Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

Re: Subconsciousness weakness vs. consciousness power

I was given the "harvest" word for the recent few weeks, clearly referring to the global situation. Wondering what should I think of it.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I was given the "harvest" word for the recent few weeks, clearly referring to the global situation. Wondering what should I think of it.
    To be able tohave a good harvest you have to have a good sowing....so have you sow positively or negatively??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    To be able tohave a good harvest you have to have a good sowing....so have you sow positively or negatively??
    Is it possible that there are "helpers" who want you to sow in a certain way?
    Like non-physical beings having nothing to do with their poor existence, but to haunt people and manipulate them in order to sow negatively?

R. A. Monroe, Edgar Cayce and many other researchers told that the after-death state is similar to the dream state. Your thoughts decide about what you will experience.
    I have an impression that if I died today, I would be in something like hell. This is because I am almost every night haunted by some beings, and have less power and control.
    Everything changes when I wake up, my power is back, my mind becomes clear again, not offended by any dark beings, and I can clearly decide about myself and my thoughts.

It seems that living physically saves you and gives you opportunity to make an achievement, which in the end is related always in any way to immortality (the substitute for the connection to the life source). Dying into astral keeps you in the darkness, until you are born again. The Earth is surrounded by darkness.

Waiting for the death is the worst choice a human being could make. And the negative beings try whatever they can to either lead you to commit a suicide or get seriously ill - the latter being actually a disguised form of suicide as well.

Is this sort of "harvest" that is going to happen on the human kind, and we are "prepared" like plants in a garden?

Because, the essential question is: why so many people today get seriously ill - more than any other time in the whole history of the human kind? Why there is big business created around making people ill, including medical businesses?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Is it possible that there are "helpers" who want you to sow in a certain way?
    Like non-physical beings having nothing to do with their poor existence, but to haunt people and manipulate them in order to sow negatively?

R. A. Monroe, Edgar Cayce and many other researchers told that the after-death state is similar to the dream state. Your thoughts decide about what you will experience.
    I have an impression that if I died today, I would be in something like hell. This is because I am almost every night haunted by some beings, and have less power and control.
    Everything changes when I wake up, my power is back, my mind becomes clear again, not offended by any dark beings, and I can clearly decide about myself and my thoughts.

It seems that living physically saves you and gives you opportunity to make an achievement, which in the end is related always in any way to immortality (the substitute for the connection to the life source). Dying into astral keeps you in the darkness, until you are born again. The Earth is surrounded by darkness.

Waiting for the death is the worst choice a human being could make. And the negative beings try whatever they can to either lead you to commit a suicide or get seriously ill - the latter being actually a disguised form of suicide as well.

Is this sort of "harvest" that is going to happen on the human kind, and we are "prepared" like plants in a garden?

Because, the essential question is: why so many people today get seriously ill - more than any other time in the whole history of the human kind? Why there is big business created around making people ill, including medical businesses?

As you know I am not good at expressing myself...so what I see the dreamstate to be is to awaken time work what did not work in the dream..work awaken time so it will work in dreamstate ...work until it is second nature....that I believe dreamstate is for.....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    As you know I am not good at expressing myself...so what I see the dreamstate to be is to awaken time work what did not work in the dream..work awaken time so it will work in dreamstate ...work until it is second nature....that I believe dreamstate is for.....
    My view on the dream state refers to the nature of human being. I must also admit that I never liked the popular idea to treat subconsciousness like a "dumb dog" that "needs" to be trained; I am watchful and careful how to treat it.

What is human being?

Psychologists say that we have consciousness and unconsciousness. Some say that next to consciousness we have also subconsciousness and superconsciousness. The part that plays its role in the dream is generally sub-/un-consciousness.

The latter seems to be more accurate. Edgar Cayce once in his reading saw an image of the structure of the human mind (not just physical, i.e. not just incarnated, but more holistic image), and the picture showed that indeed the consciousness is just a peak on the large "funnel" of subconscious part. Subconsciousness seems to be very, very vast. (You can explore it very long and only find a small island on the immeasurable oceans)

To me consciousness is like a narrow beam of laser light: where you move it, then it shines on the area. What is the area? To me, it is the vastness of subconsciousness. Your physical body and brain as well as etheric body with its chakras and the whole energetic system allow you to use your consciousness in a certain way - the nervous system, the etheric part and the brain seem to be like a computer for your mind, i.e. an "aid" that you may use for your advantage. When you go to sleep, it stops working this way in a large part.

Now, what happens after the death, when you have no more possibility to use this biological super-computer?

Ancient texts say that you encounter many obstacles, illusions possibly as well, and it is easy to be totally confused and lose your way; you become a 'dim ghost', without much consciousness (or at all), just dreaming your dreams, and probably reincarnate to another body, or be stuck somewhere between the "heaven" (an ancient term, not to be mistaken with 'sky') and the earth...

Therefore, death is not a solution to anything. Plus, the universe is not dependent on time (but you are - until you gain the high enough perspective when you see that it is just a dimension and thus you may master moving within it), it does not care therefore what would happen to you. You may end up in something like being incarnated into a body being terrorized and tortured during the 2nd world war, or something. So you make the choices - now. You decide now.

To me a human being is well described by C.G.Jung: compared to a ship on oceans. The ship is like unconsciousness, and the steer is like consciousness. Without steer, you go nowhere but where the waves of the oceans would lead you - in the random directions. Yet, it exists. The ancient Egyptian or Summerian people also used this comparison to oceans when describing the 'world beyond' physical.

The idea is to take advantage of super-biological computer and create enough energy and consciousness, so that you can decide about yourself. The alternative is to become a dim ghost, in something like a dream state, no doubt ultimately returning to another incarnation within possibly less fortunate circumstances and less possibilities to gain this knowledge and development. As I mentioned multiple times, to Spirit time has no meaning, to us - it does.

The alternative is to become a dim ghost, in something like a dream state, no doubt ultimately returning to another incarnation within possibly less fortunate circumstances and less possibilities to gain this knowledge and development. As I mentioned multiple times, to Spirit time has no meaning, to us - it does.
    The solution is shen (spirit) energy.

People do not realize how shen is important. Shen is generally about life. When one feels out of luck, out of tune, in a bad shape or mood, lack of motivation, is in a depressive state, etc., this means he or she has lost the proper connection. This can be restored, actually quite easily, if you "nourish" your spirit on a regular basis.

Spirit is the "heaven" quality (as opposed to "earth" quality), and can be related to the "higher mind", having a strong idea (or ideals, as Edgar Cayce called them) about your life, have a wider perspective, intuition as well as imaginary skills, which results in being creative on all levels.

If this is missing, you are out of spirit, i.e. out of life - in both terms: direct, and the life energy. Focusing on your core self, using your memory to restore how you felt in the best times, particularly when you were a child, brings back shen (spirit). It also in the end nourishes and rejuvenates the body more than any food.

Many people who come to AD ask questions for trouble they are facing. They tend to be obviously of meta-physical nature. However, is not it the way it actually should be?

I can't remember any of books on shamanism that I've read which did not mention sort of initiation - facing the typically negative influences alone. What I am wondering about is whether this is sort of modern practical initiation to the shamanic-like transition.

I mean, the life, when becoming meta-physically oriented, may not be the same any more. This is something I heard many times before this started to happen (although I had always some of experiences of that sort). And the challanges may repeat in different stages of your life until prepared.

Any ideas or experiences to share? (I have many, some of them I write about on AD: for example I am for the 2 recent years frequently haunted about e.g. death of either myself or someone from my family, all kinds of illnesses etc. - nothing of these "prophecies" happened).

Interesting what I've been told tonight by a, no doubt, malicious voice. He said:

Lungs disease
    I started wondering what it means and scanning my lungs. Then he scoffed (suggesting it was a lie) referring to me and not only me:

Why do people believe in everything they are told? Whatever is said to them, they believe it, not questioning anything so it is so easy to manipulate people. Millions of people ask the same questions every day and every night, like "why me", "why did it happen". It is so boring.
    I started wondering why is he telling all of that to me? I hadn't heard anything for a longer time, perhaps because of my thoughts interrupting him. But when I stopped after a longer while I heard calm and serious answer:

The reason is the exctinction of the human race.
    First I didn't know where it referred to, after a while I just connected all the points and realized that this being's intention of manipulating people is to cause diseases or suicides simply by suggestions to their minds. Further more, people do not question such suggestions but really believe them, which in turn may finally lead to an actual disease.

I also realized that these are not just suggestions. It is something more, an ability which you might have had seen in the Star Wars serie: a strong suggestions causes the "victim" to do exactly what it is told.

What is going on, I started to wondering? Are there more beings like that? Does it explain an increase in suicides or multi-murders (like in schools) in the recent years?

In the recent several weeks I identified 'something' trying to inject into me multiple thoughts in a way that it was supposed to be just my thought, i.e. not "do something", but more like "I'd love to do that!". However, I detected mentally sort of pressure from outside, not a feeling from inside, so I did not do anything of that. Then it got more aggressive, but this also failed. I kept logical clear thinking. No doubt it tried to complicate my life with potentially very bad decisions.

UPDATE:
    I've just found confirmation, actually about exactly the same thing, in one book by Michael Newton "Memories of the Afterlife", 1st chapter. The person, Sasha, during the previous life hypnotherapic session being an ancient Egyptian priest named Sharoon there, tells how it is easy to influence people by mind - as she says, energetically and spiritually - so that they did what she wanted from them. I know it is possible. She says that it is very powerful and people are so easy to manipulate.

Further more, when I've read the whole scenario of the session and the problems she is facing in her current lifetime, I recognized many similarities to my own situation at the moment: with choices to be made by my own (to choose a lifepath) - some 'better' and some 'worse', as well as incentives to influence others - by the mind. Indeed I've been on several occasions in no more than 2 recent years given a suggestion that I can "resolve everything" easily by an influence of a mental sort. However every time I rejected the idea, feeling that it only multiplies issues, and the "solution" is only temporary. Is this the reason why I am facing an "astral enemy" (as once this being has been recently called), trying to manipulate my mind among others? What I can say that I chose every time suffering rather than 'making decisions' for another; is the failure in influencing my mind by this being a result of me not influencing minds of others? I'm suspecting it to be so - because I learnt how to control my mind better this way and leave the "incentives" unresponded. I also figured there is a way for identification of the "thoughts" appearing. It can be trained: both using logical mind as well as sensing.
    Last edited by Antares; 11th October 2020 at 08:50 AM.

Although I frequently did not know who was talking to me (I mean, voice), I was keeping my answer to it and faking that I do not believe it and know everything about it. Guess what? The being finally implicitly confessed to its manipulations. It may read this post (through the AD members minds, of course, not directly) and be angry and try to prepare a (mental) trap of some sort, but I'll be waiting for this challenge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3