Thread: Standing like a tree.

Standing like a tree.

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: Standing like a tree.

Exercise is will over matter, so if you WILL stand still and NOT be insolute, you can overcome every power, natural force, and even the sun.

I tried to do it many times before, because Robert Bruce was recommending to do it at least 10 minutes a day but it was always difficult for me and only after I had begun practicing transcendental meditation I understood that it is mostly all about mindset... Now I do it much easier. I stand in the position hug a tree and mentally repeat a mantra over and over again (instead of mantra you can count if you wish) and after 5-10 minutes I fall into the altered state of mind and at this very moment all tensions go away and I can easily stay 30 minutes without any difficulties.... It is all about mindset.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Thanks for the video-share, i am interested to see what this is about...
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Thanks for the video-share, i am interested to see what this is about...