Thread: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    One final remark. Illusion and clarity to me are not opposites in the sense of polar opposites. Illusion is the absence of clarity. Once clarity is achieved, illusion is absent. Within any given area they do not turn into each other. The expansion of clarity dispels the other. Light does not change into darkness. There is either light or no light, but illumination and darkness are results of the presence and absence of light, darkness has no inherent nature. It is a subtle distinction. But it makes a fundamental difference: In balanced opposites opting for one to the exclusion of the other brings imbalance. But one does not err in aiming to be more clear. You do not fall back into ignorance. You do however rise to a new level and will have to refine clarity further.
    This is how logic wants to see things One excludes another. Good is an absence of evil, for instance.

Some however suggest that we can go beyond any dualities, beyond good and evil, light and darkness, and so on...

Re: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

My psychotic voices have told me that the only scientific realisation is Self, and that the resulting reality is entirely construed from "within" that experience. For example, knowledge is the superstition of superiority and love is the superstition of one's humanity. What does the Self create in yourself, and does it matter to be conscious of this much... Yes, I do believe.