thoughts - experiences?

I had 10 years ago glimpses about what mind can do. It can do anything.

People are trained and restricted so that their version of "anything" is very limited. Untraining your mind and widening it expands the abilities - your beliefs on what is possible for the mind.

It takes frequencies control to manipulate the reality. Some call it mental power, some call it magic, some call it a paranormal phenomena. I call it a natural ability that can be obtained. It is possible to develop for actually anyone. However, one needs then to decrease his or her limitations - and most of people consider it an inner struggle, because the only area that needs change in order to expand is yourself - i.e. your mind needs a change in how it works.

One of the visions that I had on what is possible was that the energy system (including the nervous system, which is very related to the energy routes, called meridians in TCM) can be influenced by thoughts. Actually, I had a vision of influencing others' systems / physical organisms. I didn't do that, so I don't know, however, if a healer can heal by use of energy and mind, I can bet there is a possibility to do something opposite as well with energetic systems and physical bodies of other people. It's benevolent that with the level of society that we have now, it is limited and unaware of their abilities of their minds.

Anyway, I succeeded in influencing my own nervous system. The nervous system works because of electrical impulses - which, in turn, are based on energy (qi or prana). It required quite a long (something like 1000 days) training to get to this level, however I'm sure it may take less, because I didn't develop this ability just per se, it was a side effect of increasing consciousness.

By just focusing my mind when in alpha (or sometimes a deeper) state, I can create enough energy so that it is transformed into a pretty strong electrical impulse so that body reacts physically and quickly to it when the impulse flows through the nervous system. It is something similar to how scientists experimented in the XIXth century e.g. with dead frogs, sending through their bodies (through frog's nervous system) electricity, which caused automatic body reactions, like the animal's legs budging. Same happens to me when my focus is strong enough.

Of course, this is just one of many examples how this ability can be utilized. Another is influencing the cells, for example; another is providing energy of a type that is needed in certain situation (for instance, if you are in a situation when adrenaline is needed - you do not have to depend on fear, you can create it purely by use of your mind - I did it too).

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Antares; 14th August 2020 at 07:14 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Any ideas?
    Yeah. Improved even more by these last 3 weeks this ability.

Actually, it is a function of time:

f (t) = result

Time is energy, therefore:

f (e) = result

Energy is effort, and effort is amount of thoughts involved and their power, therefore:

f (th * x * p) = result

th = thought and quality, x = quantity, p = power - a changable constant. What is a changable constant? That is a constant that can be changed - if you work on it. Power of thoughts changes when developed, in short. This is real ability - the more you concentrate, the more power of your thoughts you gain.

i.e. the more I focus, the more nights I spend on it, the more energy and thoughts involved (not just mental "chatting", by thoughts I mean particularly anything non-verbal), the more abilities are developed.

This could work with anything. Still exploring.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yeah. Improved even more by these last 3 weeks this ability.

Actually, it is a function of time:

f (t) = result

Time is energy, therefore:

f (e) = result

Energy is effort, and effort is amount of thoughts involved and their power, therefore:

f (th * x * p) = result

th = thought and quality, x = quantity, p = power - a changable constant. What is a changable constant? That is a constant that can be changed - if you work on it. Power of thoughts changes when developed, in short. This is real ability - the more you concentrate, the more power of your thoughts you gain.

i.e. the more I focus, the more nights I spend on it, the more energy and thoughts involved (not just mental "chatting", by thoughts I mean particularly anything non-verbal), the more abilities are developed.

This could work with anything. Still exploring.
    Yes..thoughts shape reality...therefore it is crusial to have positiv thoughts...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce