Thread: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

The more I explore the subject of spirit, the more I am convinced that we - our souls included - are not really going through the re-incarnational cycles, but we are imprisoned by the advanced astral technology.

In brief, we are victims of the cosmic-astral slavery. Our souls suffer from lack of clarity, power, knowledge (hence amnesia) and self-awareness. The material life on the Earth at the moment is simply a method to bring even more confusion, yet risky for our "astral lords": as it provides us with potential freedom and will. Of course, this "should not" be like that: we are supposed to believe that we as souls "learn" through so-called incarnations, through pain and suffering. I suspect it now to be a deliberate plan for souls and humanity.

In the recent months I was analysing many information, which include:
    - E. Cayce statement about our mental state in the after-life (as a soul)
    - NDE experiences
    - M. Newton life between lives details given by his patients on choosing a new incarnation with help of some "mysterious" astral devices: screens, cameras, manipulators, buttons... interesting, isn't it?
    - the ancient views on after-life, which often are far from the modern NDE experiences descriptions, suggesting the evil forces residing around the Earth plane (which is confirmed by my personal experiences)
    - Carlos Castaneda's books on his mentor, Don Juan's teachings about the dangerous "Eagle" hidden in the astral realms, and what the whole magic training was about, very similar to the other Indian shamanic traditions
    - the information on how the other planets of the solar system are monitored, sometimes even inhabitted by extra terrestial workers (of course fully realizing the existence of humanity)
    - my own mental power when daily mind works, and mental weakness when sleeping (I am literally forced to make the will-fights with the astral beings while sleeping; I suspect some of the dreams being influenced by such astral creatures, and not being a simple result of the subconsciousness working, as psychiatrists suggest)

and many, many more.

The way to get out from the astral-soul prison, which we are not supposed to be aware of, is to - as Castaneda suggests - gather enough power to state about ourselves and connect directly to the spirit, without taking into account so to speak "soul incarnational development" demands imposed on us. ;P
    Last edited by Antares; 4th January 2020 at 05:30 PM.