Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
To be able tohave a good harvest you have to have a good sowing....so have you sow positively or negatively??
Is it possible that there are "helpers" who want you to sow in a certain way?
Like non-physical beings having nothing to do with their poor existence, but to haunt people and manipulate them in order to sow negatively?

R. A. Monroe, Edgar Cayce and many other researchers told that the after-death state is similar to the dream state. Your thoughts decide about what you will experience.
I have an impression that if I died today, I would be in something like hell. This is because I am almost every night haunted by some beings, and have less power and control.
Everything changes when I wake up, my power is back, my mind becomes clear again, not offended by any dark beings, and I can clearly decide about myself and my thoughts.

It seems that living physically saves you and gives you opportunity to make an achievement, which in the end is related always in any way to immortality (the substitute for the connection to the life source). Dying into astral keeps you in the darkness, until you are born again. The Earth is surrounded by darkness.

Waiting for the death is the worst choice a human being could make. And the negative beings try whatever they can to either lead you to commit a suicide or get seriously ill - the latter being actually a disguised form of suicide as well.

Is this sort of "harvest" that is going to happen on the human kind, and we are "prepared" like plants in a garden?

Because, the essential question is: why so many people today get seriously ill - more than any other time in the whole history of the human kind? Why there is big business created around making people ill, including medical businesses?