Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Projection before energy work is complete.

Aspirant Guest
    I remember in the book Astral Dynamics RB was talking about the human energy system asorbing a certain amount of enery naturally around themselves every day and as we age our energy absorption decreases. I'm guessing that some people naturally can absorb more energy than others. Also we often have engery blockages to different degrees. By doing energy work it enables you to draw more energy in than you normally do and also clears any blockages you may have with continuous practice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CEP2plet
    So, it's sort of like how we say "power" for the flow of electricity in our computers?
    P=IV where I stands for current, and V=Voltage. (It's traditionally written as E, but I like V better.)

If I were to compare it to electricity, I would go with V, which is the potential to get those electrons going.

We speak of 'different' types of energy, but energy is energy- what changes is in the way it manifests. It can be used to move electrons (electricity), it can be used to produce magnetism (em), but it still is just the ability to make something happen. What happens is where the differences lie.

What I'm wondering is if I don't do any energy work, then how am I still successful in OBEs? Maybe I do it and I don't even realize I'm doing it? That could be a possibility. I mean, I didn't exactly learn how to project, I just sort of did it. Kind of like learning how to walk or ride a bicycle.
    I hope no one has said you have to do energy work to be able to OBE. But realize a few things:
    There are people who are 'natural projectors', which may mean that they tend to remember their projection- but in my case, they were always spontaneous and not that frequent (1 to 3 a year.) After MAP I do about 1 to 3 a month (depending on various factors). That's a big difference- and now most are conscious projections, where I know what's going to happen, I'm aware as it happens, and consciously try to do things while I'm out. Before MAP, I only had about 3 conscious projections (not deliberate- and mostly helped). This to me is a big difference.
    Energy work is not always consciously done. If you work out in any slow and deliberate way, you're doing energy work. Martial Arts=Energy Work. Most of the breathing based meditations=energy work. There are many ways of doing energy work and not even know you're doing it.
    So it's not necessarily cut and dried- do's and don'ts are not absolute.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CEP2plet Guest
    Then it's true! I do energy work as well! I make electronic music using only a wave editor (that's right, no sequencers, no samplers, no drum machines, only a wave editor). It's slow to make. It's deliberate to every decisecond. That has got to be why I have never experienced energy depletion!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CEP2plet
    Then it's true! I do energy work as well! I make electronic music using only a wave editor (that's right, no sequencers, no samplers, no drum machines, only a wave editor). It's slow to make. It's deliberate to every decisecond. That has got to be why I have never experienced energy depletion!
    Maybe you're doing deep breathing as you do it...

Aspirant Guest
    Thats something to definatly ponder. I take martial arts also and I never really considered it to be energy work or at least even thought of it that way untill you mentioned it. So, what constitutes something being enery work? CEP2plet says making electronic music is raising his energy. So can anything you do be considered raising energy, like taking an evening walk or relaxing? Also, what is considered to deplete your energy levels? I'm guessing stress at work would definatly deplete energy. But even martial arts could be considered stressful at times too, depending on your state of mind. This brings me to one conclusion.........Maybe its the state of mind combined with what your doing that determines what depleting or rasing energy levels. I think directly focusing on energy raising through forms of meditation seems the best way for me. Its more of a direct approach. The other things like martial arts I would consider passive engery raising.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant
    Thats something to definatly ponder. I take martial arts also and I never really considered it to be energy work or at least even thought of it that way untill you mentioned it. So, what constitutes something being enery work?
    To me, energy work is any type of work (and I say work in the classic sense, which is a transforming of energy) that involves awareness and your body. So, all joking aside, to me making music can be energy activity if you are visualizing the music as part of yourself, feeding your self. As in, auditory visualization of musical tones resonating on specific chakras, for example. There has to be intention or attention in the process.
    Martial arts involve the awareness of chi (at least in the few styles I have practiced in the past), position of your center of gravity (which would prob. be in the hara or lower tan tien). All this is in essence energy work, which combined with slow, more deliberate movements (like forms/katas) provide a good foundation for more direct methods. And of course some of them incorporate meditation/visualization, some as awareness exercises (in japanese karate, in my case) and others after the hard workout, as part of the cooldown (which we did when I took Kung Fu many years ago.) ps. I think C. was making fun of what I said but I can't be sure.
    This brings me to one conclusion.........Maybe its the state of mind combined with what your doing that determines what depleting or rasing energy levels. I think directly focusing on energy raising through forms of meditation seems the best way for me.
    Not just you.
    The other things like martial arts I would consider passive engery raising.
    I would say that's true for parts of it and depends on the style. Tai Chi is a martial art, and it's just for raising and manipulating energy.
    When I took Kung Fu, we did, as part of the workout, energy raising with Qi Gong exercises. Sure, the kicking and punching parts were energy depleting (although went into building muscles, so I would say energy-transforming), but the energy raising we did before the workout and the meditation we did after the workout part went a long way to adding to my energy body.

CEP2plet Guest
    There has to be intention or attention in the process.
    Oh yes, there is much intention/attention involved. I'm composing the music with the digital audio wave information itself. No MIDI work. Nothing else but me and the waves. It takes incredible patience, but all worth it, because I can create sound effects that are impossible to do in other kinds of music programs. Would you like to hear some of my creations? Go here, http://www.myspace.com/cep2plet.

I think C. was making fun of what I said but I can't be sure.
    I wasn't making fun of you. I now seriously think my music-making is my energy work. Oh, and wiggling my hands, too! It feels so good to wiggle my hands!

Blog Entries
    All righty-then.

kiwibonga Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    If I were to compare it to electricity, I would go with V, which is the potential to get those electrons going.
    So, the need on one side, and the goal on the other side, causing a necessary displacement of energy... If the connection is cut (you lose track of the goal), electrons can't flow anymore, and if you use too much without replenishing energy, the battery goes stale!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2