Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
In the prison = pleasure is normal
In the prison, depends on what side you are, I guess... but I think I would skip this kind of experience.

In the dream state (alpha, delta, theta...): my mind is blurred and shady; ideas come with a difficulty; analysing seems to be hardly possible; finding any light to working way out through is a struggle. I am prone or exposed to the demons attacks.
In the non-sleeping state (beta): my mind is sharp and quick; ideas typically are coming all the time; I am very analytic and creative; I may get a new light to ideas at will, and if sun and space is out there I am literally bombarded with new thoughts. My energy and mind is strong enough so that demons have to wait and be very manipulative in order to achieve anything, unable to get through my aura.

How come?

Is this how we would "live" when in after-life?

Is not this what the ancient people were afraid of, and anticipated this kind of almost not-living, but actually vegetating experience, when they physicall die? Because, ancients told that we are not just bodies with souls, as a modern esoteric so-called sciences tend to tell us; it is much more complex than that.